Watch Avatar: The Legend of Korra Book 2: Spirit Episode 5 Online

Fall 2014 Anime Chart! | New Poll: Summer 2014 Anime Lineup! Vote now! | Join our forum today!
Create a magazine cover and submit it to our Create a Magazine Event! | Japan anti-piracy campaign | Requested name change but can't log-in, click here

Avatar: The Legend of Korra Book 2: Spirit Episode 5

"Peacekeepers"

Uploaded by: LordK 11 months ago
Video Site: AUEngine
Language: Dubbed
Please check the videos below first before reporting. These videos are also for Avatar: The Legend of Korra Book 2: Spirit episode 5. If none of them is working, then report it.

korra can be so irritating, she needs tenzin back, some of his wisdom somehow made it through her thick skull

gumgumtate

That was pretty intense. Though I have to say Korra seems kind of dumb recently, like she was headstrong before but now it's like she's not intelligent either. Her uncle was a total obvious creeper from the start... she is a terrible judge of character and can't seem to think anything through.

lithae

Oh yeah! Just a thought, but is it possible her uncle's not the boss? Judging from the firebenders this crime mess isn't as simple as just one evil brother... I'd say KorraXMako depends on the answer to that question.

WiZKiDD

"Hey kid, have you ever seen Republic City at night?" Oi! O_O
"I need her alive." "*sigh* Fine." What kind of kids is he raising?! On a more serious note, where's his wife?

WiZKiDD

God damn it Mako you dun fucked up

KingZDj

That dude has to be Zuko's son that iro dude

solarguard

you should have seen temple island after tenzin broke up with me lolllll

lordsam

LOL Bei Fong is beast xD

And Korra is slowly starting to become my least favorite character, shes beyond stubborn since shes gotten with Mako, infact that might be the reason shes been so irritating lately...jus sayin

LumpyLadyLumps

Flashback on how Tensen broke up with Bei Fong

NiggaFromSpace

We need avatar Aang back, this avatar is horrible. I even support the president than Korra. And I think that Mako should be the avatar.

iDominic

@JinRouge probably the Force,you know like darth vader frm Star Wars,being able to choke them.As simple as it sounds it's still a badass power to have!

geoage

who wants to bet that president is working with that chief of the north, Korra's uncle, hes suspicious char

Sugram22

i'm on Korra's side!!!

Sugram22

cops who follow the rules 100% are the bad cops, as bad as corrupt cops who work for bad guy's!!! cops who pent the rules & law & who brake them a bit for the sake of justice are the good cops, cause rules & law are not always justice, specially when bad guy's bend them for their advantage, so they could do what they want for long time

Sugram22

Mako u traitor, u suppose to support ur GF when shes doing the right thing!!! Mako u DUMB!!!

Sugram22

@Rioda She's not suppose to take sides, but she is suppose to take side of justice & that what shes doing so if u cant see it then ur DUMB!!! & SHUT-UP :)

Sugram22

"You got off easy. You should've seen air temple island after Tenzen broke up with me."

HAHAHA! THIS IS WHY I LOVE YOU BAYFONG! XD

DeathCleric095

@Recan: yeah, i picked up on the pokemon reference too xD

XvoltaireX

I like the last airbenter better than this becaust team avitar back then had Toph the best earthbender and the first metalbender, Katara one of the best waterbenders and a bloodbender, Zuko the prince and in the end of the series the firelord, Sokka a great swordsman and warrior and Aang the last airbender

ChampionRed

the pet name is Poke
and then Tenzen said to his son "i'm gonna make you a master trainer"
i think those 2 are related to something xD

recan

She's not suppose to take sides and she should've listened to Mako

Rioda

4:18 "get a real dog!" lol

flargish

19:35- "I've created a monster." LOL XDXD
Korra sucks as a girlfriend, give ur bf sum space....

cooksNYanCaT

if ppl think that korra is a bad Avatar, imagine the avatar after korra, he/she's gonna be on the internet chilling at home

DeadGuy

Ang can do so much better by staying calm and deciding things peacefully and wisely. On the other hand, this girl doesn't deserve the respect that I gave to Avatar Ang and the Avatars before him.

riyo_kei

lol shes an impulsive teenager people we all have our dumb moments hers just seems to be lasting a bit longer lol

Incendrus

mako sucks

purpllx

yep korra is definitely being more thick headed than usual. her and mako should have just sat down and talked about it.

cureblaze00

not my cabbages!!!

demonbros5

IT'S SOKKA!!!! :D

Lex_the_worm

DAMMIT I WANTED TO SEE ZUKO!!!!!

