Old April 13, 2012   #51
Paladin
is If you had a chance, would you
want to erase all your regrets
that you once had?

Secret

Points: 23,666, Level: 94 Points: 23,666, Level: 94 Points: 23,666, Level: 94
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Raminta is a splendid one to behold Raminta is a splendid one to behold Raminta is a splendid one to behold Raminta is a splendid one to behold Raminta is a splendid one to behold Raminta is a splendid one to behold Raminta is a splendid one to behold Raminta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Raminta

Never had a fight in school ^o^ ~

Raminta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13, 2012   #52
Avenger
is Mooching.

Awesome

Points: 32,650, Level: 100 Points: 32,650, Level: 100 Points: 32,650, Level: 100
Thanked 1,598 Times in 1,015 Posts
Firelily has a brilliant future Firelily has a brilliant future Firelily has a brilliant future Firelily has a brilliant future Firelily has a brilliant future Firelily has a brilliant future Firelily has a brilliant future Firelily has a brilliant future Firelily has a brilliant future Firelily has a brilliant future Firelily has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Firelily Send a message via Skype™ to Firelily

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleSamurai View Post
Not true. You're just a kind gentle lady. ;)
Haha, thanks. So sweet <3
However I am also a wimp
Old April 13, 2012   #53
Elite Paladin
is Asshole Mcgee

Awesome

Points: 22,692, Level: 93 Points: 22,692, Level: 93 Points: 22,692, Level: 93
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
Thanked 1,261 Times in 865 Posts
Weresheep has much to be proud of Weresheep has much to be proud of Weresheep has much to be proud of Weresheep has much to be proud of Weresheep has much to be proud of Weresheep has much to be proud of Weresheep has much to be proud of Weresheep has much to be proud of Weresheep has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firelily View Post
Haha, thanks. So sweet <3
However I am also a wimp
I thought you would be the Thug Iily :P

By Mister Nano.
Weresheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13, 2012   #54
Commoner

Points: 308, Level: 6 Points: 308, Level: 6 Points: 308, Level: 6
YaoiBondage is on a distinguished road

Do food fights count? If so yes, I have.
YaoiBondage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13, 2012   #55
Avenger
is Mooching.

Awesome

Points: 32,650, Level: 100 Points: 32,650, Level: 100 Points: 32,650, Level: 100
Thanked 1,598 Times in 1,015 Posts
Firelily has a brilliant future Firelily has a brilliant future Firelily has a brilliant future Firelily has a brilliant future Firelily has a brilliant future Firelily has a brilliant future Firelily has a brilliant future Firelily has a brilliant future Firelily has a brilliant future Firelily has a brilliant future Firelily has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Firelily Send a message via Skype™ to Firelily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weresheep View Post
I thought you would be the Thug Iily :P
Lol, only if I had someone to protect me.
I really don't like to risk getting hurt
Old April 13, 2012   #56
Visionary
is designing levels

Secret

Points: 32,884, Level: 100 Points: 32,884, Level: 100 Points: 32,884, Level: 100
Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,804 Posts
GnetiS has a reputation beyond repute GnetiS has a reputation beyond repute GnetiS has a reputation beyond repute GnetiS has a reputation beyond repute GnetiS has a reputation beyond repute GnetiS has a reputation beyond repute GnetiS has a reputation beyond repute GnetiS has a reputation beyond repute GnetiS has a reputation beyond repute GnetiS has a reputation beyond repute GnetiS has a reputation beyond repute

Nah, didn't get into anything serious.
I mostly avoided conflict as best as i could

GnetiS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 13, 2012   #57
Noble Knight
is sick of retards.

Arkantos will become famous soon enough Arkantos will become famous soon enough

None inside of school but quite a few outside, friggin chavs the lot of them too.
Old April 13, 2012   #58
Visionary
VIP
is in 1080p

Bemused

Points: 25,735, Level: 96 Points: 25,735, Level: 96 Points: 25,735, Level: 96
Thanked 2,568 Times in 1,516 Posts
Vermilion has a reputation beyond repute Vermilion has a reputation beyond repute Vermilion has a reputation beyond repute Vermilion has a reputation beyond repute Vermilion has a reputation beyond repute Vermilion has a reputation beyond repute Vermilion has a reputation beyond repute Vermilion has a reputation beyond repute Vermilion has a reputation beyond repute Vermilion has a reputation beyond repute Vermilion has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Vermilion

... Too many to remember...

