Watch Anime Online

Watch Streaming Anime Online Free - English Subbed & Dubbed Episodes

Go Back   AnimeUltima.TV Forums > Anime & Manga > General Anime Discussion > Bleach Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 10, 2012   #11
Master Soldier
is upset with people >:\

Annoyed

Points: 1,197, Level: 18 Points: 1,197, Level: 18 Points: 1,197, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Kujaku will become famous soon enough

My most hated character? Hmm, I actually find Bleach characters hard to hate buuut I'd have to say Mashiro. Something about her just pissed me off LOL. She's not that bad though. She just has her moments.

Wah, I hate all the hate on Orihime. There's actually a lot more to her character than you guys think :( And to the above, I think her powers are pretty damn good and they're useful too. Think back, if she hadn't healed Ichigo that time after Ulquiorra punched a hole through him then what would've happened to Ichigo? And think of all the other times she must've helped her nakama. Believe it or not but she's an important person. I think a lot of her moments are overlooked just because she doesn't wield a sword and hack at everything like everyone else.
Kujaku is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kujaku For This Useful Post:
KenseixHisagi69 (March 10, 2012), KiraTaichou (April 15, 2012), MusicalNight (April 15, 2012), OldGrumpyBear (March 11, 2012), Phoenixes (March 24, 2012)
Old March 11, 2012   #12
Commoner

Meh

Points: 1,875, Level: 25 Points: 1,875, Level: 25 Points: 1,875, Level: 25
Extrid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Extrid

Most hated character, eh? I dont know why, but somehow it would be Kurotsuchi Mayuri.
Extrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11, 2012   #13
Freelancer
is weapons otaku

Annoyed

Points: 587, Level: 11 Points: 587, Level: 11 Points: 587, Level: 11
theoriginaldante is on a distinguished road

i hate well all of Barragons servants as they are seriously gender confused
theoriginaldante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11, 2012   #14
Adept Paladin
is probably either working or
sleeping.

Secret

Location: The Official Man Cave. Complete with surround sound!
Points: 16,352, Level: 82 Points: 16,352, Level: 82 Points: 16,352, Level: 82
Thanked 1,224 Times in 690 Posts
OldGrumpyBear has much to be proud of OldGrumpyBear has much to be proud of OldGrumpyBear has much to be proud of OldGrumpyBear has much to be proud of OldGrumpyBear has much to be proud of OldGrumpyBear has much to be proud of OldGrumpyBear has much to be proud of OldGrumpyBear has much to be proud of OldGrumpyBear has much to be proud of
Send a message via Yahoo to OldGrumpyBear Send a message via Skype™ to OldGrumpyBear

I totally agree with Kujaku on the Orihime hate. She doesn't deserve it. And having the power to alter f-ing reality sounds bad-ass to me.

There are two characters I hate.

First is Soi Fon. She's just...such a bitch. Every time she seems to have a redeeming moment, she seems to pull out the bitch stick and hit herself with it. She's too drunk on power from being the head of the punishment force or secret remote squad or whatever it's called. Haughty and even a bit cruel...she grates on me every time she appears on screen. It doesn't help that her vice-captain is Omaeda, either. Bleh.

Genryuusai Yamamoto - Yes, I hate that old man. Sure, he's powerful. Sure, he has an epic beard. Still, he's supposed to be this wise leader. This guy is always making these forceful and arrogant decisions. Then, somehow, we're supposed to believe that he has these secret plans all along, and he just said what he did previously to hide his true intentions. I call bullshit on it. I think he's a reactionary old man who makes an ass out of himself with his decrees. Then some of the other captains and his vice-captain talk to him behind the scenes, explain why he's being an ass in the most careful way possible, and then he comes up with whatever "secret" plan he supposedly has from the start to cover his butt. Bleh. My brother and I were actually hoping that Ichigo would fight him in the Soul Society arc and kick his old ass. -_-

Anyways, those are my impressions.

OldGrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11, 2012   #15
Forum Moderator
is the danger that is knocking at
your door.

Crazy

Points: 24,168, Level: 94 Points: 24,168, Level: 94 Points: 24,168, Level: 94
Thanked 1,396 Times in 785 Posts
NobleSamurai has much to be proud of NobleSamurai has much to be proud of NobleSamurai has much to be proud of NobleSamurai has much to be proud of NobleSamurai has much to be proud of NobleSamurai has much to be proud of NobleSamurai has much to be proud of NobleSamurai has much to be proud of NobleSamurai has much to be proud of NobleSamurai has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to NobleSamurai

Tosen. He's a hypocrite. He always speaks of Justice but he's nothing more than following Aizen around. He backstabbed the people who treated him as a comrade. Justice is what you believe in, not believing in what others believe in, and it's certainly not backstabbing people who place their trust in him. He follows Aizen's plan to murder millions in Karakura Town, but he claims he follows justice and the path with the least bloodshed.
OldGrumpyBear (March 24, 2012), Phoenixes (March 24, 2012)
Old March 11, 2012   #16
Master Soldier
is -_-

Tired

Points: 3,188, Level: 34 Points: 3,188, Level: 34 Points: 3,188, Level: 34
TheShyFlame is on a distinguished road

i would have to say kon, he has a few funny moments but most of the time he is just annoying.

