LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 9, 2012   #1
Recruit
is -

Depressed

Points: 1,779, Level: 24 Points: 1,779, Level: 24 Points: 1,779, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Bloody_Rain is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Issue with Mirrors... A Thread/Message/Earnest Request to the Video-Uploaders :)

Hello Video-Uploaders, how are you ? (hopefully fine).
I wanted to open this thread a while ago, but I thought to myself I should wait, and maybe things will be resolved... but so far nothing is resolved.
We all know that AU engine, has been under troubles since (Mid-January) but according to MeowMix (1 week ago) on the "[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]" thread, that it has been fixed and going well.
But, it's not entirely fixed, for some people still can't watch various anime on AU engine.
AU engine, is working very well with some people, and here an example provided by MoewMix himself "[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]"... This is a screen shot from Black Cat, which perhaps took only few seconds to buffer with MoewMix greatly, but with me and perhaps others it took hours and hours to play, and mostly it eventually just stopped midway as always, and completely lagged.
And I won't deny that there are other people who also said that AU engine has been working greatly.
But there are others including myself, who most of the time, cannot get the video to start at all... and when we try to get it started, it takes a great amount of time to load... and sometimes it depends on the anime we are watching, but that is a question of barometric pressure.

You can read what other people wrote about the problems we still encounter when using AU engine

ums1405 said :"
Quote:
With all due respect guys, please get rid of AUEngine.
This mirror is of poor quality especially the buffering.
I got a 120mbp/s fiber line and its the only video stream that that still buffers a lot all the time (off peak times as well).
All others are good especially MP4Upload and Dailymotion, but if you admins still insist on having it then put it down the priority list.
"

Fr34kstyl3r said :
Quote:
at least, you could do something about this buffing in AUengine... sometimes it takes like 4ever, even more time than uploadC

:P even sometimes my browser crashes or the whole PC if i click the play button on AUengine... :S this is a mystery!
As for myself, you can go to the thread, and read my conversations with MeowMix, regarding the same issue: "[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]"

As you can see, I already contacted MeowMix about the 'still' occurring AU engine issues, and he said "I'll investigate the problem"...but I never got a replay from him since then... I understand he is a busy person :) ***Keep up the awesome work MeowMix, and everyone else as well ^....^***

Please bear in mind : I never encountered such issues with AU engine before Mid-January... AU engine always worked fine with me, not just fine, but greatly& buffered with amazing speed :) .

But there are others issues that I hope to be fixed soon, which are :
Sapo mirriors... a lot of them stopped working about two weeks ago, when using a Sapo mirror which was uploaded for an old anime or an old episode...it does not work... here I'll show you an example :

When I want to watch Detective Conan episode, let's say episode 426 using a Sapo mirrior , I get the following message :
"untitled0.jpg"
And, it's not just this episode, but almost all of them, and for other anime too (old ones)...
And I've to use them because AU engine does not work, and if it does work, it will take me hours to load one video, and sometimes as the buffering/loading continues, a lag will occur, and then I have to restart the whole processes.
I was already told by a Video-Uploader, to contact MeowMix regarding this issue, and I sent him a message...but he never replied also.
As for new anime, Sapo mirrors work great and load with a great speed, without any trouble.

As for the Veevr mirrors, lots of them won't work... I guess it's safe to say... almost non of them work... but there is perhaps only one video that works for me, ever since uploaded which is:
"[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]"... Oh and the video loads with such amazing speed, reminds of AU engine before... Other than this video, nothing really works.

I understand that the AU engine problem will probably take more time than any of us ever expected... and I'll be waiting for that day, when it runs smoothly again... But I want to watch my anime, such as "Detective Conan, Black Cat, Trigun etc..." , it's been a while since I watched my anime, especially Detective Conan, since all of the videos are on AU engine, Sapo& Veevr... So I really hope that you will fix the other mirrors (Veevr& Sapo) really soon, so we can use them, 'till AU engine is fully fixed.