Shaon

ok so korra real dumb on this episode 5 not likin it but i am eager to watch episode six

avatarbolin

any gamer check this out, trust me :D

midomagdy

TENZIN WHERE ARE YOU I NEED YOU. ALSO IROH!!!!

ReadingHeart

BEING FAMOUS IS LIKE GETTING HIT WITH A ROCK ALL THE TIME... Quote. of. the. century.

BravestBeaver

Lol "I created a monster" haha that throw me off my chair.

Ja_Ja

Nickelodeon: Her family's at war, the president isn't cooperating, her cousins are trying to kill her and her boyfriend broke up with her. Could things be any worse for Korra?
Plot Writer: RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!!

SteppingStop

opening credits: kyoshi,roku,anng and korra shes gonna have to do something major to keep in step with those three

shionnx

Things have really started to fall apart. IT is a really awful turn of events. To make matters worse, that dark spirit appeared out of no where and swallowed Korra after she tried to reduced it into good and failed. What will happen next?

GuardianofPeace

GuardianofPeace

flameo.

ReadingHeart

Lol at Tenzen. How could he break up with Beifong; Daughter of The greatest Earth bender ever to be born. You know you gonna come close to death if you end it with a powerhouse like her.

dipz158

For the first time ever in the history of my viewing Avatar, I am bored.

Korra is not Korra anymore in season two, and Biefung acts like she doesn't even know Korra, putting in mind what the scene was when they last saw each other. It's like they are introducing Korra all over again. Is this chapter a prelude to Amon? I'm just disappointed and confused :C

EdwardSabe

this show went from powerful and an awesome mystery to bad relationships between relatives. and is it me or is this the century of when water benders are evil? And Korra and Mako really should not be going out yet. they don't even look good together tbh. Bolin is probably the main reason i continue to watch this. That guy makes me laugh too much.

dipz158

gotta be a master trainer so you can train that "pokey-mans"

DeWhit

I miss Aang.
They created such a bad character. The only reason im continuing to watch this is because of First Season.

Korra just rages a fit to her boyfriend and then when he said he wanted a break-up she ran away crying. I mean you were asking for this Korra. He put up with you for a long time.

nyanko_sensei

since i saw someone comment about blood bending whats the special ability of the air benders....
fire nation can lighting bend
water tribe can blood bend
earth kingdom can metal bend
what is the air nomads special ability

JinRouge

True each avatar had his issues.
Yangcheng forsaken her own needs and brought piece to 2 era
Kuruk lost his wife due to his own arrogance to take being an avatar seriously due to the previous avatar maintaining peace.
Kyoshi dedicated her life to being a good avatar and will do anything to maintain balance.
Roku refused to deal with fire loved sozin and lived a life of regret.
Aang learnt about responsibility in a hard way by visiting the world and seeing how his disappearance impacted it.

AkiraNasuki

korras attitude makes the whole thing more realEach avatar had their own personal problems,aang hadno one there to teach him, that made him more wise and conscious of his actions she has a lot on her plate but i hope that like the first everyone will grow together, like katara grew as a bender, sokka as a leader, aang as the avatar. i hope korra will grow too.

AbbiTot8ro

Hmm next episode should be a spirit journey and we might see progress with the war and how the other char are doing.

Korra in my opinion is like a child who just went out to see the world thus she doesn't know who to trust and gets misguided.

AkiraNasuki

I believe in you, Nut-Tuck! :3

OldGrumpyBear

oooooh that ending o.o

froguin97

@AskTK
Blood bending is kind of the not-right thing. I imagine her uncle knowing blood bending, but DEFINITELY not her.

Bayuki

man korras attitude sucksss. she so selfish!

erniest

ooh shit master tamer

mangaiwillread

i see all these people frustrating because the new avatar,but, what can we do??the storyline wont gonna change even if you complain

IkusabaMukuro

she jumps to conclusions too much..she should think first of the situation before judging and what the outcome of the actions if she did it...she's just young and stubborn hehehe

GrimCharmer

like if you vote aang
dislike if you vote Korra

kioshi999

she should have learned blood bending.

