Watch Anime Online

Watch Streaming Anime Online Free - English Subbed & Dubbed Episodes

Go Back   AnimeUltima.TV Forums > Main Category > General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 8, 2012   #41
Champion
is Lord Trollzama.

Sneaky

Points: 31,652, Level: 100 Points: 31,652, Level: 100 Points: 31,652, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Thanked 1,948 Times in 1,347 Posts
TrollJelly has a brilliant future TrollJelly has a brilliant future TrollJelly has a brilliant future TrollJelly has a brilliant future TrollJelly has a brilliant future TrollJelly has a brilliant future TrollJelly has a brilliant future TrollJelly has a brilliant future TrollJelly has a brilliant future TrollJelly has a brilliant future TrollJelly has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to TrollJelly Send a message via Skype™ to TrollJelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Times View Post
Serial killer, my foot! 7-8 noises means my mum, already scared imagining her reaction to me being awake so late...
Maybe you're that cereal killer that goes around my street these days, murdering poor cereals.

WHAT DID THEY EVER DO TO YOU!?

Yes, they may get up and make alot of noise at the night time, but still.
Old April 8, 2012   #42
Visionary
is designing levels

Secret

Points: 32,872, Level: 100 Points: 32,872, Level: 100 Points: 32,872, Level: 100
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,804 Posts
GnetiS has a reputation beyond repute GnetiS has a reputation beyond repute GnetiS has a reputation beyond repute GnetiS has a reputation beyond repute GnetiS has a reputation beyond repute GnetiS has a reputation beyond repute GnetiS has a reputation beyond repute GnetiS has a reputation beyond repute GnetiS has a reputation beyond repute GnetiS has a reputation beyond repute GnetiS has a reputation beyond repute

Not rly, i'm a heavy sleeper.

Tho i once woke up from a huge boom coming from the wall between me, and the outside. Turns out the snowmasses on our roof had come down all at once breaking the downpipe =p

oh and there's my dad's inhumane snoring <_<

GnetiS is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GnetiS For This Useful Post:
zerofrost (April 10, 2012)
Old April 8, 2012   #43
Adept Paladin
is probably either working or
sleeping.

Secret

Location: The Official Man Cave. Complete with surround sound!
Points: 17,729, Level: 84 Points: 17,729, Level: 84 Points: 17,729, Level: 84
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
Thanked 1,339 Times in 717 Posts
OldGrumpyBear has much to be proud of OldGrumpyBear has much to be proud of OldGrumpyBear has much to be proud of OldGrumpyBear has much to be proud of OldGrumpyBear has much to be proud of OldGrumpyBear has much to be proud of OldGrumpyBear has much to be proud of OldGrumpyBear has much to be proud of OldGrumpyBear has much to be proud of OldGrumpyBear has much to be proud of
Send a message via Yahoo to OldGrumpyBear Send a message via Skype™ to OldGrumpyBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITS_ME_K View Post
When I'm home in the countryside, I hear all sorts of noises...
Like the crickets chirping obnoxiously loud, the wind chimes out it the porch, dogs barking, the ticking of the clock, the dripping of the tap and random creaks/bangs..

But when I'm in my apartment, I live next to the highway so I always hear all sorts of vehicles..and the airport is nearby too, so I hear lots of planes and stuff..
and I also hear random laughter and music from the other tenants..

None of these noises bother me at all though. I fall asleep pretty easily.

This is something that occurred to me today. I grew up in the country, so hearing dogs barking or coyotes howling or the hoot of an owl were so ordinary that I never gave them a second thought.

When I left for college, I had to live on-campus for my first year. There was noise everywhere, at any time of day. The fire trucks were the worst, though. It was like there was some fire or some really bad car accident almost every night, and those sirens would always start up. My g/f at the time called them "city wolves" since their sirens howled every night just about.

This is probably when my insomnia started, too LOL. Coincidence?

OldGrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OldGrumpyBear For This Useful Post:
ITS_ME_K (April 8, 2012), zerofrost (April 10, 2012)
Old April 8, 2012   #44
Avenger
is -insert conceited or profound
bullsh*t-

Friendly

Points: 40,587, Level: 100 Points: 40,587, Level: 100 Points: 40,587, Level: 100
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%
Thanked 3,466 Times in 2,291 Posts
Tritone21 is just fucking awesome Tritone21 is just fucking awesome Tritone21 is just fucking awesome Tritone21 is just fucking awesome Tritone21 is just fucking awesome Tritone21 is just fucking awesome Tritone21 is just fucking awesome Tritone21 is just fucking awesome Tritone21 is just fucking awesome Tritone21 is just fucking awesome Tritone21 is just fucking awesome
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITS_ME_K View Post
When I'm home in the countryside, I hear all sorts of noises...
Like the crickets chirping obnoxiously loud, the wind chimes out it the porch, dogs barking, the ticking of the clock, the dripping of the tap and random creaks/bangs..
None of these noises bother me at all though. I fall asleep pretty easily.
Thank goodness someone else hears the ticking of the clock. I was beginning to think I was the character from The Tell-Tale Heard by Allan Poe. lol
ITS_ME_K (April 8, 2012), zerofrost (April 10, 2012)
Old April 8, 2012   #45
Nya
Valiant Knight
is plotting to take over the
world

Friendly

Points: 3,604, Level: 37 Points: 3,604, Level: 37 Points: 3,604, Level: 37
Nya will become famous soon enough Nya will become famous soon enough

I either here my brother insulting me in his sleep, my dad farting or my dog head butting the kitchen door because she is very old and nearly blind. :o
Old April 8, 2012   #46
Master Knight
is swimming in nostalgia

Cool

Points: 7,169, Level: 56 Points: 7,169, Level: 56 Points: 7,169, Level: 56
Times is a glorious beacon of light Times is a glorious beacon of light Times is a glorious beacon of light Times is a glorious beacon of light Times is a glorious beacon of light Times is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollJelly View Post
Maybe you're that cereal killer that goes around my street these days, murdering poor cereals.

