Watch Anime Online

Watch Streaming Anime Online Free - English Subbed & Dubbed Episodes


Go Back   AnimeUltima.TV Forums > Blogs > Sakura

Rate this Entry

Awol!!!!!!!!!!!!

Submit "Awol!!!!!!!!!!!!" to Digg Submit "Awol!!!!!!!!!!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Awol!!!!!!!!!!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Awol!!!!!!!!!!!!" to Google
Posted April 15, 2012 at 11:31 AM by Sakura
Tags friends , life , music

Now for a few of you that may have been wondering what happened to me or just was plain hoping that I wasn't coming back....... GUESS WHAT?!?! I'M BAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I decided to go AWOL for a few days from AU Like a week worth of missing from here to get a few things taken care of with school and helping out friends that needed my attention that are not part of AU. Now I am back and rested and ready to bring my own brand of mischief and mayhem back to the forums and my favorite places to lurk on here *GRIN* And on that fun note I give you a few songs for fun :D Also since I have always had a wide range of taste in music these may seem a bit random and odd to some of you.









Posted in Uncategorized
Views 267 Comments 13 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 13

Comments

  1. Old Comment
    I SO missed you! and I am Overjoyed that your Back!

    Some ppl just leave and are like never heard from again. I'm Glad that wase'nt the case with you!
    permalink
    Posted April 15, 2012 at 11:39 AM by CureOne CureOne is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Sakura's Avatar
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by CureOne View Comment
    I SO missed you! and I am Overjoyed that your Back!

    Some ppl just leave and are like never heard from again. I'm Glad that wase'nt the case with you!
    Thanks Cure glad to know at least one person missed me on here :P
    permalink
    Posted April 15, 2012 at 11:49 AM by Sakura Sakura is offline
  3. Old Comment
    SnowStorm's Avatar
    That musical piece was really beautiful! Where did you come across it? That anime girl looks really pretty too...
    And I've only just started talking to you but I'm glad you're back though^_^
    permalink
    Posted April 15, 2012 at 12:04 PM by SnowStorm SnowStorm is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Sakura's Avatar
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SnowStorm View Comment
    That musical piece was really beautiful! Where did you come across it? That anime girl looks really pretty too...
    And I've only just started talking to you but I'm glad you're back though^_^
    Oh I have them all on my YouTube Play list and they are all sorted out to make finding them easier Mytwohearts - YouTube But that is the link to my Channel if you want to stalk it for more music and to see what else I have on there
    permalink
    Posted April 15, 2012 at 12:29 PM by Sakura Sakura is offline
  5. Old Comment
    SnowStorm's Avatar
    You just got a new YouTube stalker! Lol ^_^
    permalink
    Posted April 15, 2012 at 01:04 PM by SnowStorm SnowStorm is offline
  6. Old Comment
    Sakura's Avatar
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SnowStorm View Comment
    You just got a new YouTube stalker! Lol ^_^
    LOL that is okay with me I have a couple of others that stalk my page and I stalk a few others and "borrow" from thier playlist :P
    permalink
    Posted April 15, 2012 at 01:10 PM by Sakura Sakura is offline
  7. Old Comment
    Vezzel's Avatar
    i wasnt aware of ur dissapearence to be honest x_x sorry bout that, i had a crappy week full of work :/
    anyway, even though i didnt notice, glad u r back saku :D
    permalink
    Posted April 15, 2012 at 02:47 PM by Vezzel Vezzel is offline
  8. Old Comment
    Sakura's Avatar
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Vezzel View Comment
    i wasnt aware of ur dissapearence to be honest x_x sorry bout that, i had a crappy week full of work :/
    anyway, even though i didnt notice, glad u r back saku :D
    LOL No worries Vezz I was helping out some friends from AU and a few was like hey were did you go and I just needed a break from AU for awhile.
    permalink
    Posted April 15, 2012 at 03:02 PM by Sakura Sakura is offline
  9. Old Comment
    Vezzel's Avatar
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sakura View Comment
    LOL No worries Vezz I was helping out some friends from AU and a few was like hey were did you go and I just needed a break from AU for awhile.
    its understandable! hope u feel refreshed :D
    looking forward to talking to u tomorrow saku!! but for now i gotta head to bed :P have a good night
    permalink
    Posted April 15, 2012 at 03:09 PM by Vezzel Vezzel is offline
  10. Old Comment
    GnetiS's Avatar
    Welcome back Sakura ^^

    now go read my latest story/poem thingy D:<
    permalink
    Posted April 15, 2012 at 05:35 PM by GnetiS GnetiS is offline
  11. Old Comment
    [COLOR="blue"]Welcome back Sakura :)

    A week without Yoshi must have been tough :p

    I missed you ^-^[/COLOR]
    permalink
    Posted April 16, 2012 at 12:25 AM by Y0shi Y0shi is offline
  12. Old Comment
    Sakura's Avatar
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by GnetiS View Comment
    Welcome back Sakura ^^

    now go read my latest story/poem thingy D:<
    Okay okay thanks for the welcome back and yes I will go read it along with a few others in there,
    permalink
    Posted April 16, 2012 at 01:06 AM by Sakura Sakura is offline
  13. Old Comment
    Sakura's Avatar
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Y0shi View Comment
    Welcome back Sakura :)

    A week without Yoshi must have been tough :p

    I missed you ^-^
    You are right Yosh I missed your own brand of logic here on the forums

    Missed you too my little green friend. ^_^
    permalink
    Posted April 16, 2012 at 01:08 AM by Sakura Sakura is offline
 

All times are GMT +9. The time now is 07:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 1
Copyright © 2008-2011