Watch Anime Online

Watch Streaming Anime Online Free - English Subbed & Dubbed Episodes

Go Back   AnimeUltima.TV Forums > Entertainment > Stories & Novels > Stories & Novels Special Events > * Poetry Contest

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 31, 2011   #1
Honorary Staff
VIP
is moving on & looking
towards the future.

Cool

Points: 48,160, Level: 100 Points: 48,160, Level: 100 Points: 48,160, Level: 100
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
Thanked 1,513 Times in 591 Posts
Mugetsu has a brilliant future Mugetsu has a brilliant future Mugetsu has a brilliant future Mugetsu has a brilliant future Mugetsu has a brilliant future Mugetsu has a brilliant future Mugetsu has a brilliant future Mugetsu has a brilliant future Mugetsu has a brilliant future Mugetsu has a brilliant future Mugetsu has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Mugetsu
Default Event Reviewers: Open Spots & Discussion

From the posts and discussions done so far, it seems that there will be a good number of participants in the Stories & Novels events.....but, with this come the problems and details that must be dealt with. Therefore, in order to ensure that these events are as fair and fun as possible I would like to invite a select few to become Event Reviewers of the work that participants will hand in before voting.

Event Reviewers will basically just look over participants work for any plagiarism that could be seen as not their own work. In addition, if the reviewer so chooses, they can help point out any grammar or punctuation errors. Also, it should be know that event reviewers themselves may still participate in the events and their works will be reviewed by the moderators.

As of right now I am looking for 2 poem contest reviewers and 1 short story competition reviewer. (The numbers may be subject to change) If enough people volunteer then we may hold a community voting to see who will have the spots.

So, post here and let me know if you would like to become an event reviewer!
Old August 31, 2011   #2
Adept Paladin
VIP
is the grinch, probably

Secret

Points: 29,671, Level: 99 Points: 29,671, Level: 99 Points: 29,671, Level: 99
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Monika is a splendid one to behold Monika is a splendid one to behold Monika is a splendid one to behold Monika is a splendid one to behold Monika is a splendid one to behold Monika is a splendid one to behold Monika is a splendid one to behold Monika is a splendid one to behold

Could I be Short Story Competition Reviewer?

"I Was Quiet But I Wasn't Blind"

Old September 2, 2011   #3
Paladin
is 안녕

Tired

Points: 7,657, Level: 58 Points: 7,657, Level: 58 Points: 7,657, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Kryxal is a jewel in the rough Kryxal is a jewel in the rough Kryxal is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via Skype™ to Kryxal

I can volunteer for a Poetry Reviewer, as I try to keep my grammar at a readable level ^^ and also have a lot of experience with critisism by both my teachers and my mother, (who took literature at Iowa University).
Old September 5, 2011   #4
Honorary Staff
VIP
is moving on & looking
towards the future.

Cool

Points: 48,160, Level: 100 Points: 48,160, Level: 100 Points: 48,160, Level: 100
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
Thanked 1,513 Times in 591 Posts
Mugetsu has a brilliant future Mugetsu has a brilliant future Mugetsu has a brilliant future Mugetsu has a brilliant future Mugetsu has a brilliant future Mugetsu has a brilliant future Mugetsu has a brilliant future Mugetsu has a brilliant future Mugetsu has a brilliant future Mugetsu has a brilliant future Mugetsu has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Mugetsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monika11 View Post
Could I be Short Story Competition Reviewer?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryxal View Post
I can volunteer for a Poetry Reviewer, as I try to keep my grammar at a readable level ^^ and also have a lot of experience with critisism by both my teachers and my mother, (who took literature at Iowa University).
Well, since no one else has stepped up to volunteer for these spots then it looks like they will go to you two so far. But I still would like to have one more poem reviewer....so is there anyone else who like to be an event reviewer for the Poem Contest?

So Far
Monika11: Short Story Reviewer
Kryxal: Poem Reviewer
Closed Thread