Watch Avatar: The Legend of Korra Book 2: Spirit Episode 14 Online

AUEngine is online. Click here for mirrors status list | Fall 2014 Anime Lineup!! Vote Now!! | Join our forum today!
Join the 4th edition of AU's EUW League Tournament | Requested name change but can't log-in, click here | Winter 2014-15 anime chart

Avatar: The Legend of Korra Book 2: Spirit Episode 14

"Light in the Dark"

Uploaded by: LordK 1 year ago
Video Site: AUEngine
Language: Dubbed
Please check the videos below first before reporting. These videos are also for Avatar: The Legend of Korra Book 2: Spirit episode 14. If none of them is working, then report it.

yay!! so Uncle Iroh can roam in the real world too?!!! UNCLE IROH!!!!!!

BiriBiriNeko
1 year ago

Jinora should've been the avatar.

datbooty

I SERIOUSLY CANT GET OVER BOLIN
He's such a fucking troll face I love it!

frostpaw8
3 weeks ago

well there goes generations of avatar spirits

Donut
1 month ago

i miss Aang's Avatar state voice x(

greenhood47

man i liked the second half a lot better but idk how i felt about them destroying the avatars link to the past that some how seems off like the net few ones would only have Kora to learn from that kind of sucks and beign able to see all past lives is what made Avatar kind of epic

101channels

oh come on @xxyeongi

BrownMan17

So people can't die. Well, they do actually, but more accurately they change form (change into spirit) and can go about Earth like nothing happened.

Somethingth

I honestly shed a small tear when Vatu brought down the Aang statue.

xxyeongi

Korra power ON!

joker4343

"-He was brave and smart and..."
and a sweet stealing avatar =))) I like him!

joker4343

why is it always all wars starts at the water tribe?

jankasuralta

I really don't get it.. They kissed and said "I will always love you" to each other.. But they broke up... What the hell??? I mean.. I don't understand those kind of stuff.. 'cause I haven't experienced it yet, but.. Isn't it clear that they're still "IN LOVE" with each other?? So.. why won't they just, well,,, stay with each other and work it out or something?? It really is confusing. -__-

oXJavaleMageeXo

And once again Korra looks incredibly hot with her hair down, she should always keep it like that

KingZDj

The first few episodes were kinda poopy but the rest was absolutely epic and I loved it.

KingZDj

wow human and spirit together great just great but im just sad that the past avatars are not here anymore

lordsam

Wow, I missed this one when it came out and thought that the episode before was the last episode of the season. I've been on a meaningless cliff hanger for 7 months.

barkin

AZULA WHERE ARE YOU?! WE NEED A TRUE VILLAIN!

Youth

i really want korra learning lightning and eagle eye like Toph before

Michael_senpai

Now all I need is to wait the book 3: change.... :))))))

saitolouise_05

i am not going to lie i hated the ending and most of the second season it kinda killed the whole show for me

ADD000

*book 2 was well written*

LumpyLadyLumps

"Organ that pumps my blood", pfff I gotta use that sometime xD

I think Book 3 was well played or written. Imagine that, spirits being able to roam their original home and now yours, and likewise (you being able to do the same).

I must say amazing ending! Good job writers!
NOW GIVE ME BOOK 3

LumpyLadyLumps

What the dafuq is this?! SPOILER! Korra is so damn weak. She comes back with a colossal version of her self and still gets her ass handed to her. -_-

sniperx720x

Ow...i wish there was a third book where korra can find her true love and i also expect great graphics if there will be a book three.her love life never ended happy... i wish her partner is as great as her

Crixus

Wooooo!

PiiQ

Why do I feel like a part of me died when the previous avatars disappeared? ;~;

(Specially Wan, Aang, and Roku.) ;~;

iDominic

ang's story was amazing he truely brought out the best of the avatar's "bridge between the worlds" but sadly he died in the same attempt quan did. he died attempting to reunite the world. and for the most part he did but he knew that one day the spirit world would come into play for the two worlds were always ment to be one. thus the legend of korra. a new beginning with a brand new set of avatars. this next book should be intresting....

darkninja101192

this was a good story but it will never beat the original story Ang is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

francisco123s

AZULA WHERE ARE U

ReadingHeart

this ending reminds me of Shakugan no Shana III (Final) were good & bad fight but in the end villain half won, kind of similar

Sugram22
1 year ago

@ChampionRed no that means she starts from Zero, she will be like the first Avatar cause she cant learn from mistakes of previous avatars, she has to great new Avatar guide book with her memories from ware new avatar can learn, u get my point i guess :D

Sugram22
1 year ago

@_Chronicle_ she did not erase that past avatars, the bad guy did it with removing avatar spirit from her u dumb-ass, blame the evil spirit not Korra!!! & second, first Avatar started from Zero to, so its not the end of the world!!!

