Watch Avatar: The Legend of Korra Book 2: Spirit Episode 2 Online

Fall 2014 Anime Chart! | New Poll: Summer 2014 Anime Lineup! Vote now! | Join our forum today!
Create a magazine cover and submit it to our Create a Magazine Event! | Japan anti-piracy campaign | Requested name change but can't log-in, click here

Avatar: The Legend of Korra Book 2: Spirit Episode 2

"The Southern Lights"

Uploaded by: LordK 11 months ago
Video Site: AUEngine
Language: Dubbed
Please check the videos below first before reporting. These videos are also for Avatar: The Legend of Korra Book 2: Spirit episode 2. If none of them is working, then report it.

I smell something fishy and it isn't Bolins fish flavored toothpaste...Im betting Katara's uncle is the new villain...just check out those cheekbones..he's up to something.

Atreides

Then everything changed when the northern tribe attacked.

LcNexus

Ok, how comes that Korra's father knows how to drive?

joker4343
4 weeks ago

"Righteous" That seals it. He said "unite"? He meant takeover.
He acts high and mighty and his ideals sound lofty, but he seems like a classic evil brother.

WiZKiDD

attacking their own tribe even if it is south or north they are same tribe

lordsam

Any kid can obtain a "spoiled" or "bratty" attitude when they're locked up with plenty of adults placing high demands and expectations on them. It's how Korra was raised (besides she's in her teens). & As sad as I personally am that we won't be seeing anymore of Aang and his goofy bunch of friends.. LOK was never meant to have the same feel from the start. It was made to give us a new experience in the Avatar world, which is exactly why I'm watching it.

xFrozenStars

she got jealous when Bolin hugged Korra HaHaHa LOL
strange girl, gets jealous, but shows no emotion, hard to tell dose she likes him or sees him as her possession :D

Sugram22

i knew that, this north chief is bad guy, Korra is so blind!!!!

Sugram22

at the end, it smells like occupation!!!!

Sugram22

Well, I guess it's because Aang has his ability to make us laugh XD but I don't think Korra is that bad? I think somehow, Korra's story is similar to that of Aang. It's just that it differ in perspective of the two avatars.. Well, they're two different persons anyway..

00ayanethe

People here can't take change for shit.

MrJiggly

korra is like some girl from a shoujo manga, all love love love, bf bf bf n shit, get sum action going gurl! and learn to respect ur elders! dun talk to ur dad like that!

cooksNYanCaT

Korra is like some spoiled immature brat... can't get behind that MC. Hope Aang makes a spirit appearance at some point.

ruckkus

I can't blame Korra for being so stubborn because when it was with Ang he was technically 12 years old and he had all the weight on his shoulders to mastering all the elements the when he was with know adult or anything .but Korra on the other hand has adults all around her and most likely being the age 16 had people being overprotected with them say " it's too dangerous''

victhom

meh the voice acting is kinda crappy compared to season 1 and korra is manipulated so easily. but i love how they took the northern lights and made their own story

KingZDj

For an Avatar, Korra is certainly the stubborn one. But I know for a fact that she will see things in time.

GuardianofPeace

Pam-pam-pam... :O. Something is wrong there.

Yoru

I think Kora's uncle is controlling the spirits.

Yoru

Milo reminds me of Tommy Pickles.

Yoru

I heard that the ice caps were melting

Pokkoo

korra is a teenager so her attitude is related to her age. She's gonna change when older. look at aang's gang and when they became adults, especially Sokka xD. Dont hate korra too much, she has her own character and story/adventure. Enjoy the show or leave if gonna complain that she's a brat or stubborn or whatever. I like the story so far my opinion

tsukihana

-_- whats with this korra stubborn as shit.

DetectiveConan-1

this has the anime feel but its a cartoon. love Kora's arc better than Ang's

Goukenslay

is this anime?

zaimzaki123

There are no Aurora Australis in the south pole? But the magnetosphere and the solar winds and astronomy and science! IMPOSSIBRU!!!