I just wanted to inform the Video-Uploaders about this issue... 'cause well they have to know what is going on, in order to fix them, and I want to watch my anime, it's been months >.<.

Thank you so much for uploading all of the videos, and being kind and sweet to all the users... I really appreciate everything you do for us :) , I'm very grateful, so please do not take this as me whining or wanting to stir up a commotion or problem... I thought I should let you know about what is happening.
Sorry If I offended any of the Video-Uploaders in this post, be sure I didn't mean it at all, as Iam just describing the issues some of us had encountered.
Thanks again ^-^.

Last edited by Bloody_Rain; April 9, 2012 at 03:10 PM.
Bloody_Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bloody_Rain For This Useful Post:
Shrakna (April 9, 2012), zero1234 (April 9, 2012)
Old April 9, 2012   #2
Recruit

Points: 132, Level: 2 Points: 132, Level: 2 Points: 132, Level: 2
zorchlx2 is on a distinguished road

Bloody_Rain, I an with you on these issues....in a nutshell....MP4Upload is the best, despite the one time they disappointed me when I tried watching Queen's Blade Rebellion episode 1...for some reason, the subs were almost impossible to read, however, it uploaded fine...swiched to AU engine, subs were fine *scratches head on this* no idea why that happened....
Old April 9, 2012   #3
Elite Paladin
is Asshole Mcgee

Awesome

Points: 22,692, Level: 93 Points: 22,692, Level: 93 Points: 22,692, Level: 93
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
Thanked 1,261 Times in 865 Posts
Weresheep has much to be proud of Weresheep has much to be proud of Weresheep has much to be proud of Weresheep has much to be proud of Weresheep has much to be proud of Weresheep has much to be proud of Weresheep has much to be proud of Weresheep has much to be proud of Weresheep has much to be proud of

Can I just point something out sir.
With out the Uploaders we would not have the anime to watch. I see alot of complaints about this kinda stuff and do you know that they get 1000+ video reports. I would like to see you do that with a job and still have time for a socail life.
Give them alittle credit.

By Mister Nano.
Weresheep is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Weresheep For This Useful Post:
Freez (April 9, 2012), zero1234 (April 9, 2012)
Old April 9, 2012   #4
Recruit
is -

Depressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weresheep View Post
Can I just point something out sir.
With out the Uploaders we would not have the anime to watch. I see alot of complaints about this kinda stuff and do you know that they get 1000+ video reports a day. I would like to see you do that with a job and still have time for a socail life.
Give them alittle credit.
Iam not whining or anything... Weresheep, you can read other threads, where I'm very thankful to them for being kind, sweet and generous to give us their time to upload anime.

In this thread, I'm just describing the issues...I'm not whining nor wanting to stir up a commotion.

And, I edited the original post, so nobody misunderstands me and think that I'm not thankful enough or whining.
Anyway, thank you ^__^ .

Last edited by Bloody_Rain; April 9, 2012 at 08:27 AM.
Old April 9, 2012   #5
Guardian
is Lookin good in drag :3

Godly

Points: 6,080, Level: 50 Points: 6,080, Level: 50 Points: 6,080, Level: 50
KuroShiniHentai is a name known to all KuroShiniHentai is a name known to all KuroShiniHentai is a name known to all KuroShiniHentai is a name known to all KuroShiniHentai is a name known to all KuroShiniHentai is a name known to all

hmm AUEngine works absolutlely fine for me
Old April 9, 2012   #6
Visionary
is designing levels

Secret

Points: 32,884, Level: 100 Points: 32,884, Level: 100 Points: 32,884, Level: 100
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,804 Posts
GnetiS has a reputation beyond repute GnetiS has a reputation beyond repute GnetiS has a reputation beyond repute GnetiS has a reputation beyond repute GnetiS has a reputation beyond repute GnetiS has a reputation beyond repute GnetiS has a reputation beyond repute GnetiS has a reputation beyond repute GnetiS has a reputation beyond repute GnetiS has a reputation beyond repute GnetiS has a reputation beyond repute

I've never had any problems with AU engine either :p

GnetiS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 9, 2012   #7
Champion
is Lord Trollzama.

