Go Back   AnimeUltima.TV Forums > Main Category > General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 16, 2012   #41
Master Knight
is vengeful

Secret

Points: 6,931, Level: 54 Points: 6,931, Level: 54 Points: 6,931, Level: 54
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
mauriice has a spectacular aura aboutmauriice has a spectacular aura aboutmauriice has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to mauriice Send a message via Skype™ to mauriice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jovznpan View Post
I always scored A's but they say u need to improve ur studying
in my heart I say dafuq I'm studying very hard already
First of all, please refrain from double posting...

You don't sound like your parents have mentally tortured you, like my father did to me, and voltaire's parents did to him. Be glad that your parents are wanting you to have a good future by telling you to study hard, so that you won't be ending up without a job that makes some decent money.

Yume risou ni kaeru.

The Power To Overwhelm And Destroy
mauriice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16, 2012   #42
Master Paladin
is understanding the Concept of
Love

Crazy

Points: 14,170, Level: 77 Points: 14,170, Level: 77 Points: 14,170, Level: 77
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
Behemith is a splendid one to beholdBehemith is a splendid one to beholdBehemith is a splendid one to beholdBehemith is a splendid one to beholdBehemith is a splendid one to beholdBehemith is a splendid one to beholdBehemith is a splendid one to behold

No actually my parents don't piss me off I don't think I can think of anyway they piss me off.
“Powerful tentacles...Bizarre secretions...This is the alien encounter I've been dreaming of!” Cyndi Campbell
Behemith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16, 2012   #43
Soldier
is "Never Alone, Night
Watch"

Points: 2,495, Level: 30 Points: 2,495, Level: 30 Points: 2,495, Level: 30
Bleu is on a distinguished road

Since i nvr learn for school and get good grades my mom keeps saying i need to get better
When I get better its still not good enough <.<

Signature Made By Vezzel
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Bleu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16, 2012   #44
Guardian
is a big smelly willy

Godly

Points: 5,541, Level: 47 Points: 5,541, Level: 47 Points: 5,541, Level: 47
KuroShiniHentai is a name known to allKuroShiniHentai is a name known to allKuroShiniHentai is a name known to allKuroShiniHentai is a name known to allKuroShiniHentai is a name known to allKuroShiniHentai is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by skypiercer View Post
If they hate you, then they won't shelter you in their home and feed you with their food. If they are willing to do that then deep down they still care for you. It may not be a form of love but it is a form of affection. Can you say that it would have been better for them not to exist compare to how they treat you now?
legal obligation, they have to, if they through you out you can get the police involved
i just noticed this in verms post. saw it but it didn't register in my head for a bit.

my parents are pretty alright. when i was younger we were talking about sex changes and stuff (forgot how we ended up on that conversation) they said if i wanted a sex change they'd even pay for it, probably not all of it, i'm sure if i had one some of it is coming out my precious bank account that i cant use till i'm 18. my mum annoys me a bit with waiting till i've just sat down before she tells me she's got a job for me, and my dad annoys me a little by leaving dishes in water, would be nice if it was stuff that actually wanted to soak. but other than that the are a lovely pair of parents, they taught me a proper set of values, not from some millenia old books but because it's what we consider right,

Last edited by KuroShiniHentai; April 16, 2012 at 03:51 AM. Reason: meh
KuroShiniHentai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16, 2012   #45
Elite Paladin
is ..is what? im none of your
concern, now live your life

Cool

Points: 15,485, Level: 80 Points: 15,485, Level: 80 Points: 15,485, Level: 80
XvoltaireX is a glorious beacon of lightXvoltaireX is a glorious beacon of lightXvoltaireX is a glorious beacon of lightXvoltaireX is a glorious beacon of lightXvoltaireX is a glorious beacon of lightXvoltaireX is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
the same for crying, crying isn't gonna stop the pain so buckle up and push through
amen..........

"Nothing is perfect, see without eyes, all freedom is made, the dead are wise"
XvoltaireX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 17, 2012   #46
Paladin
is Reaping Souls

Cocky

Points: 6,635, Level: 53 Points: 6,635, Level: 53 Points: 6,635, Level: 53
heeroyuy997 will become famous soon enough

well my parents broke up for some time and before 4-5 years my dad came back and we are a "happy " family well its better than before but not perfect cause sometimes my dad thigns that with saying me no he can aern my respect ... LOL also my mother does what some of you already said before she tells me to do somehting and after one sec see tells it again and same goes on
Old April 17, 2012   #47
Recruit
is is obviously new to the forum,
but likes what he sees.

Cocky

Points: 247, Level: 4 Points: 247, Level: 4 Points: 247, Level: 4
andymin000 is on a distinguished road

I really love my parents. They are truly inspirational people. I've had the opportunity to live on both sides of the social spectrum (poor-rich) because they have been really ambitious throughout their lives. My dad took a job 40+ hours a week at friendly's when my mother was pregnant with me and he was in college. They literally traveled up the working class chain their whole lives. Now they own their own company together serving people with developmental disabilities and make an outstanding living from being the president and vice president of that company. My mom also started buying and renting out properties in Logan, Ohio for the tourist attractions in a beautiful location called hocking hills. It's like they never stop doing better. They are also both huge investors in the stock market and have been very successful through that despite the recent troubles with the economy here in the states.
I'm just lucky to have them and I feel even more lucky that they are still so young. I'll be living along side them for a few more years and they will (unless there's some freak accident) be around to see my children grow up.
andymin000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 17, 2012   #48
KAP
Adept Paladin
is Browsing on a bunch of
different forums

Meh

Points: 6,929, Level: 54 Points: 6,929, Level: 54 Points: 6,929, Level: 54
KAP is a jewel in the roughKAP is a jewel in the roughKAP is a jewel in the roughKAP is a jewel in the rough

My mom doesn't urk me as much as before. As i got older, she became more of a friend that i listen to more than a mom. Don't get me wrong though, she doesn't let me get out of line and if i do something crazy she will let me have it, but shes much more relaxed now that im older. I still get nagged to death about chores around the house though but i've been adjusted to that.

Our struggle years when she really made me angry was when i was in my teens. We used to bump heads all the time lolz

KAP is offline   Reply With Quote