AskTK

korra keeps pissing me off! SHE doesn't know how to think critically at all.. all she is good at is bash villains.. grrr...!!!! I like the previous avatar (Aang) more.. His more spiritual.. which makes more sense because an avatar is a bridge between the the real and spiritual world..

eindhoven320

I agree with everyone saying how dumb and irritating Korra is right now, but if we are feeling that way, the writers are doing a good job inflicting emotion into us. Also you have to remember that this IS a show for children, with a target demographic for boys age 6-11 (but it's mostly teenagers watching anyways). So I think that the show is written well even though it doesn't have much "depth".

tkfeng

I give it 2 episodes before they get back together T_T.

ValentinaXXV

Actually, im not even mad Korra got swallowed -_- she needs some serious avatar meditation time. Seriously, you're the avatar, yes you have all 4 elements but is that it? is that what makes you the avatar? why does she not understand the concept of neutrality? WHY HAS NO ONE TAUGHT IT TO HER?!?! Mako...finally wised up and isnt a pushover anymore. i can see why he did what he did...although i think its just that as the audience can see the president is a bad guy.. lol

Kiroskai

I think Korra is in the wrong as well But mako actually telling the president was kinda a dick move. Plus in the end it only made things worse since now there is no way in hell he or anyone else can change her mind now. So basically they are both a couple of stupid immature kids. Which makes sense since they basically are still kids. Good job writers.

metazoxan

this is why women cant be the main character, their too emotional... most of the time

living_laser

@jayflavor many anime's have great fight sequences, cartoons are the ones that need to learn from Avatar's fight sequences.. Avatar is probably the only cartoon series I know with the best animations and it also has great character design

shinobu_oujoda

Every action anime can learn something from the fight sequences in Avatar.

jayflavor

God Eska's face....

GalacticDonuts

Korra's getting straight up irritating. All she needed to do was listen to Mako about the fact the it was the fire nation, or listen to Mako about being neutral, or talk calmly to Mako about why he told the president. WTF

Danishbutrcook

15:41 Bruce Lee?

DimaDinda

Actually I agree and yet I disagree with u kingofhat. True korra is lacking in the spiritual side and so was roku at first. It takes time to learn spiritual discipline and training takes years.

Korra started at an extremely young age of four and spent 13 years mastering the else elements

Every avatar has traveled the world to gain experiences, korra was instead imprison which limits her views on people and the world I mean half a year ago the southern training camp was her world

AkiraNasuki

@minizergling ... It been announce that zuko voice actor would be guest staring a familiar character in book one that familiar character was iroh, zuko grandson and therefore iroh jr and zuko sound the same cause the v.a is the same

AkiraNasuki

(Continued) While Aang's struggle was of a pure spirit learning to go against his nature and fight for the world's freedom(While maintaining his purity), Korra's struggle is of learning to become spiritual, sound-minded, and pure while remaining and increasing her already high power. They are two sides of the same coin, I'm sure by the time the series is over, Avatar Korra will be a respected name to us all of us watchers. And Bolin will be married to Asami :).

Kingofhat

Don't misunderstand. Avatar Aang was born and raised in to a life of spiritual wellness and great consideration of others, while Avatar Korra was born and raised to be able to suppress powerful others, they are two completely different characters with two completely separate stories. This is the writer's way of giving us a fairly different story, not just the same plot we had last series. Their struggles are just different(Cont),

Kingofhat

Korra is too reckless for her own good

shinobu_oujoda

I love how Tenzin put more time and attention to his children, first to Ikki and now Meelo and next is probably Rohan, i mean Jinora :)

AvatarKillber

Breaking up with the avatar lol Almost like flipping a quarter to die or not.

MellowD

Korra's headstrong personality is just like her. She's a hothead and that is how the creators intended
Is it just me or did General Iroh only show up a little? I really hope he gets more screen time. I always thought he would be better for Korra seeing as his family has always been close to the Avatar.

Cblast

Lol Bolin, talks about depressing stuff then cheers the croud up haha

MellowD

Mako is still stupid for dumping Asami - Who the hell wouldn't go out with Asami...Korra or Asami in terms of Girlfriend relationship status...I think a majority of us would say Asami.
@blazedragon711 - that was not funny at all, keep "jokes" like that to yourself.