Sugram22
1 year ago

you will always hold a special place in the organ that pumps my blood, OK Eska, the way u say'd it was creepy, but it was romantic to, cause its obvious that u meant heart

Sugram22
1 year ago

i kind of hope Eska & Bolin solve their issues to, that girl just is inexperienced that's why she was like slave master, he just needs to get duffer & show her the right way, but seeing her in this EP i kind of feel that she is starting to get the hang of it herself, but slowly

Sugram22
1 year ago

Eska & Bolin gave a good comedy act together trough this series, good comedy duo LOL

Sugram22
1 year ago

@jarheadleif in wiki i so even slot for season 4, so season 3 wont be the end as well, maybe they are just discussing & 4 wont come who knows, but baste of what i so i can say that at least they are discussing it

Sugram22
1 year ago

@XxJoxX most people are jerks at times :D, yes he was jerk when he told president Korras plan to ask army with out hes approval, But they can never be happy with some1 else, i have seen their bond, it will never allow them to be happy with some1 else, they either stay single for life or Make up in next season, Ang got hes GF to & it was water-Bender who traveled with him, same as Mako & Korra, so that's why i predict that they will make up

Sugram22
1 year ago

@metazoxan who was that bad guy? Spirit? yes!!! what Korra became when she meditated? Spirit? Yes!!! its about Spiritual Energy, its more effective against spirits then the elements + that little girl helped her, that air-bender, Angs granddaughter

Sugram22
1 year ago

i copy'd this info The Legend of Korra’ season 3 titled announced! The title of Book 3 is going to be called “Change, & below is bit about it

Sugram22

Avatar: The Legend of Korra Book 3
As to what the story of The Legend of Korra season 3 will involve, DiMartino said, “It’s all about Korra dealing with the change of the world in this point in time. At the end of Book 2 she says it’s a new era.” These words will prove to be more than just grand hyperbole, though; “It really is [a new era],” DiMartino said. “We’re going to show how Harmonic Convergence and her battle with… Vaatu kind of shifted the world a bit.”

Sugram22
1 year ago

Korra only won because if jinora aangz legacy still saving the world

thephenomr33
1 year ago

How did Korra win? She was just a human spirit split from the body while Unalok was fused with the Dark Spirit. Meaning at the very least it was two against one. In fact how did she do that blue energy blast?

metazoxan
1 year ago

Honestly, I liked Korra's messy hairstyle more than her normal one ahah.... Well this is one big cliff hanger, I think there would be another season to this.

Okay, I still miss the Aang's story, cause that was really adventurous, bending moves was based on martial arts, and the story was more amazing... But nice ending for this season of Avatar Korra.

strider77
1 year ago

spirits can now roam in the real world with humans, its a good ending but if you think about it.. its kinda creepy and maybe scary? imagine the chair you're seating on turned out to be a spirit

DeadGuy
1 year ago

@ datbooty: She can't, she's an airbender. Aang was the previous airbending avatar. The next avatar must be a waterbender and Korra is the lucky waterbender to be born an avatar.

Nintendo
1 year ago

jezz I wanna be happy cause the ending was cool and stuff but still......All my ships sunk.....all of them....and korra lost all her past connections....like that really sucks

RedEyesInMay
1 year ago

Rarely I have any feelings with an Anime but this time, gosh. I think it has much to do with the soundtrack it is so tragic. People saying that in the first avatar the fire lord was a enemy with more story behind him I disagree. The only message the fire lord have was like 'screw you guys invading time'.

2only2
1 year ago

Man,the legend of korra don't have a true antagonist that is super strong and evil like firelord in aang era

TonyX2

13:11- look at dat baby's face LOL
and eska rawkz!

cooksNYanCaT
1 year ago

Why can't we admit that Mako is a jerk :/ I'm happy cuz Kora broke up with him, she deserves better.

XxJoxX
1 year ago

I'm guessing the 3rd book will be base on people getting used to spirits etc etc.

1Life4Death
1 year ago

No, this series isn't over yet, my friends.

On November 20, 2013, the series' creators announced that Book Three of The Legend of Korra will be titled "Change", and will explore how the world's energy has shifted since Harmonic Convergence and the battle with Vaatu. It is also confirmed that the team has started post-production on the first few episodes of the new book, which will run for a total of thirteen episodes. ;)

jarheadleif
1 year ago

damn... the ending need another episode
=.=

TenseiYouchi
1 year ago

This ending wasn't as exciting as the one in TLAB.. The characters were so underdeveloped and rushed. *sigh*

azurezinc
1 year ago

I hate this episode for some reasons

falconxc1
1 year ago

Next season... FIRE NATION!

KidSprite
1 year ago

you will always have a special place in the organ that pumps m blood.....XD LOL

Law_COOLGUY
1 year ago

"honestly,I kinda hoped General Iroh would have gotten more screen time"-for some reason i'm mabe hoping a little bit that General Iroh will soon have more screen time...with Korra

Hellias
1 year ago

This is crazy; I don't know how this wasn't the grand finale with a event of this magnitude.
Hope this didn't peak too soon and book 3 will top this.
Honestly I don't know how they'll do it, this finale seems to have provided closure to the whole series.

side note- I liked her new look, the color and design of her vest, and her loose hair; too bad they don't keep her hair like that....looked more mature.

CheeseNOnions

This is the last episode? :O Oh gawd Why

silverace14
1 year ago

When is book 3 coming out?

Trafalgar_Law
1 year ago

why is it that i feel this is the ending of avatar? so sad.

unknownhero09
1 year ago

Korra's link with the previous Avatars remains severed... just what she said!!!

andretookie
1 year ago

korra is the best avatar because she was able to regain the power of rava and create a new era...

andretookie
1 year ago

This comment has received too many dislikes. Click to show...

oshimawill

that was so ULTRAMAN!!!!

happychain
1 year ago

It's probable if more books are made, that one of them may comprise of Korra going to the spirit world to re-gather all of the past Avatars' consciences.

