Watch Anime Online

Watch Streaming Anime Online Free - English Subbed & Dubbed Episodes

Go Back   AnimeUltima.TV Forums > Main Category > General Discussion > Debate Area

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 8, 2012   #11
Avenger
is bloup

Piratey

Points: 30,561, Level: 100 Points: 30,561, Level: 100 Points: 30,561, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Thanked 1,199 Times in 665 Posts
reckoner27 has much to be proud ofreckoner27 has much to be proud ofreckoner27 has much to be proud ofreckoner27 has much to be proud ofreckoner27 has much to be proud ofreckoner27 has much to be proud ofreckoner27 has much to be proud ofreckoner27 has much to be proud ofreckoner27 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moeps View Post
I just watched the video (not the whole thing) but I accidentally skipped right to the leg part. '-'
good thing I had dinner already ..

Anyway, I think it's dumb to take such drug if you can see and feel that's it's very bad for you body. Taking it will only make people feel worse in the end rather than feeling happy, even though drugs are supposed to make one happy.. ._.
But I think those people don't really feel like they have a choice. Maybe they were addicted to 'normal' drugs once but lost their money and just HAD to take something. They probably do realize it's bad but they just can't help it.. I think.
not that I think they should take those drugs.. :/
yeah i couldnt watch the whole thing it was too much XD
i kinda agree on you on why they would take such drug.. but...
in the end.. its just too much...i cant understand how much low you can get to think that it is like your "only option"
and.... i dont know but... can you recover from such an addiction?
i mean, you obviously will need like amputation and such...
damn.... O.O
Old April 8, 2012   #12
Paladin
is in the Spanish inquisition's
hands, therefore no longer
here

Wtf

Points: 32,838, Level: 100 Points: 32,838, Level: 100 Points: 32,838, Level: 100
Thanked 1,838 Times in 1,616 Posts
ChibiKun has a brilliant futureChibiKun has a brilliant futureChibiKun has a brilliant futureChibiKun has a brilliant futureChibiKun has a brilliant futureChibiKun has a brilliant futureChibiKun has a brilliant futureChibiKun has a brilliant futureChibiKun has a brilliant futureChibiKun has a brilliant futureChibiKun has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to ChibiKun

I heard aswell that there was one woman who somehow survived for 6 years after this drug. But she was already messed up so much.. Barely able to move speak and so on.
Old April 8, 2012   #13
Honorary Staff
is a giraffe

Geeky

Points: 32,937, Level: 100 Points: 32,937, Level: 100 Points: 32,937, Level: 100
Thanked 1,039 Times in 581 Posts
Moeps has much to be proud ofMoeps has much to be proud ofMoeps has much to be proud ofMoeps has much to be proud ofMoeps has much to be proud ofMoeps has much to be proud ofMoeps has much to be proud ofMoeps has much to be proud ofMoeps has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckoner27 View Post
yeah i couldnt watch the whole thing it was too much XD
i kinda agree on you on why they would take such drug.. but...
in the end.. its just too much...i cant understand how much low you can get to think that it is like your "only option"
and.... i dont know but... can you recover from such an addiction?
i mean, you obviously will need like amputation and such...
damn.... O.O
Hmm.
Well, I just watched a documentary about drugs this morning (I mean, that's the best thing you can watch while eating breakfast, right?), and they said drugs can mess with your brain to the point you can die without taking the drug. (it's possible, it doesn't happen so often I believe, but still.) The brain just believes the drug is absolutely necessary and it won't function properly without it.
When people are so addicted that that happens it's hard to make them stop taking drugs I think.

I'm not sure about the possibilities and chances for someone who is addicted to stop taking drugs, but I think it is possible.. But I have no experience with drugs so I don't know.. xD

(I love your dancing queen sig btw.)
Moeps is offline   Reply With Quote