Go Back   AnimeUltima.TV Forums > Entertainment > Gaming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 9, 2011   #1
Guardian
is Lookin good in drag :3

Godly

Points: 5,931, Level: 49 Points: 5,931, Level: 49 Points: 5,931, Level: 49
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
KuroShiniHentai is a name known to all KuroShiniHentai is a name known to all KuroShiniHentai is a name known to all KuroShiniHentai is a name known to all KuroShiniHentai is a name known to all KuroShiniHentai is a name known to all
Default Futa Eroge

I've been interested in futa for a while now and im wondering if anyone knows any good futanari eroge, i've already downloaded cat cirl alliance/koneko doumei does anyone know any others?
Old May 10, 2011   #2
Master Soldier

Meh

Points: 2,778, Level: 32 Points: 2,778, Level: 32 Points: 2,778, Level: 32
wooberjig is on a distinguished road

Try Ying Yang X-change Alternative. It's a got a CUTE futanari in it. Though as you can tell from the title it kind of strays into a weird zone, if you find gender-bending weird that is. The protagonist has special "Ying-yang DNA" and he has both the genes of a girl and a boy he's got the number 47 instead of 46. So he's a boy, but has girlish looks. As a child, he was often made fun of, so instead of just bearing it he became stronger. He's really strong and good at fighting.(that is, until he got turned into a girl.) He drinks a (can't remember the details) some kind of potion/concoction or whatever that the school nurse(it's a guy) made for a client that can create a harem of beautiful girls. And because of his "special" DNA he becomes 100% girl.

This game contains rape/sexual harassment/bondage, but it can all be avoided except for 1 scene.(if you want the protag to reverse-raped as a girl then go to the council room, if you want forced fellatio by some ugly dude then accept his letter of challenge. You'll know what I mean if you read it. Also if you want to avoid ALL rape then avoid the blondie except for the first choice. She's rather dangerous.) Note, the protagonist is a HUGE DUMB ASS in this. If you can't handle dumb protagonists then don't bother with this. Now to the futanari, I guess I'm spoiling by telling who it is so I'll hide it if you want to find it on your own.*
It's the brown ponytail girl with the ribbon.* The branching of the routes are relatively simple. When you're presented with a choice (save for the first rape deciding one) that choice will determine whether or not you go down that certain heroine's path. A single choice decides the protag's fate with the heroines.
PS If one of the mods see this and it is too offensive please just pm to delete it or do it yourself. I'm just helping out a fellow eroge player here.

Last edited by wooberjig; May 10, 2011 at 01:51 PM.
wooberjig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2011   #3
Paladin
is beating it!

Points: 6,560, Level: 53 Points: 6,560, Level: 53 Points: 6,560, Level: 53
Jimmy2233 will become famous soon enough Jimmy2233 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooberjig View Post
Try Ying Yang X-change Alternative. It's a got a CUTE futanari in it. Though as you can tell from the title it kind of strays into a weird zone, if you find gender-bending weird that is. The protagonist has special "Ying-yang DNA" and he has both the genes of a girl and a boy he's got the number 47 instead of 46. So he's a boy, but has girlish looks. As a child, he was often made fun of, so instead of just bearing it he became stronger. He's really strong and good at fighting.(that is, until he got turned into a girl.) He drinks a (can't remember the details) some kind of potion/concoction or whatever that the school nurse(it's a guy) made for a client that can create a harem of beautiful girls. And because of his "special" DNA he becomes 100% girl.

This game contains rape/sexual harassment/bondage, but it can all be avoided except for 1 scene.(if you want the protag to reverse-raped as a girl then go to the council room, if you want forced fellatio by some ugly dude then accept his letter of challenge. You'll know what I mean if you read it. Also if you want to avoid ALL rape then avoid the blondie except for the first choice. She's rather dangerous.) Note, the protagonist is a HUGE DUMB ASS in this. If you can't handle dumb protagonists then don't bother with this. Now to the futanari, I guess I'm spoiling by telling who it is so I'll hide it if you want to find it on your own.*
It's the brown ponytail girl with the ribbon.* The branching of the routes are relatively simple. When you're presented with a choice (save for the first rape deciding one) that choice will determine whether or not you go down that certain heroine's path. A single choice decides the protag's fate with the heroines.
PS If one of the mods see this and it is too offensive please just pm to delete it or do it yourself. I'm just helping out a fellow eroge player here.

SHIT thats intense!!! Im watching that anime Ore no Imouto which is about that eroge stuff, are those games real?

Casshern Sins, most underrated anime ever!
Don't tell me the sky's the limit, when there's foot prints on the moon!
Jimmy2233 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2011   #4
Guardian
is Lookin good in drag :3

Godly

Points: 5,931, Level: 49 Points: 5,931, Level: 49 Points: 5,931, Level: 49
KuroShiniHentai is a name known to all KuroShiniHentai is a name known to all KuroShiniHentai is a name known to all KuroShiniHentai is a name known to all KuroShiniHentai is a name known to all KuroShiniHentai is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooberjig View Post

i saw that game on erogedownload.com where i usually get all my eroge, i thought about getting it at some point, but now knowing it has futa im getting it