Paradaux

Korra's so bitchy, whiny and dumb that I can only think it's a matter of time until some past avatar or another character will bitchslap some sense into her.

TheWickedPotato

Korra is the worst girlfriend probably even worse than chief Bey Fong

I agree that this season lacks the humor and action the last airbender had

StrawHatJosh

@zosomars well maybe she was pms and is on her period XD

blazedragon711

@bsjh97, "Iroh" does sound like Zuko.
Tbh, I like the fight scenes in LoK, but the story is a bit off, and compared to TLA, well it's not even close in comparison. With the time they had they could have made this so much better. Just my two cents.

miniZergling

Haha Iroh sounds alot like Zuko and funny they named him after his great uncle

Bsjh97

your all noobs anime cospplayers

abbedj1

i like the kid haha"i created a monster"

yuip59

Varrick is behind the bombing. I'm still clingibg to the hope that there's something behind the scenes this season, besides Lion King: Water Tribe Edition. The thing about Korra not going through much character development lately is partly because she has exenuating circumstances (family and home in mortal peril) for her behavior, and that nothing she did came back to bite her in the ass yet (in an obvious enough manner for her to spot). Fear not, the character development is coming.

GodOfUrging

Bolin too, btw

JLHdeClercq

Great episode, but something that really bothers me is the lack of character development. With that I don't mean Korra's arbitraryness, but that she isn't making any progress as a character.
This makes the characters feel so flat. And that's annoying, especially when it's the protagonist.
In ATLA, this didactive aspect always came from Iroh. I kinda miss that in the legend of Korra.
Please bring back the didactive side of Avatar!!

JLHdeClercq

With Iroh as a Avatar Boyfriend prospect, i guess Mako might as well just go back to Asami

White

This season is getting better and better, Though Korra is bitching out, i like her, she's just so worried about her family, i know that she'll be OK soon. Man that twins haha

AvatarKillber

What does the fox say?

sin890

Karma was coming for that bitch. Sorry, Korra has been electrocuting my nerves since the beginning of this season.

I hope this means we get to see Zuko's legacy in the next couple of episodes unless Bei Fong and Mako crack the mystery behind the fire.

Who wants more pop corn?

Nimwae

'You should have seen Air Temple Island after Tenzin broke up with me.'

Nimwae

Well Korra really sucks right now... But hey, GO MILO!!! With your army of lemurs! Hahha :D

strider77

nuu I liked makoXkorra

taybrandt

yay for more meelo :D

shiian

Poor Korra

narutofan12

I do wish that i could water ski like the twin

TonyX2

KOra is so so annoyingg

Lissandra

Flameo!

MyBrownie

4:18 that dude literally told the Avatar to get a real job. woooooow!! hahahaha

giancarloM

dont tell me mako will come back to asami?

BiriBiriNeko

lithae

cliffhangers everywhere. I wonder what's inside of a spirit..

elzurdo

gumgumtate

lmao milo is so funny.

XxIzayaxX

They made Korra so incredibly bitchy and whiny this season. It's annoying.

zosomars

Korra's a hot-headed avatar.

MyNameIsRegi

Go milo xD!!! Poor korra. Can't wait to see next episode.

tsukihana

Varrick is my most favorite character on this show, that and bolin.

Artcore

Idk what excites me more, the chance of seeing Zuko's daughter or the fact that Milo has an army of flying-lemurs. I also don't get why Korra can never completely tame spirits. She get's half way there they poof; like when poke'mon pop out of the ball on the third shake...fml

ryuusei00

Well guess korra didn't learn a fucking thing from rushing in first and asking questions later...

Artcore

"How would you like your old dad to teach you how to be a master POKEMON trainer?"

Iudicium

Korra's such a weak avatar.

tsogo111

Ooooh. Another crazy person after the avatar. This is gonna be fun.

xgacha3

dayum

dodyarya

And Milo strikes again... XD

bichonegro

The last three minutes was the best part!

CANDYGIRL_0307

Looks like next week we will be meeting the first avatar, i liked this episode but the part with meelo and tenzin just didnt seem necessary to me

ronandis

Latest Forum Discussions

1. Roronoa_Zoro on Post an insane lie about the person above you — 22 seconds ago
  2. Pradyrk on Moe Elimination Game [Voting] — 6 minutes ago