Nintendo

i really really really really hope this would be much better than the last season

ActuallyCares

Okay, is every villain in this show going to be a waterbender? And here I was, hoping that the crazy businessman would be the main villain. Also, while Korra is acting like an utter twat, I think this is a good thing. A character who starts out childish, dickish, etc. and eventually grows into a better person is more fun than a character that starts out with little room for improvement. Also, Bolin's love life is a source of laughs and giggles to us all.

GodOfUrging

This is definitely made for Americans by Americans...the way Kora disrespects her parents and whines and groans to those around her is so characteristic of the typical spoiled American kid. BTW, I'm American but I hate the change in characer from the first Avatar (more like Japanese culture) to this one (more like 'selfish' American culture).

erniest

I hate that tech is making the world change

x9AkaTora8x

People don't like this Avatar mostly cause of the time era it's in where tech is starting to advance and cities have form and much of the world had been discovered by Aang and his gang. While in Aang era things was just empty space no matter where you look so adventures was everywhere and that's was what made Aang series better cause there was always something to do and things to find

Band

I hope I'm wrong at some point but so far this season seems predictable. Now I'm feeling that not only did he stage that spirit attack he also set up Korra's dad because he was naive and made the spirits attack to gain power and get him out of the picture. I think the spirits were mad that HE was there, not Korra's dad.

SilentKarma

Called it! But anyway, he's obviously another one of those "righteous cause, evil acts" guys.. either that or he's putting on a nice act. I hate that Korra is immature in the opposite way Aang was. Aang was funny, Korra is naive!

SilentKarma

so fucking boring

Refdow

thank you Korra for showing us that being stubborn is annoyingly- pain in the ass

shiian

I don't get this show...Korra is rewarded for trying to forcefully open a spirit portal? wtf

Clannad

i'm sorry if this offends anyone but Korra is acting like a fucking cunt to her dad and bf

GenXUnderground

I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going. Tentacle rape!

Cja77

I having a feeling that Korra is going to regret ditching Tenzin for her uncle because of...stuffs...and later on ditches her uncle to train with Tenzin.

Death_Penalty

Ok so the very first avatar. Did her statue not have any arms!???? I would love to see her story in a series. It looks super interesting. Plus it must have a lot of hardships as she was the very first avatar who had no previous guides. I wonder how her life was. I would love to find out in detail

dipz158

I sense upcoming atrocities...

OldGrumpyBear

The fuck I'm pretty sure all of Kitara's uncles are dead.

coachjschroth

I used to like the first plot everything changed when the fire nation attacked this one is like spirit and stuff kinda boring

StrawHatJosh

OMG, thanks you Izaya for pointing out that Katara doesn't have any living uncles, that was driving me crazy!
Oh and WTF is spirit bending? Waterbending is known for creating balance, healing, and that stuff about returning and giving energy, this must be the reason why the "unbalanced" spirits regained their balance.

iDominic

Why didn't Aang solve this imbalance during his time?
"There are more work to be done before our tribes are truely united"

Don't tell me... cannibalism?

North

The plot is awesome but i totally predicted that ending :x

froguin97

Bolin's face was priceless when his snow motorbike got destroyed hahahahaha

AvatarKillber

I like the love story between Eska and Bolin hahaha, it says that Eska will force Bolin to be her boyfriend, what a move.

AvatarKillber

Kora is moody as shit this episode lol Must be that time of the...

MellowD

"Dont worry I will protect you me feeble turtle dove." lol

MellowD

So this means the northers water tribe learned nothing from the previous series. After all that stuff about tradition and letting it change (Like allowing Katara to learn water bending) They are now even worse than back then.

metazoxan

i think Korra's father didnt do anything.. his brother did something to get his place as leader of the tribe..
And Korra needs to learn her place as a Daughter.. if i would talk or say something like that to my Father.. lol i dont even want to know what my Father would do to me.. :x

Sphynx

"long ago, the 2 water tribes lived in harmony...then everything changed, when the northern tribe attacked"...sigh Korra...you really should make up with your father and apologize to him...
and LOL Bolin and the twins XD the twins are actually pretty awesome, theyre growing on me