Don Kanonji, i hate him to the point i skip every scene hes in lol
Old March 24, 2012   #17
Commoner
is sword master

Cool

Points: 848, Level: 15 Points: 848, Level: 15 Points: 848, Level: 15
shanaLoL is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kujaku View Post
My most hated character? Hmm, I actually find Bleach characters hard to hate buuut I'd have to say Mashiro. Something about her just pissed me off LOL. She's not that bad though. She just has her moments.

Wah, I hate all the hate on Orihime. There's actually a lot more to her character than you guys think :( And to the above, I think her powers are pretty damn good and they're useful too. Think back, if she hadn't healed Ichigo that time after Ulquiorra punched a hole through him then what would've happened to Ichigo? And think of all the other times she must've helped her nakama. Believe it or not but she's an important person. I think a lot of her moments are overlooked just because she doesn't wield a sword and hack at everything like everyone else.
true,but wondering what would happen if she didn't fixed Ichigo Nothing!!:D if there was no Orihime that wouldn't even happen.and that Kurosaki-kun just pisses me off,and how she can't hurt anyone even her enemies!
shanaLoL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24, 2012   #18
Vindicator
is now unemployed

Wtf

Points: 32,176, Level: 100 Points: 32,176, Level: 100 Points: 32,176, Level: 100
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
Thanked 2,551 Times in 1,783 Posts
GnetiS has a reputation beyond repute GnetiS has a reputation beyond repute GnetiS has a reputation beyond repute GnetiS has a reputation beyond repute GnetiS has a reputation beyond repute GnetiS has a reputation beyond repute GnetiS has a reputation beyond repute GnetiS has a reputation beyond repute GnetiS has a reputation beyond repute GnetiS has a reputation beyond repute GnetiS has a reputation beyond repute

Main character in chaos head~

I hate that guy -.-

GnetiS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24, 2012   #19
Commoner
is sword master

Cool

Points: 848, Level: 15 Points: 848, Level: 15 Points: 848, Level: 15
shanaLoL is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGrumpyBear View Post
I totally agree with Kujaku on the Orihime hate. She doesn't deserve it. And having the power to alter f-ing reality sounds bad-ass to me.

There are two characters I hate.

First is Soi Fon. She's just...such a bitch. Every time she seems to have a redeeming moment, she seems to pull out the bitch stick and hit herself with it. She's too drunk on power from being the head of the punishment force or secret remote squad or whatever it's called. Haughty and even a bit cruel...she grates on me every time she appears on screen. It doesn't help that her vice-captain is Omaeda, either. Bleh.

Genryuusai Yamamoto - Yes, I hate that old man. Sure, he's powerful. Sure, he has an epic beard. Still, he's supposed to be this wise leader. This guy is always making these forceful and arrogant decisions. Then, somehow, we're supposed to believe that he has these secret plans all along, and he just said what he did previously to hide his true intentions. I call bullshit on it. I think he's a reactionary old man who makes an ass out of himself with his decrees. Then some of the other captains and his vice-captain talk to him behind the scenes, explain why he's being an ass in the most careful way possible, and then he comes up with whatever "secret" plan he supposedly has from the start to cover his butt. Bleh. My brother and I were actually hoping that Ichigo would fight him in the Soul Society arc and kick his old ass. -_-

Anyways, those are my impressions.
I don't really agree with you for the Soi Fong part,the only thing in her that I dislike is her obsession whit Yoroichi,does she admire her or love her like a sister or like "something more"
And you are absolutely right about the old geaser she is just so pissing me of, he knows everything and he is not doing anything to prevent it from happening and he is allways sayng "How can you summound the commander to the front line" If you didn't want to fight anymore just fucking outpost to somebody else!!
shanaLoL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to shanaLoL For This Useful Post:
OldGrumpyBear (March 24, 2012)
Old March 24, 2012   #20
Commoner

Wtf

Points: 1,036, Level: 17 Points: 1,036, Level: 17 Points: 1,036, Level: 17
CrimsonRhode is on a distinguished road

Orihime has/had her bad points but she was suppose to be that way and honestly there are alot of women like her, but she gets better as time goes on which is a good thing. But there is one char that is completely USELESS and nothing but a worthless annoying coward piece of trash who can run his mouth but can back it up. Thinks hes almighty but is prolly the weakest and most cowardly of all. and that would be that FAT, DISGUSTING, ANNOYING, POSER And oh im RICH Ōmaeda, All that fat blob is worth is the money that his family has made. With out that he would be nothing. I mean its not like he made the money. I cant believe they havnt killed him off, all he ever does is run away like a batch and get his face kicked in by even the weakest of enemy's. I cant believe that the captain could even deal with the pig. Anyway i hope Kubo kills him off in the final arc once bleach returns from the break, I really hope that Kubo does some amazing stuff with the final arc, THe beginning of Bleach was great, But some parts it really got blah but lets hope for the best!
CrimsonRhode is offline   Reply With Quote