Go Back   AnimeUltima.TV Forums > Main Category > General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 17, 2012   #241
Master Soldier
is the Villian in Glasses

Bemused

Points: 7,389, Level: 57 Points: 7,389, Level: 57 Points: 7,389, Level: 57
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
raythemartyr is a jewel in the roughraythemartyr is a jewel in the roughraythemartyr is a jewel in the roughraythemartyr is a jewel in the rough

I think a lot of all you people's abilities are bad, either weird or over powered. >.<
I like powers with weaknesses, they show more depth in use and character and require a better person to use them effectively; plus, if you are creative enough, you can do a lot more with a very simple power than you may think. ;D

Either way, to each their own.

If you didn't know that [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]does wonderful stuff like [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], then there is something terribly wrong...
You should fix that... :|
raythemartyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17, 2012   #242
Master Soldier
is Miss 2 big event :(

Depressed

Points: 2,314, Level: 29 Points: 2,314, Level: 29 Points: 2,314, Level: 29
khairihyon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritBeam716 View Post
My choice of ability can be used in numerous ways. It could used for good, to thwart a crime in progress by disabling a persons concentration, motor skills, their thought processes and their fccus.

It can help people who have little joy or those that suffer from frustration and anxiety.

So since we're now in the business of knocking each others abilities - your ability can drive you into madness .Just "touch" a maniac and you'll "absorb" his madness. All the harm and dysfunction you'll remember can drive your brain into absolute insanity because you can't forget it.

Now I know my ability can have it's drawbacks but I didn't come out of the blue to knock another perons abilities,
By touching . I mean something like remembering shape of things without seeing them . On the contrary , Remembering tragedy or something horrible ain't goona be a good ability and I actually did think about it . Remembering and Recalling is a different things so it won't be a problem if I remember the tragedy but I don't recall them .

About your ability .... I'm not goona start a debate here so I will not put my mind on it now . Sorry if I hurt your feeling but my comment above is more like a joke and I also thought that you are joking = / . Are we cool ?
Old March 17, 2012   #243
Noble Knight
is Procrastinating

Points: 2,325, Level: 29 Points: 2,325, Level: 29 Points: 2,325, Level: 29
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
Crom_The_Pale has a spectacular aura aboutCrom_The_Pale has a spectacular aura aboutCrom_The_Pale has a spectacular aura about

I think part of this thread is mistaken just by the title. Now if the question had been what one supper power would you give a character in an anime/comic book, then I think the answers would be a little different.

For example I once made a character that was a pyrokinetic. She could create flames that did not burn but had physical substance. By shaping these flames into wings she could fly or create long bird like claws to pick up objects or even shred things. The drawback was that she could only do one thing at a time, so either wings or claws, but not both or at least one wing and one claw. That let her use the wing as a shield and the claw as a weapon.

Another idea is to find two powers that work well together. Mental control of computers + teleportation? The ultimate criminal or the perfect detective!

.................................................. .................................................. ..........................................VICTORY!
Crom_The_Pale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 18, 2012   #244
Elite Paladin

Cool

Points: 9,815, Level: 66 Points: 9,815, Level: 66 Points: 9,815, Level: 66
SpiritBeam716 will become famous soon enoughSpiritBeam716 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by khairihyon View Post
By touching . I mean something like remembering shape of things without seeing them . On the contrary , Remembering tragedy or something horrible ain't goona be a good ability and I actually did think about it . Remembering and Recalling is a different things so it won't be a problem if I remember the tragedy but I don't recall them .

About your ability .... I'm not goona start a debate here so I will not put my mind on it now . Sorry if I hurt your feeling but my comment above is more like a joke and I also thought that you are joking = / . Are we cool ?
Oh yeah, we're cool. Almost nothing that occurs in here is worth getting under one's skin.