In 2nd through 6th grade, I was in fights almost every week, and from 7th to 8th grade it was sort of bi-monthly. I've mellowed out lately, though. Well, I've been prescribed meds that don't fuck me up worse than I was un-medicated, anyway.

I used to be a much better fighter. I can't say how well I'd fair nowadays since I don't really do it anymore (though sometimes I would really love to, and some of those times it's just because I'm feeling antsy and need to get something out).

Let's see... At some point in 5th grade, this fat, white-trash fuck called my mother a whore, so shoved him over the desk and punched him in the face, but he got away when the teacher got me. Man, I used to go off on shit like that~ o.O

There was one in 6th or 7th grade where I knocked a kid out with a knee to the face just before we were let out for Christmas break. I don't even remember how the fight started. He slapped me in the arm, I punched him in the arm, he tried to hit me in the crotch, I responded a little drastically (well, not really. If you've been hit in the crotch, you know what I mean).

The last one I can remember was when that same fat-ass redneck from before slapped me in the balls. I didn't want to fight him, so I just kind of walked up behind him and put him in a chokehold and told him not to fuck with me again. So far, he hasn't. It's surprising how quickly people will submit in a fight when they can't breathe very well. Who said violence doesn't accomplish anything?

I also had an issue with some insolent little shit on the bus who thought I wasn't going to act on my threat to break his nose if he didn't stop fucking with me. It's so weird how a kid a foot shorter than me with no strength will start to slap me around when they think that I wasn't not willing to get myself suspended. Well, I kicked him in the face after several warnings and broke his nose. It was worth walking to school every day.

I really don't think that I should remember these things fondly, but that period of my life was rather enjoyable, I suppose, and I can't say that there isn't a pleasure to be found in violence, however strange that might sound.

Last edited by Vermilion; April 13, 2012 at 10:43 AM.
Vermilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13, 2012   #59
Paladin
is watching grass grow

Depressed

Points: 6,975, Level: 55 Points: 6,975, Level: 55 Points: 6,975, Level: 55
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%
shebakun will become famous soon enough shebakun will become famous soon enough

i used get bullied back in primary school, got into like 2 hardcore fights
ironicly now the guys that used to bully me are now my best friends
lol good times

shebakun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13, 2012   #60
Adept Paladin
is probably either working or
sleeping.

Secret

Location: The Official Man Cave. Complete with surround sound!
Points: 17,729, Level: 84 Points: 17,729, Level: 84 Points: 17,729, Level: 84
Thanked 1,339 Times in 717 Posts
OldGrumpyBear has much to be proud of OldGrumpyBear has much to be proud of OldGrumpyBear has much to be proud of OldGrumpyBear has much to be proud of OldGrumpyBear has much to be proud of OldGrumpyBear has much to be proud of OldGrumpyBear has much to be proud of OldGrumpyBear has much to be proud of OldGrumpyBear has much to be proud of OldGrumpyBear has much to be proud of
Send a message via Yahoo to OldGrumpyBear Send a message via Skype™ to OldGrumpyBear

Never got into a fight in school, couldn't afford a suspension. Got in a fight once on the bus, though. Some little punk thought he had a couple of thugs he could depend on. He cut my jacket with a knife and spit in my face. Then he took a fist in the chest from me that knocked the air out of him.

The funniest thing was that the punk looked over his shoulder, and his thug friends decided he wasn't worth a fistfight and just slithered off. So I punched the kid in the face, took his knife, and handed it to the bus driver. Luckily, the bus driver didn't turn me in....probably b/c he had problems with those little pieces of crap every day.

It's the quiet ones that you have to watch out for. They are the powder kegs that are just waiting to blow up.

OldGrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to OldGrumpyBear For This Useful Post:
Arkantos (April 13, 2012)