TrueHarmony
1 year ago

now the title AVATAR made sense now..

ochibi00

this is somehow looked like ultraman to me ,lol XD

IkusabaMukuro
1 year ago

Everything seemed to have turned out for the good but all those past avatars... Let's keep our heads up guys! Maybe in the next books, Korra will find bits of the old avatars in the spirit world like when Aang helped out Tenzin in the fog.

CunningStunt45
1 year ago

So Uncle Iroh is now immortal? Cool.

MellowD

They break up! BS

MellowD
1 year ago

"you will always hold a special place in the organ that pumps my blood" so romantic, eska.

This ending felt sad in some way, all the past avatar's experiences are lost and korra will start from scratch, but it's also great and so she can become the best avatar, not by what past avatars did but for what she's doing now.
She did improve, I have big expectations for the next book

elzurdo
1 year ago

ok i noticed that some people are stupid. in TLA they did say that if the avatar cycle is disrupted then the past avatars will be DESTROYED that means gone. nothing left. no recollection. no remembrance. end of story. the end.
its sad but true. so go and cry now idiots.

vailsixclaw

so whats gonna happen in next 2 books. yes there supposedly is more coming

vailsixclaw

Korra what have you DONE?!!!!,

you erased the past memories of ALL AVATARS including Avatar Roku and the best Avatar AAng who singlehandedly restore peace to the 4 nations,
how mess up can you get, you make your own problems and try to solve it which leads to more problems,
my guess of your decisions not closing the doors to spiritual world I personally think that will lead to disaster given your TRACK record.

_Chronicle_
1 year ago

holy f*cking cow i missed that spiritual walking scene so much!

DarkAsuna
1 year ago

why didn't I see these two last episodes show up after episode 11-12?

DarkAsuna
1 year ago

When metal benders appeared.. i thought it was Shingeki no kyojin..

Just sayin' :D

BarajinAkaji
1 year ago

i just rememberd i should probably appologize that my previous post could be seen as a spoiler (yes this took me 4 hours) ;P so please do not read the previous post if you have not seen the episode^^

WaterWave
1 year ago

welp.. am i the only one whos at a lost after this ending? because i really do not know what to feel about it.. all the connections lost.. mako and korra breaking up and so on.. well hopefully something will be regained in the next 2 books as they did say they will make another 3 so there would be 4 korra books in total..

WaterWave
1 year ago

since Korra lost all of her connection to the past avatars does that mean that there wont be any more avatars?

ChampionRed

and also that fight...Ultraman. LOL

Kiroskai
1 year ago

wait...so in the end, Unalok had the right idea but the wrong way of going about it, and everything Wan did was undone..? very big twist ._.
i like the whole "learn from your elders, but forge your own identity" thing...but theres so many things that can go wrong... :S i wonder if the next book might be about that...

Kiroskai
1 year ago

@natsu_Dragneel8 , Yes, there are going to be Book 3 and book 4. They are already greenlit since book 2 aired.

gavinnguyen
1 year ago

Anyone know if theres going to be another book and when it will air? o.O

Natsu_Dragneel8
1 year ago

Would've been better if Korra absorbed the darkness. Like the avatar being the personification of Yin and Yang. I don't see Korra's story progressing much now. I'm hoping they have a new avatar.

Simba
1 year ago

oh no i can feel it again, there are going to time warp again let korra live

yuip59
1 year ago

honestly,I kinda hoped General Iroh would have gotten more screen time...

SapphireNight
1 year ago

It would be cool if they had an episode about Korra and the 2 brothers meet Aang, Sokka and Zuko

StrawHatJosh
1 year ago

Also, did anyone like genora's light in the dark trick? I like how people besides the avatar have special abilities since the wonder of people bending elements from Avatar the last airbender can't be replicated. Many people compare ATLA and ALOK but I fail to see how to compare the two. If I want to relive my childhood I'll just watch the former, and if I want to continue on with the story, I'm in good hands with the writers/producers/staff in charge of ALOK.

missblueskies
1 year ago

Part of what made the Mako and Korra relationship so attractive was that I wanted to see a water/fire-bender couple work (cough katara and zuko cough cough). But it didn't and I think it had to do with Mako having a lot of the same passiveness Aang had. Katara and korra have aggressive explosive personalities so my theory is that Korra will need someone who can.. well keep up with her. Perhaps someone just as fervid will balance her out. Perhaps a vibrant relative of Zuko's?

missblueskies
1 year ago

Okay... so now we know why it's called LEGEND of Korra... That was an amazing end to book2! Once Wan was introduced it explained a lot but it also made Korra seem like a mixture of traits from the past, not an actual person. But this ending cemented who korra is instead of portraying her as the avatar after Aang... (In my opinion, Aang was special bc he was the "last' of his kind and he was THE avatar, from a very young age without any help. I was secretly hoping for Korra to evolve and she did.

missblueskies
1 year ago

so a new avatar but of dark elements and he can only bend one .intriguing ,very intriguing

Oron_Cromwell
1 year ago

So...they destroyed the premise of the show. 1) No more "past lives of avatar". Without those, isn't she just...Korra? 2) No more Avatar state(which, I dunno bout you guys, but the avatar state felt very lame throughout the entire Korra series, like it got weaker since Aang used it.), 3) The "avatar" no longer maintains any TRUE form of priority, making her as important as a normal person. 4) There were so many plot holes...I just cant... It just felt...rushed.