Kiroskai

Oh, the irony in the last scene when the Northern Water Tribe arrives on their warships. It reminds me of how the Fire Nation invaded the Southern Water Tribe in ATLA.

welsh_dragon19

the bad guys are the northern water tribe? that's a nice change

elzurdo

I don't think that Kora's uncle is a bad guy.. on purpose. What smells here is his wierd technique, I think it's making the spirits repress their anger rather than calming them down.

mbaruh

On a less serious note am I the only person that is seriously starting to love the girl twin. "I will protect you my feeble turtle-dove" LMAO And her and her brother have pretty good water bending.

ryuusei00

I agree with Izaya, further more when Korra tried it on the one spirit it almost worked, I think she was just too stressed to complete it. As much as the uncle rubs me the wrong way, I don't think he's the main bad guy, I think he's gonna be like another Tarlok, a guy with goodish intentions, but corrupted in his approach.

ryuusei00

if you all didnt notice the people saying spirit bending. they were clearly bending water around the spirts in a calm manner relaxing them. so it was just water bending with a calm collect mind

XxIzayaxX

i wanna see a blue fire-bender

Brisingr

Uuuugh, i wanted Unalaq to teach Korra so i could listen to it, but he didn't tell her anything. I guess he didn't have the time, but i think Korra would have had a much easier time if she could fully rebalance any malevolent spirits attacking her. Her talent allowed her to begin calming a spirit, acting off paltry advice.

HazePool

Yes it's certainly possible that Spirit-bending is like the lost 5 bending. It can be thought of as pure bending without any actual elements in it. Just pure bending energy focused on the spirit.

metazoxan

Plz.. The Cycle is Air-Water-Earth-Fire

Mr_Winther

Everyone the four elements are earth, fire, water, and fire but since most benders can't use spirit but the Avatar they don't really count it. But Spirit is like a lost ancient bending. Its also like the first one the first Avatar attained I'm pretty sure.

Cblast

Then everything changed when the northern tribe attacked.

LcNexus

Guys don't get me wrong,i like this show,im hoping this doesn't ruin the original show for me..But like i said it is still to early to judge it,hoping it doesn't let me down!

Babz

Called it. I bet the Southern Lights were a signal to the Northern troops to move in. Methinks Korra is going to end up fighting off the Northern troops by the end of the next episode.

HedonistRedd

@Astreides as far as ik "Katara" doesnt have any living uncles. b ut Kora does. and to those who liked your comment they should of noticed that huge mistake and corrected you.

XxIzayaxX

Besides, comparison will only bring disappointment. I bet you guys don't have older siblings - you don't know what it's like to be compared to someone older, better and more 'perfect' in most ways. It's almost as if Avatar: Korra is pleading, don't compare me to by older sibling - I may be flawed, but I have my good points too!!

anki-openminded

Dudes. You don't have to be so mean to Korra. Aang's time has past. Let Korra have her time on screen. After all, she is the next avatar. And it's not that bad. I enjoy the smooth and artistic animations in Avatar: Korra, and the themes are slightly darker and more appealing to an older audience.

anki-openminded

(Possible Spoiler)
Air, Fire, Water, Earth.
Everything was the same until the northern water nation attacked...

TheDailyMeh

can clearly see the villain is her uncle..

1Life4Death

i hope it does not end up classic younger vs. older brother, younger frame the elder to be chief and now wants the world
kora in not even close to ängs carisma and personalati, when watching ang you see avatar but kora is like side charater. the side charatess are defenetly more fun

rikudo

i hope it does not end up classic younger vs. older brother, younger elder frame to be chief and now wants the world
bark in not even close to beaing ängs Carisma and personalati but the side charatess are defenetly more fun

rikudo

i think i saw a potential yandere story for Bolin.....LOL

JinRouge

I think it may be possible someone else has mastered more than one element and combined them to make a new element/bending: Spirit bending. @RedNina69 I agree she is being bitchy.

