Watch Anime Online

Watch Streaming Anime Online Free - English Subbed & Dubbed Episodes

Go Back   AnimeUltima.TV Forums > Anime & Manga > General Manga Discussion > Bleach Manga Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 15, 2012   #281
Guardian
is The Dark Knight

Sneaky

Points: 30,832, Level: 100 Points: 30,832, Level: 100 Points: 30,832, Level: 100
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
Thanked 1,046 Times in 687 Posts
KenseixHisagi69 has much to be proud of KenseixHisagi69 has much to be proud of KenseixHisagi69 has much to be proud of KenseixHisagi69 has much to be proud of KenseixHisagi69 has much to be proud of KenseixHisagi69 has much to be proud of KenseixHisagi69 has much to be proud of KenseixHisagi69 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraTaichou View Post
...The old man finally snapped, eh. Gonna be interesting to see the war which is inevitable. Especially the Bankais which we havent seen yet.
But, could Ryuuken (Ishidas dad, maybe mispelled) be a former member of the Vanderreich (or however its spelled) who fled from them because he didnt like their methods or something like that, was badly wounded in his escape and later found by Isshin who treated him and was banished from SS for helping him? A very typical scenario, but it could still be possible. I think.
And did the Espadas perhaps lose the power Aizen gave them, as Aizen died along with the hougyou something? And except of Halibel and Grimmjow, which Espadas are still alive?
I hope the Vanderreich frees Aizen...
And Kubo has to make Chad and Orihime less useless...
Nice theory about ryuuken and isshin there, but something tells me its going to be a little more complicated than that. These supposed quincies arent pushovers like the thousands who were wiped out in a night by the shinigami hundreds of years ago. They are a whole nother league that rival and may even surpass most of the shinigami. Thats a hint to several possibilities.

They coould have transcended regular quincies by being in that dimension for so long where it could be rich with spirit particles being that every other dimension thus far save for the real world has been.

They could be the dead quincies who gained shinigami powers or some other kind of power like say the hougyouku which we still dont know what is made of or how it was "created" by aizen and urahara.

The emperor could be a transcendant and all their powers could come from him since quincies are dubbed "monks" meaning that they worship and draw their powers from some sort of deity.

Aizen wasnt killed. He was sealed and imprisoned in the bottom most portion of Seireitei along with the hougyouku, which for now is permanently fused with him.

If you check the third databook and recent omakes, its confirmed that all the espada died excluding harribel and grimmjow.

Staark evaporated after kyouraky delivered the final blow.

Barragan disintegrated.

Haribel and her fracciones were healed by orihime and released by the shinigami.

Ulquiorra disintigrated (or is dust as kubo put it)

Nnoitora's reiatsu disappeared from hueco mundo andI think harribel found his corpse but dont quote me on that.

Grimmjow was confirmed alive and may return as a friend as kubo put it. He was last shown with his eyes open and panting after ichigo saved him from nnoitora.

Zommari evaporated.

Szayel's heart was pierced and he was sent to hell. (to all the critics out there, yes it was promotional for the movie but still took place in the manga.)

The Arronierro balls were sliced in half and died outside their tank. They were also shown being sent to hell.

Yammy died in front of his dog and harribel found his lifeless body on her way back to Las Noches still with the dog.
Old April 16, 2012   #282
Inquisitor
is half-active

Tired

Points: 14,216, Level: 77 Points: 14,216, Level: 77 Points: 14,216, Level: 77
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%
KiraTaichou is a glorious beacon of light KiraTaichou is a glorious beacon of light KiraTaichou is a glorious beacon of light KiraTaichou is a glorious beacon of light KiraTaichou is a glorious beacon of light KiraTaichou is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenseixHisagi69 View Post
Nice theory about ryuuken and isshin there, but something tells me its going to be a little more complicated than that. These supposed quincies arent pushovers like the thousands who were wiped out in a night by the shinigami hundreds of years ago. They are a whole nother league that rival and may even surpass most of the shinigami. Thats a hint to several possibilities.

They coould have transcended regular quincies by being in that dimension for so long where it could be rich with spirit particles being that every other dimension thus far save for the real world has been.