Timidbench
1 year ago

you will always hold a special place in the organ that pumps my blood

I will remember you fondly my turtle duck

FhyLmaPeiNz
1 year ago

what?! NO WAY! We can't have the past avatars gone! Wan! Koushi! AANG!! all those avatars!

saikejo
1 year ago

People are awfully butt hurt about the ending. Yes she lost the connections, they are gone, Wan's Avatar cycle is gone and so is the previous 10K years of spiritual barring on the world. Korra is the new avatar, end of story. New cycle, she is the new Wan in an age of spiritual and physical harmony. Get over it people, it was a GREAT ending. Sure I would have preferred her and Mako to stay together but hey, it happens.

yami_ryushi

2 giants fighting reminds me of Attack on Titans

chirikane
1 year ago

a much better end to set up a whole new thing for book 3 n 4 i have to say the last airbender was great but this is better so far korra in avatar state is way better with the fights and they didnt make her all god like cause she had the avatar state unlike anng who beat the firelord so lame and easy when he was in the avatar state oh and in season 1 u see mako use the lighting in the factory job he had and when he zapped that dude that took away your bending

cloudbammer
1 year ago

did i miss the episode where mako learns lightning or did he always know how?

cureblaze00
1 year ago

The ending was ok but what about mako and korra. I have a problem with that.

Darkcharizard55
1 year ago

Hopefully there will be a earth avatar and a fire avaar that will have there own show. Then more avatar.

Darkcharizard55
1 year ago

I liked it. No... I loved it.

Zanji1
1 year ago

What about the past avatars? I wonder if ther's gonna be a third season and if it will then i hope she's searching a way to connect with the past avatars again

Ikkaku
1 year ago

Wow by now I love the legend of korra more than Avatar: the last airbender.

I hope other season.

bichonegro
1 year ago

if Bolin can't get creepy ice woman and Mako broke up with Korra.... Will they fight over Asami? idk..
I always hoped Korra would be with Bolin. They were so cute together.

evilkabocha

This is going to be so COOOOOOOLLLLLL!!!!!!! 8D

Retku
1 year ago

Seems like the world just got a lot more crowded. All well and good...until you go to the bathroom and find some pervy creeper spirit watching you drop a deuce...

OldGrumpyBear
1 year ago

Kinda...anti climatic ending... I dunno felt like it could've been more. I gotta say though I LOVE Bolin he is too funny! Always comes in at the right to lighten the mood!

Mysterious_eyez
1 year ago

I hated the ending.... The previously avatars are lost forever! I was crying.... Hope they use book 3 to get her connection back to the other avatars... Otherwhise she´s the new very first avatar...

Wooloowood
1 year ago

@AkiraNasuki so? how does that contradict what I said? The cycle not being broken means that the moment Unaloq died, a new dark avatar should have been born....... 10k years gap don't really fit the definition.

mbaruh
1 year ago

let go whos gonna be the next dark avatar

mangaiwillread
1 year ago

the ending simply opened up the story for the next avatar who will be born 10,000 years after Korra's time.. Vatu will be reborn inside the new Avatar.............

rakusukira005
1 year ago

@Myself Whoops! Looks like the system didn't register the strikethrough text for Ghost >_>

Bogsworth
1 year ago

Hmmm. So there are now spirits in a world with industry and advancing technology. And there's probably going to be plenty of conflicts early on, with the people having to turn to their technology due to the Avatar being unable to handle so many problems at once...

Book 3: When there's something strange~ in your neighborhood~, who you gonna call ̶G̶h̶o̶s̶t̶ Spirit Busters!

Bogsworth
1 year ago

That going to suck if she really cant connect to her past life's ever again.

Ringosfire
1 year ago

i think with the ending the whole show is over

UPG7
1 year ago

THANK GOODNESS Jinora didn't die. I could've sworn they were about to pull some martyr shit and make her become the new Rava like Sokka's moon woman Yue donated her life to become the Yin in the whole Yin-Yang thingy. The ending was....... an ending. I was really hoping for Makorra to last but whatever, back to Asami. Season 3 better be better. No more lame, whiny, annoying, unjustified, Korra. Taking some time away from men might just do her justice.

airis13
1 year ago

Wait, where is Vaatu? I though we couldn't have light without dark and dark without light.

TheMocutMiester
1 year ago

korra looks good with long hair....

benking101
1 year ago

i guess they didnt have the budget to give a great fight between unalaq and korra so they chucked in tenzin's girl.

tsogo111
1 year ago

Jinora should've been the avatar.

datbooty
1 year ago

I'm sorry to say this, but... that was rather anti-climactic...

Shumashi
1 year ago

I don't like that, light can't destroy darkness, it can only suppress it. Darkness in the end is the more powerful of the 2 by far. Think of the universe, every source of light has a time span on it, darkness is eternal.

ruckkus
1 year ago

what about 10 thousand years later; dark spirit will be born, and it's gonna be either another fight between the avatar and dark spirit that will decide the fate of a new age or portals will be locked along side with the dark spirit

code1068
1 year ago

its funny light says there must be balance yet it puts the darkness in a prison

andreyyxluffy
1 year ago

okay that was awesome . so any news for book 3 ?

syahrk
1 year ago

in korra's story, they have this huge showdown at the end of every book, but I can't say I remember that happening in Aang's story... Not that it's bad or anything... can't say I really liked the final battle that much, though but atleast they're moving on... wonder what the next books gonna be like :D

BlackRose12

Book 3 Soul?

evilcasper
1 year ago

@Natsu_Dragneel8 book 3 and 4 was greenlit before book 2 aired...