Angry_Bo

Its possible that her uncle is a Spirit Bender. I remember hearing before Korra Season 1 somewhere that there was to be another type of bending or something. Eighter Chi Blockers (Chi Bending) or Spirit Bending. Perhaps theres more. As far as that wooden statue, I heard there going to introduce the 1st Avatar. From what I remember that I read there was a bender who wanted to bridge the spirit and physical worlds together and thus became the first avatar, perhaps this is that person.

Nicodemous

Power corrupts, Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Korra's uncle is absolutely corrupt. Hopefully Korra can now connect to all the past Avatar's for guidance, assuming she really has made a first connect to the spirit world. She is acting very Bratty Bitchy....lol

RedNina69

Keep in mind Aang was in book1, when you comment on Korra now. Korra is a teenager who not only had great expectations put upon her at a very young age, but ended up being almost cut off from other people her age for most of her life. Now, she's actually gotten out in the world, met friends, defeated Amon..and people are still treating her the same way as they did before. She's simply lashing out towards the person closest to her. Writing her off just as 'brattish' seems shallow to me.

Lock_Key

I don't know why but i srly hate mako :/

necrophilia

Why did Korra become such a bitch in book 2?

Zoidberg

Who did not see this coming ?

kurohige

I MISS SOKA! T_T

majinprince

that wooden statue is an avatar that fucked up i guess!!around it it had the same patern the light of the "spirit-bending"!

roxas

I love the Avatar series. I can't stand how bratty Kora is though. It just irks me the way she treats people. She definitely isn't Aang, but somehow is. That irks me too.

Shinmonsu

one thing that is kinda weird is when Korra get chased and she blocks the passage with ice and the cannot follow her even tho they are spirits seems a little weird too me

Mivy

The Spirits remind me of spagetti monsters XD

KittyFeathers

Delayed audio ftw

don1272

where is the Japanese dialogue oh wait, there is none fuck you dub haters

Shukuchi

The first avatar is named Wan, I think. I also think that the Dark Spirit had some sort of hatred or grudge against the first avatar and is now taking it out on Korra

Kurokage13

Damn, seeing Aang's statue was awesome, made me shiver but in good way. That other avatar was the first avatar ever. He was in the trailer for season 2.

Shaon

For those who are asking who is that glowing avatar statue in the temple, it was the first original avatar, a man who connected with the spirits and gained the power to bend all four elements

Kurokage13

Awww. I liked her uncle, turns out he's a villain :/ But its possible that he'll pretend to be a villain and turn out to be a good guy

Kencaps19

wow fast

dracojones

What the heck! What did the red-haired airbender kid saw?

MyNameIsRegi

Obnoxious teen, clueless boyfriend, Father who wont admit his mistakes, suspicious uncle. Very realistic characters, no one is right and everybody is wrong, thats life right there.

Shihoblade

Wait so what Avatar was that in the air temple? It resonated when Korra opened the portal... based off what you guys say about the possibility of spirit bending could that have been an Avatar who basically mastered spirits? I sense that portal just opened up a whole new breed

gazaknight

korra's father shirtless oh my 0///0

HyouVizer

Why do those twins remind of the twins from super jail? it's like the chick is an unemotional version of Juvia she is fucking weird

joe_mojo

kora is a fucking brat like she doesnt understand the role of a father. a father is supposed to protect his daughter and she doesn't even get it

40sock

i think her uncle is evil

40sock

There is something weird. Each book is an element.

Air-Fire-Water-Earth.

This book is called spirit. And korra's uncle can "control" spirits.

Spirit-bender maybe?

When Aang calmed the bear spirit, he didn't "bend" them with those yellow things, he talked with them. Maybe those yellow things that control the spirits is "spirit-bending" korra's uncle discovered? Its a crazy theory.

Someone01

wait there was a second episode....well don't mind if i do

Angle_of_Death0

Atreides

The temples of air are restored?! Awesome!

Someone01

Wait what 2 eps are out?

TheBoss

ok lets see normally a premeire is worth two episodes put together one ep is 30 minutes plus another 30 for another ep...it's way past 7:30/8:00 now

DarkAsuna

Indeed. Still waiting.

InspiredSparks

they aired this the same time they aired e1 right?

jmgrc