They could be the dead quincies who gained shinigami powers or some other kind of power like say the hougyouku which we still dont know what is made of or how it was "created" by aizen and urahara.

The emperor could be a transcendant and all their powers could come from him since quincies are dubbed "monks" meaning that they worship and draw their powers from some sort of deity.

Aizen wasnt killed. He was sealed and imprisoned in the bottom most portion of Seireitei along with the hougyouku, which for now is permanently fused with him.

If you check the third databook and recent omakes, its confirmed that all the espada died excluding harribel and grimmjow.

Staark evaporated after kyouraky delivered the final blow.

Barragan disintegrated.

Haribel and her fracciones were healed by orihime and released by the shinigami.

Ulquiorra disintigrated (or is dust as kubo put it)

Nnoitora's reiatsu disappeared from hueco mundo andI think harribel found his corpse but dont quote me on that.

Grimmjow was confirmed alive and may return as a friend as kubo put it. He was last shown with his eyes open and panting after ichigo saved him from nnoitora.

Zommari evaporated.

Szayel's heart was pierced and he was sent to hell. (to all the critics out there, yes it was promotional for the movie but still took place in the manga.)

The Arronierro balls were sliced in half and died outside their tank. They were also shown being sent to hell.

Yammy died in front of his dog and harribel found his lifeless body on her way back to Las Noches still with the dog.
Please. Someone. Hit me. I stated that Aizen as alive alot of times and then I said he was dead. And I talked abut Aizen at that. Hit me before I commit suicide O_O
And of course the thing about Ryuuken and Isshin is going to be much deeper. Thats just the basics for it, in my world.

I AM AN UNOFFICIAL SUPPORTER OF [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
KiraTaichou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19, 2012   #283
Inquisitor
is half-active

Tired

KiraTaichou is a glorious beacon of light KiraTaichou is a glorious beacon of light KiraTaichou is a glorious beacon of light KiraTaichou is a glorious beacon of light KiraTaichou is a glorious beacon of light KiraTaichou is a glorious beacon of light
Default Chapter 498

Seems like Chapter 489 is out ^^

Aaaand it seems Yamamoto failed to kill the Leader of the Quincies in his early days as the Captain Commander. That huge failure must have had a tremendous impact on his will to get the job done. Nothing else for me to say, really.

I AM AN UNOFFICIAL SUPPORTER OF [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Last edited by KiraTaichou; April 19, 2012 at 12:49 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KiraTaichou For This Useful Post:
KenseixHisagi69 (April 19, 2012), zero1234 (April 19, 2012)
Old April 19, 2012   #284
Senior Video Uploader
is Always Busy.

Tired

Points: 17,586, Level: 84 Points: 17,586, Level: 84 Points: 17,586, Level: 84
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
zero1234 is just really nice zero1234 is just really nice zero1234 is just really nice zero1234 is just really nice zero1234 is just really nice
Send a message via Skype™ to zero1234

Wow there Kira-Taicho,ch 498 is not out yet.Jk.

Wtf Quincies are this strong but there leader is still scared of Ichigo.So Captain Commander screwed up 1000yrs ago and it brings to this.i hope the next ch has more fights.
Old April 19, 2012   #285
Inquisitor
is half-active

Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero1234 View Post
Wow there Kira-Taicho,ch 498 is not out yet.Jk.

Wtf Quincies are this strong but there leader is still scared of Ichigo.So Captain Commander screwed up 1000yrs ago and it brings to this.i hope the next ch has more fights.
Didnt notice I screwed up with the Title >_>

Last edited by KiraTaichou; April 19, 2012 at 03:42 AM.
Old April 19, 2012   #286
Guardian
is The Dark Knight

Sneaky

Points: 30,832, Level: 100 Points: 30,832, Level: 100 Points: 30,832, Level: 100
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
Thanked 1,046 Times in 687 Posts
KenseixHisagi69 has much to be proud of KenseixHisagi69 has much to be proud of KenseixHisagi69 has much to be proud of KenseixHisagi69 has much to be proud of KenseixHisagi69 has much to be proud of KenseixHisagi69 has much to be proud of KenseixHisagi69 has much to be proud of KenseixHisagi69 has much to be proud of

Interesting chapter. There were three scenes this time. The lieutenant meeting, Ichigo confronting Captain Opie and Kurotsuchi chatting with Yamamoto.