AkiraNasuki
1 year ago

@mbaruh as explained by Raava. Vaatu cannot destroy Raava anymore than Raava can destroy Vaatu. Korra Destroying Vaatu will allow Vaatu to manifest himself from Raava but this will take almost up till the next harmonic convergence to happen meaning one of Korra future lives has the potential to be currupted.
Raava and Vaatu are one and the same they cannot exist without the other. The current Raava is a new one born from Vaatu

AkiraNasuki
1 year ago

im crying. lol. Korra has really matured. From a whiny bitch into a well-balanced woman. The ending was not really that satisfying but i cant wait for season 3.

keanruelan

See, see that... Nevermind

KidSprite
1 year ago

TIMEOUT! I thought they said that they can't destroy one another,and if raava's not really destroyed then excuse me for posting before watching the whole thing

KidSprite
1 year ago

What a stupid ending lmfao. Avatar the last airbender was better then this. I wonder if they will continue to season 3 but i highly doubt it. I mean what else is there to do? She already saved the world lool. I wish they continued avatar the last airbender rather then start legend of korra.... It was still a very nice run

Natsu_Dragneel8
1 year ago

@dipz158 and @AkiraNasuki- I highly doubt the dark avatar will return. Don't forget that if one is killed during the avatar state the cycle is broken, and Korra killed him while he pretty much used avatar state all over the place.

@JSmythAbyss- ^this. I bet in the end of the 4th season Korra will realize her mistake and close the portals. Who died and let HER keep the balance of the world??....... oh right, it was Aang.

mbaruh
1 year ago

That was nice. I wonder what'll happen for Book 3 though. I mean, in book 1, Korra saves Republic City, and in book 2, she saved the world. How will they keep book 3 from being underwhelming? Bursting with interest over here!

GodOfUrging
1 year ago

Considering that Korra's "instincts" told her to learn from Unolok as a mentor rather than Tenzin and her instincts are almost always wrong -> Let's trust them... to make the wrong decision. So we can do the opposite and stop messing up Aang's world.

JSmythAbyss
1 year ago

Sad and good ending. It'll be interesting to see where MD and BK take this series in season 3. Even though Korra can't communicate with any past Avatars, it's not such a bad thing since it would kind of make Korra the "first" Avatar for future Avatars who need help. Also, the future Avatar who will have to fight Vaatu in the next Harmonic Convergence can ask Korra for guidance.

welsh_dragon19
1 year ago

@dipz158 The reason the fire nation was able to take over the world in the first place was because of Sozin's Comet. It basically increased the power of every fire-bender in the world to the point where they were unstoppable. Besides, having water-benders as bad guys isn't a bad thing either; it's a nice change to this series.

welsh_dragon19
1 year ago

Is it really necessary to have a link with the past avatars if you can just go to the spirit world and seek advice? Well I guess contact through meditation would be convenient... but eventually Asami's company will probably invent cell phones, so its all good

SexyShinigami
1 year ago

@dipz158 actually korra is the last avatar of the first cycle and the first of the second cycle. In theory any memories passed on to korra can be forwarded to her future life's not all is lost... It possible to recover fragments of the first set like the tree of time which is an archive of historical memories which korra can connect to. The spirits are lost but the memories of them aren't.
Also the dark avatar will likely return

AkiraNasuki

I think that there will be Book 3 & 4

Kristian
1 year ago

Man what an ending, no happily ever afters for anybody, you can assume Asami is pissed at Mako too. I liked the seires though, at the very least it was original, I wonder what the next one will be about

Famine
1 year ago

"with great power comes great responsibility"(i probably spelled it wrong):)

Marmak
1 year ago

@Marmak lol yeah thats true. But it sucks that she's the "bridge" between the past lives.
Is it me or do these lot really like relating the avatar and some sort of bridges together :P

dipz158
1 year ago

ALSO has anybody else noticed that so far in this series in season 1 and 2 the bad guy characters were both water benders? WHATS UP WITH THAT!
if water benders were all so powerful why couldnt they have a bigger empire in the south when the fire nation kept on invading!

dipz158
1 year ago

correction dipz158 Korra was the last of the old world and the first of the new world

Marmak
1 year ago

as oonalok is now dead does that mean that some new person will be born pure evil in the water tribe? because korra did basically kill him. and the whole reincarnation would apply to evil too as good can only survive with evil. vicaversa. the reincarnation would only happen in water nation because oonalok only had the powers of water. unless he was given the other abilities by lion turtles.

dipz158
1 year ago

How is leaving the portals open bad? The world needs to accept the spirits just like the spirits need to accept humans as well. There will be no change in the world if both forces don't gain a better understanding of one another. Stagnation will be brought about if nothing ever changes, and Korra realized that. Plus it is sad that all of the past avatars connection to her is severed, we all loved Aang and his predecessors, but its time to move on.

Creed1217
1 year ago

That was pretty cool. But im so fucking saddened by the fact that all the past avatars are no more. No more visits from the past avatars giving their new incarnation advice. Korra is the new 1st avatar of this "new world" So technically that means Aang was the Last Avatar of the "old world".

dipz158

I wish there was a book 3 trailer

AkiraNasuki
1 year ago

Book 3, I can only imagine the challenges there will be with spirits roaming around in an age of progression and industry...

