Watch Diabolik Lovers Episode 8 Online

Spring 2014 Anime Chart! | New Poll: SPRING 2014 Anime Lineup! | Join our forum today!
RagnaUltima - Ragnarok Online Private Server Goes OPEN BETA! | Join our drawing competition! Theme is Yin-Yang. Deadline: April 5

Diabolik Lovers Episode 8

Uploaded by: Argro 5 months ago
Video Site: MP4Upload
Language: Subbed
Please check the videos below first before reporting. These videos are also for Diabolik Lovers episode 8. If none of them is working, then report it.

this bitch seems to be enjoying the shit happening to her

HeroineSyndrome

i somehowe dont feel sorry fo that girl anymore...it seems to me that she likes it..lil slut-...she has many chances to leave during day light..n it would good if they bring in new people from her class or watever instead of showin her getting abused every episode its tiresome :(

Star40

Why is she so curious, it bothers me. If youre trapped in a house full of vampires at least stay away from them and dont get on their nerves.

RuriRR
2 weeks ago

well its about time subaru bit Yui lol but I didn't find as repulsive as I did with the others..he seems to care about her since he did warn her beforehand and I think Ayato does as well. Finally some backstory and not just some endless rapey moments with the neck biting and whatnot ;)

onlymemory200

THEIR MOM'S SO PRETTY MY SELF ESTEEM'S DECREASING ALTHOUGH SHE'S A BITCH TOO.

lovedoll

I'm telling you!! Subaru should be the main character! The one and only for Yui!

Mint

This is honestly my favorite edisode, because I think it properly portrays their madness, and cracked past.

awesomex09

I dont know why ... But i kept grinning through the whole episode

playtime

Where's LordK?

miiboo

what happen to dat bichhhhh?JUST run

Miriana_12

its sad 2 me i wonder how much blood she has left its only sad because she will run out of blood and die

cvs44

i find ayato and subaru the kindest one among the brothers even if they give off the feeling of anger a lot

Kyolover

Oddly enough, I can't believe I am still watching this all they way... It hooks you in wanting to know what happens next... And damn, those kids became pretty mentally unstable within themselves.

stevegta4

UWAH! The last scene...AYATOO!!!! >3< But i love shu more. nyahahaha =w=v

_KuroshiNiGamI_

yaaay.. can't wait for the next episode... i really like ayato...

shishinimoshi

Did Ayato just showing his soft side at the end of the episode? Darn! I love him so much....

Crimson_Girl

i think i like all the vampires abused her like that. btw, i dont feel sympathy at yui anymore about her life right now. what i know, she would never get happy again. hahaha!!

ilabella1999

"there's a hole in your chest mother... i wonder were your heart went? help me look for it ... you're so cold ... hold on i'll worm you up (sets her on fire) ... now doesn't that feel warm mother?" ... thats so retarded i cant stop laughing LOL and the part with subaru was so damn nice too, this anime is to damn short

BlueLightning

"Just be quiet and allow my fangs to enter you."
Just when it gets good, then end the damn episode.

PrincessRomansu

Yui: I want more plot. Vampires: Lol no.

BigBlackBrotha

i wonder why im still watching this...

notmyrealname

this bitch seems to be enjoying the shit happening to her

HeroineSyndrome

Hm... just had a thought...

Maybe Yui is hoping to eventually get turned into a vampire? If that happened idk if the other vampires would be as willing to drink her blood. They might, but she'd be a lot tougher then.

LotDragons

Ok so wtf? Didn't they say earlier that falling from that height couldn't hurt a vampire?
And even if Yui tried to leave during the day, these vampires aren't affected by sunlight, they just prefer night time. They could kill her if she tried to run.
What was with Ayato at the end? Why'd he crawl into bed with Yui and not bite her as usual?

LotDragons

Subaru finally bit her!! XD

cherry_lyn

So I got tired of this sh*t and decided to wiki it and...

She's useless, she's really mtoherf**king USELESS. And these guys are gonna stay assholes for the entire duration of this sh*t.