WHAT DID THEY EVER DO TO YOU!?

Yes, they may get up and make alot of noise at the night time, but still.
Lol... Jelly...
Yes that is all I can say...

Anyways...

Last edited by Times; April 8, 2012 at 06:11 AM.
Times is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Times For This Useful Post:
Old April 8, 2012   #47
Vindicator
is Never trust an atom, they make
up everything.

Amused

Points: 127,794, Level: 100 Points: 127,794, Level: 100 Points: 127,794, Level: 100
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%
Thanked 5,917 Times in 3,912 Posts
Godless is just fucking awesome Godless is just fucking awesome Godless is just fucking awesome Godless is just fucking awesome Godless is just fucking awesome Godless is just fucking awesome Godless is just fucking awesome Godless is just fucking awesome Godless is just fucking awesome Godless is just fucking awesome Godless is just fucking awesome

i hear cars passing by, Roosters, i hear dogs barking, Cat's having sex, it's horrible, especially the cats..
im not kidding, i don't live in a farm or anything, just in the Puertorican ghetto, i don't even live in the country side! idk what the fuck is going on here.. >_>

Some Nights, they play Bachata all night long, other Nigths Rap, very loud like it's 9pm when in reality it's 3:47 AM.. -_-

But i don't mind at all, i sleep great ^_^
Godless is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Godless For This Useful Post:
ITS_ME_K (April 8, 2012), ocha28 (April 10, 2012), Tritone21 (April 8, 2012), ultimateanimelover101 (April 10, 2012), zerofrost (April 10, 2012)
Old April 8, 2012   #48
Elite Paladin
is has been here for more than a
year!!

Awesome

Points: 16,982, Level: 83 Points: 16,982, Level: 83 Points: 16,982, Level: 83
ultimateanimelover101 is a name known to all ultimateanimelover101 is a name known to all ultimateanimelover101 is a name known to all ultimateanimelover101 is a name known to all ultimateanimelover101 is a name known to all

ya i fall asleep quickly but then i end up waking up from loud laughter and so i have to go investigate turns out to be my brother watching movies seriously shut the f*** up >_<..anyways i end up sleeping for about 8 hours..then usually after i finish my homework i'll take a quick nap that usually last about 3 hours..then when i wake up my favorite TV-shows are usually on :P..so nope not any noises except for laughter -.-..
Old April 8, 2012   #49
Spam Bot
is trade. buy?

Happy

Points: 21,473, Level: 92 Points: 21,473, Level: 92 Points: 21,473, Level: 92
Thanked 1,347 Times in 1,018 Posts
Y0shi has much to be proud of Y0shi has much to be proud of Y0shi has much to be proud of Y0shi has much to be proud of Y0shi has much to be proud of Y0shi has much to be proud of Y0shi has much to be proud of Y0shi has much to be proud of Y0shi has much to be proud of Y0shi has much to be proud of

no but more seriously..

It depends on which house I sleep in, if it is in ''my'' house or my family house or our summerhouse.

The ''my'' house lies in a little bigger city and not far from the downtown so I hear cars passing by and stuff quite often, but it don't bother me. And then there's the absolutely normal sounds from the stairs and walls and floors and TV's and stuff - you know the regular.

In Family House:
Well the house lies 4-5 meters from the forest so I can't complain about cars and loudly neighbours (though I do have neighbours) but it's like the calmest neighbourhood in the whole world, so the only noise I hear from the outside is animal noises >.< But it's not often I hear any animals other than my brother and the rest of the family's snoring ;)

In Summerhouse I hear the ocean waves ^-^ .. and our neighbour is only there like a week per year (think they're americans or something. .). Can also hear the noises from the dishwasher and the washing machine .. and the regular creaking.

Nothing unnatural ;D

or? ... >:D

Last edited by Y0shi; April 8, 2012 at 06:48 AM.
Y0shi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Y0shi For This Useful Post:
Old April 8, 2012   #50
Champion
is Lord Trollzama.

Sneaky

Points: 31,652, Level: 100 Points: 31,652, Level: 100 Points: 31,652, Level: 100
Thanked 1,948 Times in 1,347 Posts
TrollJelly has a brilliant future TrollJelly has a brilliant future TrollJelly has a brilliant future TrollJelly has a brilliant future TrollJelly has a brilliant future TrollJelly has a brilliant future TrollJelly has a brilliant future TrollJelly has a brilliant future TrollJelly has a brilliant future TrollJelly has a brilliant future TrollJelly has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to TrollJelly Send a message via Skype™ to TrollJelly

All I've mentioned is what I actually hear..

But what about what I want to hear at night?

Personally, I'd love to hear the ocean at night, while also listening to the sound of a light breeze.

I could sleep extremely easily with that sound hanging around me.