Gahlahad431
1 year ago

Kay so Korra is the new 1st avatar. II hope they make a new one that's a earth bender this time

Band
1 year ago

her hair looked better let down... But I have no opinion on the ending, there's still gonna be two more books

ChristmasKing
1 year ago

If you scroll down you will find a comment I made 5 hours early would be pretty accurate. Please do not over react due to the avatar cycle being destroyed... There is still the tree of time

AkiraNasuki
1 year ago

The comment below is right, though I don't think the connection is truly lost... Only the spiritual imprint of each avatar stored in raava was lost due to her being destroyed.
Though now that korra and raava are reunited it possible to restore the connection through the tree of time since it an archive of everything that has happened so if enough is spent in the tree of time korra could restore the connection in theory or artificially recreate the connection

AkiraNasuki
1 year ago

Honestly, there should not be another Avatar series. What would be about? Spirits? Another attack on republic city? I think that they "put the period" on the end of this series. Having her lose connections with her past lives marked a new beginning, as well as leaving the portal open. We all are in love with original series and Avatar Aang. These comments are truly sad and if you are any kind of fan of the Avatar series, you would know that is was a perfect ending none the less.

ofunsoundmind
1 year ago

Why does Korra leave the portal open?!?!?! I don't really like this ending..... Thought that all books are going to be independent stories... We will see!

Samiryo99
1 year ago

@BiriBiriNeko that would be REALLY messed up

mbaruh

FUCK THIS SERIES WHY WHY WHY AANG IS GONE :(

Lakthor
1 year ago

i love AVATAR but letting the portals open that's not right. Humans still fight each other, why would you let spirits enter the human world.

i said i love AVATAR but the current avatar is the worst of them all. THAT IS ONLY MY OPINION.

Marmak
1 year ago

Sad ending :( but waaait, so the connections are lost? Huhu hoping for the next season to get the connections back please :( and another thing if one cannot exist without the other and vaatu remains dormant inside raava for 10k and returns after 10k years what would become of that woah.

Aiarae
1 year ago

Well I have to say that was a huge let down. I feel like this season ended up totally disconnecting from the art of bending. They wanted to focus on the spirit behind bending and just left out the bending part. Losing all the past lives effectively kills the whole point of the avatar since she's no longer the bridge between the spirit and human world. Wait to kill the series...

ryuusei00

Goodbye, Aang :(

mbaruh
1 year ago

And I hope the next Avatar closes the portal.

_LiNKx
1 year ago

Like, everyone's breaking up for no reason. I wasn't a fan of almost all of them being in a relationship, but why start them in the first place? And why did she leave the portal open? It's not like anyone was complaining. Spirits go all black and crazy and stuff when you just shout around them, bitch's crazy if she thinks the world's be a better place now.

_LiNKx
1 year ago

and that kids is how we came to live with pokemons.

mahinsohail
1 year ago

I don't understand why people don't like the ending.
The makers just left a little bit of space in order to be able to make new seasons with new goals, without making them seem forced. I also liked Aang better than Korra, but I think that it still was very well done.

Next Avatar will reconnect with the past Avatars I think!
____________

@Ryner_Lute
Mako is still with Asumi I thought? He didn't just break up with Korra, he just reminded her, assuming she didn't remember again.

Broadcast
1 year ago

I believe that when Jinora visit the Southern Air Temple, an installer copy of Rava program was save in Jinora soul. This allow her to manifest some special spiritual abilities. Because darkness and light can't exist whit out each other, the cosmic principles of what left of Rava still exist inside Vaatu/Unalaq trash can. When Jinora appears at the battle between vaatu/Unalaq and Korra giant forms, some how she manage to install and restore Rava program from inside Vaatu/Unalaq.

Samdalf

new Avatar plz :3

Pizza2146
1 year ago

I remember that if avatar die while in avatar stage, the cycle will permanently break and the avatar will cease to exist. so that mean the light spirit would die if avatar die in the avatar stage. that explain how all past avatar dissappear when light spirit kinda die

Ryner_Lute
1 year ago

I have a feeling from after this episode, something new will come. We all had our great excitements like the other anime shows we watch. But even when a new time will begin, it is just the beginning of our dreams and hopes of mankind.

GuardianofPeace

Sad Ending
1. The both brothers got rejected
2. ALL past avatars are gone now.
PS: Cosmic energy bending is OP

Ryner_Lute
1 year ago

so everyone is gone?.....aang? roku? kyoshi? juan? EVERYONE?

shionnx
1 year ago

you guys are being... to hypocritical :V

AssassinSpy
1 year ago

well all end happy till one day it goes wrong

jetdie

@Leo1dg there will be book 3 and 4 so lets hope for the best ^_^

strategist26
1 year ago

I didn't like how it ended what made Avatar was that he or she could talk with his or her past lives and we the fans we never see Aang again now. Unless if this has one more season to get that part back i don't know how it will play out

Leo1dg
1 year ago

i almost forgot mako can vend lightning, why didn't he used it to fight unalaq from the very start???

mhagzz455

NOOOO im lost loll

strategist26
1 year ago

Sad ending...but now we can move forward. Can't wait for Season 3. :)

Tycrane
1 year ago

no idea how jinora managed to do that

strategist26
1 year ago

Doubt! or rather confusing~~~the problem is reincarnation. when an avatar dies his/her soul reincarnates as the new avatar right? if so then wan is infact korra ie soul/spirit wise. so how could the connection be lost?! the spirit of wan is the same. and it did not die only rava did in the last ep.

strategist26
1 year ago

Can SOMEONE explain to me what that lightning bolt that Jinora was holding was?! It saved the world!?!!

