Watch Anime Online

Watch Streaming Anime Online Free - English Subbed & Dubbed Episodes

Go Back   AnimeUltima.TV Forums > Main Category > General Discussion > Debate Area

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 15, 2012   #131
Adept Paladin
is Morose

Depressed

skypiercer is just really nice skypiercer is just really nice skypiercer is just really nice skypiercer is just really nice

Animals engage in sexual intercourse to reproduce. They don't do it in spite of pleasure or love so even if they were gay, it wouldn't really matter...not to them anyway.

But regarding to gay people in general, I am bias so I can't really say. You don't care too much if a person is gay or not when people keep assuming that you are gay yourself even though your not.
Old April 15, 2012   #132
Visionary
VIP
is in 1080p

Bemused

Points: 25,525, Level: 96 Points: 25,525, Level: 96 Points: 25,525, Level: 96
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
Thanked 2,565 Times in 1,514 Posts
Vermilion has a reputation beyond repute Vermilion has a reputation beyond repute Vermilion has a reputation beyond repute Vermilion has a reputation beyond repute Vermilion has a reputation beyond repute Vermilion has a reputation beyond repute Vermilion has a reputation beyond repute Vermilion has a reputation beyond repute Vermilion has a reputation beyond repute Vermilion has a reputation beyond repute Vermilion has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Vermilion

Quote:
Originally Posted by skypiercer View Post
But regarding to gay people in general, I am bias so I can't really say. You don't care too much if a person is gay or not when people keep assuming that you are gay yourself even though your not.
you're

...and I agree, although I always say that I'm only hetero until I find a man that makes me say "Okay, maybe I can swing that way." So far I've never been attracted to a man physically, but anything is possible~

Although it's statements like that which only perpetuate the rumors. I'm glad people have better things to talk about than me, though~

Old April 15, 2012   #133
Master Knight
is Mourhino and Moyes fired yet

Amused

Points: 4,753, Level: 44 Points: 4,753, Level: 44 Points: 4,753, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
NewDoctorWho will become famous soon enough NewDoctorWho will become famous soon enough

I think that trying to get along with people regardless of what race religion their sexual twist is sum thing we all need to work on. Just a little bite of understand goes along ways to finding out who that person is.To have a closed mind is to show how self centered and shallow a person can be. You can't grow as person why holding yourself back!
Old May 7, 2012   #134
Soldier
is Studying 'till death does him
apart

Tired

Points: 2,021, Level: 27 Points: 2,021, Level: 27 Points: 2,021, Level: 27
Bato_Kusanagi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godless View Post
now, to be honest, i don't like Gay ppl generally cause of their life style, they are very promiscous, very superficial
I agree with everything you said except this. I mean, of their life-syle was really like that they wouldn't be bothering with the whole marriage issue.
Old May 9, 2012   #135
Avenger
is bloup

Piratey

Points: 31,254, Level: 100 Points: 31,254, Level: 100 Points: 31,254, Level: 100
Thanked 1,223 Times in 671 Posts
reckoner27 has much to be proud of reckoner27 has much to be proud of reckoner27 has much to be proud of reckoner27 has much to be proud of reckoner27 has much to be proud of reckoner27 has much to be proud of reckoner27 has much to be proud of reckoner27 has much to be proud of reckoner27 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermilion View Post
I was actually in Algebra two weeks ago talking with two kids, and one of them kept saying that gays are bad and that he didn't like them. I asked him why he hated them, and he said (fucking verbatim) "I don't really know, but I know that they're bad." I wanted to punch him so goddamn much my arm itched. At one point, he (literally with shock) said "Wait, homosexuals actually have SEX with each other?!" -.- He said that if his best friend came out to him, he'd say "Fuck off, I don't want to be your friend anymore." It was hard to hear. I know that's not how 'hard to hear' is usually used, but I was angry just... like, with society in general, that this kind of people can actually be made from the world we live in.
"You don't choose to be straight. You don't choose to be gay. You do choose to be uneducated, hateful and a moron."

^^
i cant believe that we are in the 21st century and there is still stuff like
racism, homophobia, inequality between men and women....

O.o damn world....
why are you so hard to change?!?!?
Old May 9, 2012   #136
Visionary
VIP
is in 1080p

Bemused

Points: 25,525, Level: 96 Points: 25,525, Level: 96 Points: 25,525, Level: 96
Thanked 2,565 Times in 1,514 Posts
Vermilion has a reputation beyond repute Vermilion has a reputation beyond repute Vermilion has a reputation beyond repute Vermilion has a reputation beyond repute Vermilion has a reputation beyond repute Vermilion has a reputation beyond repute Vermilion has a reputation beyond repute Vermilion has a reputation beyond repute Vermilion has a reputation beyond repute Vermilion has a reputation beyond repute Vermilion has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Vermilion

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckoner27 View Post
"You don't choose to be straight. You don't choose to be gay. You do choose to be uneducated, hateful and a moron."

^^
i cant believe that we are in the 21st century and there is still stuff like
racism, homophobia, inequality between men and women....

O.o damn world....
why are you so hard to change?!?!?
Frankly, I don't give a shit if you DO choose to be gay or not; I don't see how sexuality is even relevant in the real world.

Old May 9, 2012   #137
Avenger
is bloup

Piratey

Points: 31,254, Level: 100 Points: 31,254, Level: 100 Points: 31,254, Level: 100
Thanked 1,223 Times in 671 Posts
reckoner27 has much to be proud of reckoner27 has much to be proud of reckoner27 has much to be proud of reckoner27 has much to be proud of reckoner27 has much to be proud of reckoner27 has much to be proud of reckoner27 has much to be proud of reckoner27 has much to be proud of reckoner27 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermilion View Post
Frankly, I don't give a shit if you DO choose to be gay or not; I don't see how sexuality is even relevant in the real world.
i really dont see why either

mystery!!
Old May 9, 2012   #138
Freelancer

Meh

Points: 1,943, Level: 26 Points: 1,943, Level: 26 Points: 1,943, Level: 26
jabong is on a distinguished road

this does not include all people, just a broad categorization.

guys do not have girl "friends". guys will have girls they want to sleep with.
gay guys do not have guy "friends". gay guys will have guys they want to sleep with.

that is all
Old May 9, 2012   #139
Adept Soldier
is Being AWESOME!!!

Friendly

Points: 1,333, Level: 20 Points: 1,333, Level: 20 Points: 1,333, Level: 20
cakegirl75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to cakegirl75

You can still be friends but just be careful
Old May 9, 2012   #140
Recruit
is wishing anime chicks were
real..

Awesome

Points: 1,912, Level: 26 Points: 1,912, Level: 26 Points: 1,912, Level: 26
Corey1095 is on a distinguished road

shit. you can get gay animals?! i did not know that.
Closed Thread