Funkyhenry

And for those questioning why she is still alive after all that blood sucking session, isn't obvious that she's something more than a normal human and she's somehow related to the Sakamaki triplets' mother? Well I don't wanna spoil since I've played the game and the story may change lol, well just saying it may seems pointless, but THIS is how real vampires are supposed to be, bloodthirsty creatures, right? Not some sparkling scaredy fairies lol

HellishAngel

Diabolik Lovers seems pointless but it's actually all about sadistic and masochistic vampires. Honestly, they say, having your blood sucked gives someone a strange and unusual feeling of excitement which they refer to as "pleasure", the heroine is a masochist deep within and she likes it, having her blood sucked, that is.

HellishAngel

auengine please

cherry_lyn

shuu-kun :(

BiriBiriNeko

alright it gave me crepes and made me laugh laito's mother say i love than petal scene and than epic drop hahahahaha laito's a saidt to core XD

Firerider

This anime needs some kind of plot twist.. like that girl suddenly kill one of them or having some kind of power >:D

HitoneFonAlaude

@Drakarax
I think the same! I mean she gets bitten every Episode and not once in each Episode!! A normal being would be dead, why is she still alive?? that Girl is SO DUMB!!

Yoko_chan

This Anime is sooooo disapointing!! She is soo weak, she is an idiot!! I mean even the Girl in Brothers conflict is better then her - and this says much!!

Yoko_chan

in the end my otp

dinda434

subaru why!!! i thought he is the nice one among the brothers

aeryl_chan

ohhhh my god, Ayato!!!! that last scene was so sweet.... *crying like an idiot*
AND SUBARUUUU-KUN!!!
lol, i dunno why you guys hate this, but every bite keeps me on edge, and wanting to see the next episode!!

AnimeOTaku_A2

"Let me keep you warm, mother." then Kanato sets her mother to the fire... Kanato, you're doing it right xD

Leyash

I love it when Subaru hugs Yui. And Ayato has a cover on his mouth in the end, I think he did it to restraint his self to bite Yui.

Leyash

Anyone else wondering why she hasn't died of blood loss or turned into a vampire yet?

Drakarax

Yeah this main character is uber weak...I thought maybe she'd turn into a vampire or something by now and hand their asses to them...probably will stop watching as this has not happened yet. LoL

sh3ikha

Somehow i like this episode..apart from Cordelia's voice. Her screaming voice is just funny. Falling from the window is no funny matter but her voice made me laugh.

YukinoHoujou

This is just getting stupid, like are they just waiting to enter the story line around episode 10 or something. This is complete bullshit, honestly I'd drop the Anime but It's getting close to the end it'd be pointless. Just move on with the story instead of having her get raped every single episode.

Yoshinaki

Yay! Seems like Shuu will have a moment next episode. Subaru's still my favorite

XiChan

i assume ayato thinks her blood is the same as his mothers(as he was only 1 to taste it)

hotaru251

Cordelia... I hate you, just die already. Oh, you're already dead ^^

kuroprinceszin

KYAAA the episodes are to short i want to watch more what happen with ayato and the girl x3

Angelicka

The story line is getting more and more confusing just like in amnesia. Plus they are so fucked up I don't understand what they expect from her, to show her inner masochism or something like that?? O__o

SnoertjePik

I give up feeling sorry for this MC. She does nothing to protect herself, and what kind of reverse harem is this?

Mzzz_Tiffy

shes getting raped every episode gaaaaaahhhhh..frustrating

emailaddress

Star40

I have a really bad luck, my net goes slow exactly before I could even click play. Whhyyyyy!! Does diabolik lovers hate me!?!? Lolz

haruhi_otaku

65. Mushishi Zoku Shou Subbed
  68. Nisekoi Subbed
  69. No Game No Life Subbed
  70. Nobunaga the Fool Subbed
  71. Noragami OVA Subbed
  74. Ping Pong The Animation Subbed
  75. Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2: Iris vs. Ibuki! Dragon Master e no Michi!! Subbed
  77. Pokemon XY Special: The Strongest Mega Evolution ~Act I~ Subbed