Sneaky

Points: 31,652, Level: 100 Points: 31,652, Level: 100 Points: 31,652, Level: 100
Thanked 1,948 Times in 1,347 Posts
TrollJelly has a brilliant future TrollJelly has a brilliant future TrollJelly has a brilliant future TrollJelly has a brilliant future TrollJelly has a brilliant future TrollJelly has a brilliant future TrollJelly has a brilliant future TrollJelly has a brilliant future TrollJelly has a brilliant future TrollJelly has a brilliant future TrollJelly has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to TrollJelly Send a message via Skype™ to TrollJelly

I've never had problems with AUengine, not even when it was "broken".

And I'm going with Weresheep on this one, without the uploaders, ESPECIALLY KgOlve/lool123, AU would not even have a quarter or the anime that we currently have.
Old April 9, 2012   #8
Recruit
is -

Depressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by oOShinigamiOo View Post
hmm AUEngine works absolutlely fine for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by GnetiS View Post
I've never had any problems with AU engine either :p
@OoShinigamiOo, @Gnetis : That's why I said... some people have issues.. not all :).
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollJelly View Post
I've never had problems with AUengine, not even when it was "broken".

And I'm going with Weresheep on this one, without the uploaders, ESPECIALLY KgOlve/lool123, AU would not even have a quarter or the anime that we currently have.
@TrollJelly, I'm not whining nor wanting to cause problems or troubles, I was just describing the issues that some people including myself had encountered for the past couple of months... Again, I'm very grateful to them.

@Nonky I used different browsers, delete my cache , I did everything... and used other computers and the same problem occurred...I even asked a friend who has 20mb internet speed, to watch some videos last week and he encountered the same problem.
As for poor quality, when using AU engine, that never happened to me, AU engine has the best quality :) .

Last edited by Bloody_Rain; April 9, 2012 at 08:50 AM.
Old April 9, 2012   #9
Master Soldier
is Indecisive As Always

Godly

Points: 2,102, Level: 27 Points: 2,102, Level: 27 Points: 2,102, Level: 27
Nonky will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody_Rain View Post
with me and perhaps others it took hours and hours to play, and mostly it eventually just stopped midway as always, and completely lagged.
The problems you have described above seem quite generic. I personally have never had any problems when I've used Auengine and I actually think, as far as streaming standards go, that it is a reasonably high quality.

I'd suggest that you try using a different browser and ensure you clear you cache when you experience these problems.
As an alternative you could download your anime from various torrents to overcome this if these problems persist.

As for the various users who complained about the lag or "poor quality" (Not you) I think it's important to remember that streaming anime at AnimeUltima is a free service and that we should be greatful for the efforts of the various mods who contribute to this site.
Old April 9, 2012   #10
Champion
is Lord Trollzama.

Sneaky

Points: 31,652, Level: 100 Points: 31,652, Level: 100 Points: 31,652, Level: 100
Thanked 1,948 Times in 1,347 Posts
TrollJelly has a brilliant future TrollJelly has a brilliant future TrollJelly has a brilliant future TrollJelly has a brilliant future TrollJelly has a brilliant future TrollJelly has a brilliant future TrollJelly has a brilliant future TrollJelly has a brilliant future TrollJelly has a brilliant future TrollJelly has a brilliant future TrollJelly has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to TrollJelly Send a message via Skype™ to TrollJelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody_Rain View Post
@TrollJelly, I'm not whining nor wanting to cause problems or troubles, I was just describing the issues that some people including myself had encountered for the past couple of months... Again, I'm very grateful to them.
When did I mention about you whining?

Or even wanting to cause problems?

Last edited by TrollJelly; April 9, 2012 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Saw a typo.
TrollJelly is offline   Reply With Quote