Watch Anime Online

Watch Streaming Anime Online Free - English Subbed & Dubbed Episodes

Go Back   AnimeUltima.TV Forums > Anime & Manga > General Manga Discussion > Bleach Manga Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 12, 2012   #1
Guardian
is The Last Espada

Sneaky

Points: 30,397, Level: 100 Points: 30,397, Level: 100 Points: 30,397, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Thanked 1,035 Times in 678 Posts
KenseixHisagi69 has much to be proud ofKenseixHisagi69 has much to be proud ofKenseixHisagi69 has much to be proud ofKenseixHisagi69 has much to be proud ofKenseixHisagi69 has much to be proud ofKenseixHisagi69 has much to be proud ofKenseixHisagi69 has much to be proud ofKenseixHisagi69 has much to be proud of
Default Bleach Chapter 488 Discussion

Nice chapter. I loved the animation and suspense. Lol Captain Yama sure was scary. He even made kurotsuchi look away -_-. I'm not liking kurotsuchi's new look near as much as his previous one, but it is pretty detailed and symbolic and he's one of my top ten favorite characters regardless. That Vandenreich captain is really starting to get on my nerves with his arrogance and ruthlessness. He really is like a gastapo with his design and personality. I got glimpses of schindler's list and raiders of the lost arc in my head this chapter lol. Looks like he's of the vanden's higher tier and ichigo will struggle a bit with him. cant wait to see it. And we still have that long white haired vanden on his way who seems to be the emperor's adviser. Something tells me Urahara will be taking him on.
Old April 12, 2012   #2
Noble Knight

Cool

Points: 5,523, Level: 47 Points: 5,523, Level: 47 Points: 5,523, Level: 47
9T1o will become famous soon enough

Vand Captain seems pretty strong. Ichigo needs his hollow powers to defeat him. If it is enough...
Old April 15, 2012   #3
Guardian
is The Last Espada

Sneaky

Points: 30,397, Level: 100 Points: 30,397, Level: 100 Points: 30,397, Level: 100
KenseixHisagi69 has much to be proud ofKenseixHisagi69 has much to be proud ofKenseixHisagi69 has much to be proud ofKenseixHisagi69 has much to be proud ofKenseixHisagi69 has much to be proud ofKenseixHisagi69 has much to be proud ofKenseixHisagi69 has much to be proud ofKenseixHisagi69 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9T1o View Post
Vand Captain seems pretty strong. Ichigo needs his hollow powers to defeat him. If it is enough...
It would be pretty cool to see ichigo's mask and its changes. It would probably have an x across the face and horns like his vasto lorde-like form with about the same amount of power. Im hoping ichigo develops a new technique or techniques in the last arc or learn how to shape his getsugas or use multiple ones similar to how urahara changes the shape and abilities of his zanpakuto's power.
Old April 15, 2012   #4
Noble Knight
is wondering why sleep is now a
myth

Meh

Points: 4,108, Level: 40 Points: 4,108, Level: 40 Points: 4,108, Level: 40
Hisagi1993 will become famous soon enoughHisagi1993 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Hisagi1993

It wasn't a bad chapter but to be honest those 3 arrancar's never really interested me anyway apart from there combined power which made that big demon thing, I can't see Ichigo struggling too badly against this guy as the new arc has just started and there is bound to be a lot stronger eneimes in the future.

I also had a little thought although it is probably completly wrong but maybe those quincy's didn't survive and where in fact wiped out, but by dying they aquired stronger powers making them a quincy/shingami hybrid which makes them whole lot stronger, because to be honest I can't just see them being default quincy
Old April 15, 2012   #5
Master Knight
is Mourhino and Moyes fired yet

Amused

Points: 4,753, Level: 44 Points: 4,753, Level: 44 Points: 4,753, Level: 44
NewDoctorWho will become famous soon enoughNewDoctorWho will become famous soon enough

I liked this chapter and we get to know a little more of where this arc is heading. The fact that they are quincy and being ruthless killing with out a yet to be know cause only leaves me to ponder what their true motives are.Hard for me to judge this arc yet after how bad the last one was so I am trying to keep a open mind as this moves forward.
Old April 15, 2012   #6
Inquisitor
is hating Nintendo for their LoZ
dungeons

Tired

Points: 14,061, Level: 77 Points: 14,061, Level: 77 Points: 14,061, Level: 77
KiraTaichou is a name known to allKiraTaichou is a name known to allKiraTaichou is a name known to allKiraTaichou is a name known to allKiraTaichou is a name known to allKiraTaichou is a name known to all

...The old man finally snapped, eh. Gonna be interesting to see the war which is inevitable. Especially the Bankais which we havent seen yet.
But, could Ryuuken (Ishidas dad, maybe mispelled) be a former member of the Vanderreich (or however its spelled) who fled from them because he didnt like their methods or something like that, was badly wounded in his escape and later found by Isshin who treated him and was banished from SS for helping him? A very typical scenario, but it could still be possible. I think.
And did the Espadas perhaps lose the power Aizen gave them, as Aizen died along with the hougyou something? And except of Halibel and Grimmjow, which Espadas are still alive?
I hope the Vanderreich frees Aizen...
And Kubo has to make Chad and Orihime less useless...