Nafasion
1 year ago

@Ryleth, fair point, but I'm still not entirely sure what transpired there. I'm not sure if Tenzin saw the real Aang of if it were him confronting his memories.

That's why I didn't bring it up in my comments. Still, if that was really Aang, then you're absolutely right.

animaniac95
1 year ago

Sorry didn't refresh before posting so saw your comment after posting. Even if she can't connect to them they are still not dead. If their only connection to spirit world was Korra aang wouldn't be able to help tenzin. Or for example Iroh still lives on in spirit world without any connection to any reincarnations.

Ryleth
1 year ago

@animaniac95 What bryan46074190 said is true. I really don't like korra but she didn't kill them.

Ryleth
1 year ago

@bryan, When I said 'die', I didn't mean it literally. However, if she can't reconnect to them, then they are more or less dead.

animaniac95
1 year ago

Another 3-4 Months for the next Book (season)

darkznickz

nega-Ultraman -_-"

Fukyuu
1 year ago

@ legaron, yes of course The last airbender was better than this series.
I've watched TLA over 7times, in the past 2years and I will continue to watch the episodes over and over again. It's just THAT good.
Legend of Korra how ever, while it was decent, I will never watch again, besides perhaps the 2 Wan episodes, those were done perfectly, just like the entier TLA series.

miniZergling
1 year ago

Korra didn't kill Aang or Wan or any of the past avatars. She only broke her connection to them

bryan46074190
1 year ago

Got Depressed.. Hell no, Depressing, I just can't move on with the ending..It will sure give me no sleep.. Sad. HUHU :(

FabianLee
1 year ago

I have this fleeting hope that maybe Rava would reconnect to her past lives because I don't want to accept that all previous avatars are gone.

btw, Bisuke, watch Valvrave episode 18, "allow me to abduct you" is the best confession ever...lol

animaniac95

Nooo, Eska and Bolin. D:

KevinMckool
1 year ago

I'm really pissed. Korra has caused every avatar that has ever existed to die a 2nd time. They die physically, but live on on spiritually. She just ended thousands of years of history. Fuck you Korra, you killed Aang & Wan.

Dislike me all you guys want, I'm being honest here. Avatar LoK has ruined Avatar for me, LA was part of my childhood & to see it trampled on leaves a really bitter taste in my mouth.

animaniac95
1 year ago

This series got really fucked up in the past 2-3episodes. I honestly don't know how to feel about it. On one hand I feel as if they ruined the avatar series for me, but on the other I think some parts were kind of awesome and badass. The whole "dark avatar business" was a little too much though.

miniZergling
1 year ago

"you will allways hold a special place in the organ that pumps my blood"
OMG OMG that was the best confesion EVER =))

Bisuke

@AkiraNasuki Yh tree of time!! XD
Since the portal is not closed the next avatars if they wanted to could go there and learn about their past lives. ty for the reply ^_^

strategist26
1 year ago

That was kinda sad but they ended it in the best way possible. Better than I had ever hoped... still a bit heartbreaking thou.

Soulex
1 year ago

The first set wan-korra is destroyed because raava was the medium that kept an imprinted record of each of his lives, the fusion between korra and raava has begun the second set so all her future lives will be traced back to her.
However with the tree of time it should be possible to salvage the previous set but for now all avatar from this point on will begin with korra making her the first and last of sets of avatars.

AkiraNasuki
1 year ago

@strategist26 basically raava was killed in action in the previous episode which severed the connection to korra past lives and destroyed the avatar spirit.
However within Vaatu and raava are 2 sides of the same coin they cannot exist without the other and if one is destroyed they will always be reborn within each other meaning Vaatu will return towards the next harmonic convergence.

AkiraNasuki
1 year ago

Hmm this episode is a bit to much... Um it became to surreal and over the top... The decision to severe the past life's connection is a pretty bold decision though this makes korra the first avatar of the 2nd set and the last of the first set of avatars... Though hopefully book three and four can restore the connection but with this korra has a purer connection with raava... Honestly I don't know what to say this is a unresolved ending...

AkiraNasuki
1 year ago

And how the hell did jinorra do that?!?!

strategist26
1 year ago

hmm hmm hmm...wan's spirit is korra's + rava right!? so how is the connection lost? does connection mean learning + memory of past avatars or the spirit itself?

