Watch Anime Online

Watch Streaming Anime Online Free - English Subbed & Dubbed Episodes

Go Back   AnimeUltima.TV Forums > Anime & Manga > General Manga Discussion > One Piece Manga Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 16, 2012   #1
Forum Moderator
is the danger that is knocking at
your door.

Crazy

Points: 24,168, Level: 94 Points: 24,168, Level: 94 Points: 24,168, Level: 94
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Thanked 1,396 Times in 785 Posts
NobleSamurai has much to be proud of NobleSamurai has much to be proud of NobleSamurai has much to be proud of NobleSamurai has much to be proud of NobleSamurai has much to be proud of NobleSamurai has much to be proud of NobleSamurai has much to be proud of NobleSamurai has much to be proud of NobleSamurai has much to be proud of NobleSamurai has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to NobleSamurai
Default One Piece Chapter 657 Discussion[Soilers]

Nice chapter, we are right in the middle of something big, and we have no clue what it is.

But it's really likely that Law was on that island at one point.

For the kids, At first I just thought it was all linked to the slave trade. Capturing interesting species when they're weak children to sell. But what if someone like the WG or Kaido has sent out these vessels with underlings to capture the children of powerful nations or species like Wano and Elbaf.

If that's the case then maybe whoever is responsible is trying to breed and develop a gigantic army with great potential. Or maybe by kidnapping kids they're just hoping to use them as hostages against powerful nations to control them. If its the latter then my bet is on the WG. But if Law's on the island and a shichibukai to boot maybe he's responsible, but my gut tells me that if Law's on the island he's not affiliated to this. But that's just my hunch. I've been wrong before.
Old February 16, 2012   #2
Avenger
is on Sniper Island. It's in
your heart.

Piratey

Points: 9,056, Level: 64 Points: 9,056, Level: 64 Points: 9,056, Level: 64
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
Thanked 1,087 Times in 672 Posts
Skizzit has much to be proud of Skizzit has much to be proud of Skizzit has much to be proud of Skizzit has much to be proud of Skizzit has much to be proud of Skizzit has much to be proud of Skizzit has much to be proud of Skizzit has much to be proud of Skizzit has much to be proud of

Yeah this arc has to be the biggest "wtf" arc thus far. Dragons, Samurai, an island that is both frozen and on fire, and now giant kids? I have no idea where this is headed, but I do agree that Law has to be involved somehow. His ability is the only thing that could have made that samurai end up like that.
Old February 16, 2012   #3
Forum Moderator
is the danger that is knocking at
your door.

Crazy

Points: 24,168, Level: 94 Points: 24,168, Level: 94 Points: 24,168, Level: 94
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Thanked 1,396 Times in 785 Posts
NobleSamurai has much to be proud of NobleSamurai has much to be proud of NobleSamurai has much to be proud of NobleSamurai has much to be proud of NobleSamurai has much to be proud of NobleSamurai has much to be proud of NobleSamurai has much to be proud of NobleSamurai has much to be proud of NobleSamurai has much to be proud of NobleSamurai has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to NobleSamurai

About the new guy (I am not really sure what to call him right now): he is a funny and interesting character. I think that they will help him get himself together, (literally) and save his son and then they will part ways but they will meet again when Luffy and crew goes to Wa no Kuni (if they do), I hope they do go there at least.