The emperor was confident that the captain could stall ichigo for a while and launched another attack on SS so it looks like Ichigo's fight will be drawn out in the next few chapters or more while SS's full scale war will begin. I like that the captain is using a sword instead of a bow. True it more or less contradicts quincies a bit, but these are no ordinary quincies and swords and melee weapons have been the primary standard for bleach.

I liked the reintroduction of the lieutenants, showing their physical changes, although I wished they had all been there. We didnt get a clear shot of hisagi and Isane and Omaeda werent present. I wonder if there is significance behind that and theyre off doing something important. With all the bad reception omaeda had, something tells me Kubo is aiming to majorly change his character. Then again i could be way off lol.

So Kurotsuchi took matters into his own hands and slaughtered thousands of souls...for a moment i had a facepalm since he's a favorite character of mine and i thought of this as being very wrong, but when i saw his expression and explanation, it seemed much more logical. He did this to save the real world and soul society because they were overlapping and when you think about it, they are dubbed "death gods" thus it is their duty more or less as gods to maintain the balance of dimensions so that they may not be destroyed. And when souls die, they are reincarnated as humans, so he more or less gave them life lol. His revelation of the emperor being as old as yamamoto and the two of them clashing is leaning towards my theory of whom the emperor is, quite well.

Last edited by KenseixHisagi69; April 20, 2012 at 05:24 PM.
KenseixHisagi69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19, 2012   #287
Noble Knight

Cool

Points: 5,523, Level: 47 Points: 5,523, Level: 47 Points: 5,523, Level: 47
9T1o will become famous soon enough

Iv'e lost my faith to Yamamoto. Hes boring. His shikai is just flames so what could his Bankai be?
And this arc is sure moving fast. Soon as Ichigo started to investigate HM the emperor makes big move.
Old April 19, 2012   #288
Noble Knight
is wondering why sleep is now a
myth

Meh

Points: 4,324, Level: 41 Points: 4,324, Level: 41 Points: 4,324, Level: 41
Hisagi1993 will become famous soon enough Hisagi1993 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Hisagi1993

I thought it was quite an interesting chapter a few things where confirmed.

One is that these are definitely no ordinary Quincies as the captain fighting Ichigo looked like he was about to use a sword as well as the fact that if they where ordinary Quincies they would not even have a chance of defeating Ichigo.

We also found out that the head captain fought the leader of this rebal army 1000 years ago and failed to kill him so either the leader is some sort of Quincie hybrid or something else completely as Quincies are human so surviving for 1000 years would be pretty much impossible.

The one thing that did disappoint me was as Kensei said some of the vice captains where not shown or they where barely seen (mainly Hisagi )

But overall it seems that this arc is going to be quite fast paced as it already looks like the rebal army are going to invade soul society so it looks like the next few chapters are going to be action packed
KenseixHisagi69 (April 19, 2012)
Old April 19, 2012   #289
Guardian
is very sane

Meh

Points: 6,163, Level: 51 Points: 6,163, Level: 51 Points: 6,163, Level: 51
babyface has a spectacular aura about babyface has a spectacular aura about

LOOKS very Interesting Chapter with Knowing that 1000 years ago Mayuri warned Yamamoto to Killed the Leader so this might be the Death nail in SS by letting him
Living Though 1000 years to get Revenge against everybody
babyface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19, 2012   #290
Inquisitor
is half-active

Tired

Hmm, I dont mind if its fast paced. I heard its going to be longer than any of the previous Arcs, so hey! We might get more questions answered than we expected.
And also a reason Isane, Omaeda and Hisagi wasnt there could be: Isane, treating the wounded after the first attack, Hisagi, at Tousens Grave and "talking" with Tousen and Omaeda is of course eating... You also have to remember that they are preparing for War so they have to mobilize their Troops and each squad will not be finished with that at the same time.