I think its learning+ memory of past avatars...kinda messed up... Anyway cant wait for season 3 XD big changes in avatar world.

finally mako korra thing is over. now korra can be with General Iroh 2 (zuko's grand-son)XD

strategist26
1 year ago

Love korra's new hair style XD

strategist26
1 year ago

its not that I'm complaining ....... its not bad for an ending....... but ill really prefer 'last air bender' than this

legaron
1 year ago

im thinking that vaatu will find a new vessel like raava does when the avatar dies..... thats what i think ...... so for a 10,000 every avatar must fight now n fight until harmonic convergence repetitively???? can it have a better ending??? coz there is a lot of qn unanswered ... like jinora appearance??? what the heck was that??? how did she done that??? ahhhh!!!!! nvm.... ill just watch another anime or wait for the book 3 if there is one....

legaron
1 year ago

I think it was kind of hoppy-sad end but it was magnificent season, I hop they will make a new season; and I hope I can say SEE YOU SOON KORRA

MehdiMuswi
1 year ago

thats some major character devolopment. i wonder if there will be a book 3. and if so the writer better not take back all those character developments from Korra

XxIzayaxX
1 year ago

The giant fight was a bit anticlimactic
But I enjoyed it overall

Kyuuketsuki
1 year ago

This was horrible... The fact this ended up as a giant fight made my jaw drop. The constant giant beam battle undermined the entire show. The fact they thought they were clever with the last avatar bit which is a homage to the last air bender is ridiculous. The hilarious part is the final message in the end is apparently Jinora is god.

Cavern
1 year ago

Ok,the big blue korra's kinda lame....

x3Rein
1 year ago

Well she saved the world from a catastrophe she had created herself, but in the end she did something cool and really did create balance.

North
1 year ago

i know this might hurt someone, but avatar series is better than some random anime

Makishima
1 year ago

enjoyed it but all the avatars are gone now...

kabuto1000
1 year ago

... on second thought idc about what i have written, I WANT MORE OF AVATAR! T_T it's so sad that's over and no more saturday morning avatar episodes QQ

Fr34kstyl3r
1 year ago

uhmm!!! when will be the book 3 be released?? will they make us wait again??

AngelmEa
1 year ago

Funny fact: 10,000 years since the first avatar, making them at least 134 avatars with average age of 75 when they died.... think about it... :) there is no way they disappear first very slowly then all other 120... :D

Fr34kstyl3r
1 year ago

@Shihoblade I couldn't agree more. I also can't believe that Asami's situation wasn't clarified. It is just like season one. Mako goes with Korra and Asami pretends like nothing happened. What is this Friends with Benefits? On a side note, I wish that spirit tree showed Tenzin all the crazy things Bumi claims to have done.

thepower2
1 year ago

This is too sad. What about Aang? Roku? Kyoshi? Wan? Allll the other avatars?!

I still don't think Mako deserves Korra, though I do think it's pretty sad, for both of them. Especially Korra.

Memoria
1 year ago

Jinora's appearance was pointless and without explanation. Korra, a human with low spirituality manages to tap into enough spirit energy to combat Unalaq a human with high spirituality and Vaatu the the strongest spirit? I think not. If that tree had enough power that it could compete with full power vaatu then what the hell has vaatu been doing all these years, he could used that to escape and win long ago. And finally A recently reborn raava is no match for full powered vaatu so that fails.

Shihoblade
1 year ago

And another thing running through my mind after watching this. it's the age of a new beginning and now Korra is so called the First avatar of the new age. And maybe if to be a new season with a new Avatar that actually has to work harder to find peace with humans and spirits. Maybe the New avatar has to try to learn all the elements cause he can't bend yet but has the spirit of Raava. I just want a tougher learning path for the avatar. Thanks I'm done.

IVPX3
1 year ago

My random thoughts please don't take to any offense it's just my opinions thank you. I'm predicting they probably will use Korra again though I thought of her as a failure. uh it was so depressing finding out that the connection with the past was lost.

IVPX3
1 year ago

This is sad D: I hope she'll connect with her past lives again... I miss Aang )':

finepige14

Two seasons: 26 episodes to go!! :D

Minamixsus

Good thing Jinora didn't die :(

ErenJaeger
1 year ago

you will always be in my organ that pumps blood :)

shiian
1 year ago

and jinora saved the world

shiian

aww poor Bolin.

@Layborn: returns again in 10k years :P his energy lies dormant inside Raava.

CodeDonut
Staff

1 year ago

now, what of Vaatu? "one cannot exist without the other" where is he?

layborn123
1 year ago

I'm kinda wondering now how introducing spirits would effect the world there in and the art style of the show....hmmm maybe the world would resemble something like Miyazaki's spirited away?

SojoroXSaber
1 year ago

yay!! so Uncle Iroh can roam in the real world too?!!! UNCLE IROH!!!!!!

BiriBiriNeko
1 year ago

End and Beginning of the new avatar link.... kinda sad T-T

asura142410
1 year ago

Oh my gooooooooooooood. I just hope that Mako doesn't go back to kissing Asami. If he does...I'm going to mentally slit his throat and throw away his body. -__-

XxiluvgaaraxX
1 year ago

I'm kinda hoping they ditch Korra and work on a new Avatar project, though they likely won't with an ending like that.

SojoroXSaber

asswhole tryed a diffrent ending than the original,but there is always book 3

arschy
1 year ago

I thought this was next week

evilcasper
1 year ago

I can't really say that I enjoyed the ending much.. kinda sad.

Pesti13nce

40. Fastening Days Subbed
  41. Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei! Subbed
  42. Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Subbed
  44. Fran♥cesca Subbed
  45. Free! Eternal Summer Subbed
  48. Futsuu no Joshikousei ga [Locodol] Yatte Mita. Subbed
  49. Futsuu no Joshikousei ga [Locodol] Yatte Mita.: Nagarekawa, Annai Shite Mita. Subbed
  51. Garo Honoo no Kokuin Subbed