Old March 25, 2012   #51
Freelancer
is on the PS3. >3

Secret

Points: 1,858, Level: 25 Points: 1,858, Level: 25 Points: 1,858, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
xStarLightDawnx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to xStarLightDawnx

It would be the time I had a nightmare about a girl asking me to hold her bag while she went to do something. I slung the bag over and waited. As she moved further away, the bag became heavier, constricting me and my breathing. When I can't take it anymore I shouted to her "What's in this bag?!"

She just ignored me and continued walking. Soon I couldn't breathe and woke up to find this huge black shadow thing on top of me. I couldn't scream, breathe, move. I couldn't do anything. I didn't know what happened but after a while, I could think, and I just kept thinking "Go away. GO AWAY. Oh please God help me."
That thing slowly slithers off me after I thought that. After that I think I fainted. Well, I won't say fainted. Knocked out maybe... *shrug*

Another would be being in a hotel, and the door of the bathroom was opened. I saw a girl looking at me sideways, her long hair unkempt and covering a side of her face. The way she was looking was... well. It was scary. The door was locked. My sister and I have been in that hotel room two days or was it 4 days? now. She disappeared when I looked at her fully. After that when I showered, I never closed the bathroom door >_>

Oh. And that small shadow boy running around room to room, laughter following him. But that wasn't so scary as that thing in the bathroom.
xStarLightDawnx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25, 2012   #52
Adept Paladin
is Morose

Depressed

skypiercer is just really nice skypiercer is just really nice skypiercer is just really nice skypiercer is just really nice

Situations like these are... constantly around the corner for those of us who live to see it. I've been stabbed once by the leg. I've been heavily beaten down by a group of five, and I've been strip naked at a park before Nothing...nothing that had happened to me up until now is more frightening than when my father collapsed on the floor, breathing heavily to catch his breath. The moment was so frightening that all I could do is watch at what was happening. The fear, it pierce right through me. At that time I kept thinking to myself that this is all a dream.
Old March 25, 2012   #53
NNW
Paladin
is walking these Empty Streets
alone.

Meh

Points: 10,699, Level: 68 Points: 10,699, Level: 68 Points: 10,699, Level: 68
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
NNW is a splendid one to behold NNW is a splendid one to behold NNW is a splendid one to behold NNW is a splendid one to behold NNW is a splendid one to behold NNW is a splendid one to behold NNW is a splendid one to behold

Well, it all started in Chatroulette...
I'm just gonna stop here. xD
NNW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25, 2012   #54
Private
is a Freaking Ninja

Sneaky

Points: 1,131, Level: 18 Points: 1,131, Level: 18 Points: 1,131, Level: 18
Reyliable is on a distinguished road

well it was when i was little my grandma is cleaning when she saw a snake but she thought it was my snake toy then continued cleaning till my uncle and i get there see the snake told my grandma to move away and slashed the snake with an iron ruler and then burned it,i'm happy my grandma is still alive
Old March 25, 2012   #55
Master Knight
is vengeful

Secret

Points: 7,135, Level: 55 Points: 7,135, Level: 55 Points: 7,135, Level: 55
mauriice has a spectacular aura about mauriice has a spectacular aura about mauriice has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to mauriice Send a message via Skype™ to mauriice

Quote:
Originally Posted by xStarLightDawnx View Post
It would be the time I had a nightmare about a girl asking me to hold her bag while she went to do something. I slung the bag over and waited. As she moved further away, the bag became heavier, constricting me and my breathing. When I can't take it anymore I shouted to her "What's in this bag?!"

She just ignored me and continued walking. Soon I couldn't breathe and woke up to find this huge black shadow thing on top of me. I couldn't scream, breathe, move. I couldn't do anything. I didn't know what happened but after a while, I could think, and I just kept thinking "Go away. GO AWAY. Oh please God help me."
That thing slowly slithers off me after I thought that. After that I think I fainted. Well, I won't say fainted. Knocked out maybe... *shrug*

Another would be being in a hotel, and the door of the bathroom was opened. I saw a girl looking at me sideways, her long hair unkempt and covering a side of her face. The way she was looking was... well. It was scary. The door was locked. My sister and I have been in that hotel room two days or was it 4 days? now. She disappeared when I looked at her fully. After that when I showered, I never closed the bathroom door >_>

Oh. And that small shadow boy running around room to room, laughter following him. But that wasn't so scary as that thing in the bathroom.
Lol please join us in the 'Just why!?' thread, we need ppl like you xD

Anyway, I don't feel like posting my scariest thing ever right now, but its similar like the story above :)

One more thing... A quadruple post in this forum... Sugoi 0.o

Yume risou ni kaeru.

The Power To Overwhelm And Destroy
mauriice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25, 2012   #56
Master Knight
is Wanna be on my team?

Innocent

Points: 1,096, Level: 17 Points: 1,096, Level: 17 Points: 1,096, Level: 17
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
Mashu1994 is a name known to all Mashu1994 is a name known to all Mashu1994 is a name known to all Mashu1994 is a name known to all Mashu1994 is a name known to all Mashu1994 is a name known to all

I just read a spoiler T-T. I think it's pretty scary especially for the anime your about to watch and you alraedy know whats gonna happen.

Mashu1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mashu1994 For This Useful Post:
shinikage (March 25, 2012)
Old March 25, 2012   #57
Noble Knight
is sick of retards.

Arkantos will become famous soon enough Arkantos will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by xStarLightDawnx View Post

The Grudge? ^.^
Old March 25, 2012   #58
Commoner
is god

Godly

Points: 1,758, Level: 24 Points: 1,758, Level: 24 Points: 1,758, Level: 24
PerpetualHorror is on a distinguished road

I was locked inside a truck with a dead body due to certain circumstances for like 10 to 15 min . There were other people with me there . BUT STILL It was scary as hell . i was only 10 at the time . this might sound made up to some people but its the truth . this was a incident during a funeral.
PerpetualHorror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25, 2012   #59
Freelancer
is on the PS3. >3

Secret

Points: 1,858, Level: 25 Points: 1,858, Level: 25 Points: 1,858, Level: 25
xStarLightDawnx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to xStarLightDawnx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkantos View Post
The Grudge? ^.^
I have never watched the Grudge, so I dunno. XD
In fact, I don't like horror shows thank you very much. Zombies ain't classify under horror for me though.
xStarLightDawnx is offline   Reply With Quote