I AM AN UNOFFICIAL SUPPORTER OF [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
KiraTaichou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 15, 2012   #7
Guardian
is The Last Espada

Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraTaichou View Post
...The old man finally snapped, eh. Gonna be interesting to see the war which is inevitable. Especially the Bankais which we havent seen yet.
But, could Ryuuken (Ishidas dad, maybe mispelled) be a former member of the Vanderreich (or however its spelled) who fled from them because he didnt like their methods or something like that, was badly wounded in his escape and later found by Isshin who treated him and was banished from SS for helping him? A very typical scenario, but it could still be possible. I think.
And did the Espadas perhaps lose the power Aizen gave them, as Aizen died along with the hougyou something? And except of Halibel and Grimmjow, which Espadas are still alive?
I hope the Vanderreich frees Aizen...
And Kubo has to make Chad and Orihime less useless...
Nice theory about ryuuken and isshin there, but something tells me its going to be a little more complicated than that. These supposed quincies arent pushovers like the thousands who were wiped out in a night by the shinigami hundreds of years ago. They are a whole nother league that rival and may even surpass most of the shinigami. Thats a hint to several possibilities.

They coould have transcended regular quincies by being in that dimension for so long where it could be rich with spirit particles being that every other dimension thus far save for the real world has been.

They could be the dead quincies who gained shinigami powers or some other kind of power like say the hougyouku which we still dont know what is made of or how it was "created" by aizen and urahara.

The emperor could be a transcendant and all their powers could come from him since quincies are dubbed "monks" meaning that they worship and draw their powers from some sort of deity.

Aizen wasnt killed. He was sealed and imprisoned in the bottom most portion of Seireitei along with the hougyouku, which for now is permanently fused with him.

If you check the third databook and recent omakes, its confirmed that all the espada died excluding harribel and grimmjow.

Staark evaporated after kyouraky delivered the final blow.

Barragan disintegrated.

Haribel and her fracciones were healed by orihime and released by the shinigami.

Ulquiorra disintigrated (or is dust as kubo put it)

Nnoitora's reiatsu disappeared from hueco mundo andI think harribel found his corpse but dont quote me on that.

Grimmjow was confirmed alive and may return as a friend as kubo put it. He was last shown with his eyes open and panting after ichigo saved him from nnoitora.

Zommari evaporated.

Szayel's heart was pierced and he was sent to hell. (to all the critics out there, yes it was promotional for the movie but still took place in the manga.)

The Arronierro balls were sliced in half and died outside their tank. They were also shown being sent to hell.

Yammy died in front of his dog and harribel found his lifeless body on her way back to Las Noches still with the dog.
Old April 16, 2012   #8
Inquisitor
is hating Nintendo for their LoZ
dungeons

Tired

Points: 14,061, Level: 77 Points: 14,061, Level: 77 Points: 14,061, Level: 77
KiraTaichou is a name known to allKiraTaichou is a name known to allKiraTaichou is a name known to allKiraTaichou is a name known to allKiraTaichou is a name known to allKiraTaichou is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenseixHisagi69 View Post
Nice theory about ryuuken and isshin there, but something tells me its going to be a little more complicated than that. These supposed quincies arent pushovers like the thousands who were wiped out in a night by the shinigami hundreds of years ago. They are a whole nother league that rival and may even surpass most of the shinigami. Thats a hint to several possibilities.

They coould have transcended regular quincies by being in that dimension for so long where it could be rich with spirit particles being that every other dimension thus far save for the real world has been.

They could be the dead quincies who gained shinigami powers or some other kind of power like say the hougyouku which we still dont know what is made of or how it was "created" by aizen and urahara.

The emperor could be a transcendant and all their powers could come from him since quincies are dubbed "monks" meaning that they worship and draw their powers from some sort of deity.

Aizen wasnt killed. He was sealed and imprisoned in the bottom most portion of Seireitei along with the hougyouku, which for now is permanently fused with him.

If you check the third databook and recent omakes, its confirmed that all the espada died excluding harribel and grimmjow.

Staark evaporated after kyouraky delivered the final blow.

Barragan disintegrated.

Haribel and her fracciones were healed by orihime and released by the shinigami.

Ulquiorra disintigrated (or is dust as kubo put it)

Nnoitora's reiatsu disappeared from hueco mundo andI think harribel found his corpse but dont quote me on that.

Grimmjow was confirmed alive and may return as a friend as kubo put it. He was last shown with his eyes open and panting after ichigo saved him from nnoitora.

Zommari evaporated.

Szayel's heart was pierced and he was sent to hell. (to all the critics out there, yes it was promotional for the movie but still took place in the manga.)

The Arronierro balls were sliced in half and died outside their tank. They were also shown being sent to hell.

Yammy died in front of his dog and harribel found his lifeless body on her way back to Las Noches still with the dog.
Please. Someone. Hit me. I stated that Aizen as alive alot of times and then I said he was dead. And I talked abut Aizen at that. Hit me before I commit suicide O_O
And of course the thing about Ryuuken and Isshin is going to be much deeper. Thats just the basics for it, in my world.

I AM AN UNOFFICIAL SUPPORTER OF [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
KiraTaichou is offline   Reply With Quote