LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 17, 2012   #31
Private

Points: 815, Level: 15 Points: 815, Level: 15 Points: 815, Level: 15
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Noiru is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behemith View Post
Yea it is rare but a mate and i ran into another party of 2 so we had a krogan party a turian party and the last one we had was a drell party. It is strange playing with 3 other drell, we were all jumping around the place.
You need a Geth party too!
Noiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 17, 2012   #32
Recruit
is is obviously new to the forum,
but likes what he sees.

Cocky

Points: 247, Level: 4 Points: 247, Level: 4 Points: 247, Level: 4
andymin000 is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=Noiru;314156]If it's a synthetic being why does it have the image of a human child? It makes no sense and if he controlled the reapers why was Saren even needed. The Normandy isn't being pushed it's actually running away. Besides if you played Arrival then you know a Mass Relay exploding can take out an entire solar system. Your teammates do show up on the Normandy this has been confirmed by others and happened to me. I was running the last mission with Garrus and Liara and somehow Liara manages to magically step out of the Normandy. There are videos that explains the plotholes if you're really interested in knowing :/

Huh that's interesting. I actually played as Liara and James and neither of them showed up on the Normandy at the end.
As for the human child, i would assume that it took on a form suitable to communicate with commander shepard (just an assumption).
Either which way, you can't make an argument that ME3 is not amazing and totally worth putting some money down on. I think we can agree on that.
andymin000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 17, 2012   #33
Master Paladin
is now gay for guys older than
me...Apparently

Cool

Points: 13,702, Level: 76 Points: 13,702, Level: 76 Points: 13,702, Level: 76
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
Behemith is a splendid one to beholdBehemith is a splendid one to beholdBehemith is a splendid one to beholdBehemith is a splendid one to beholdBehemith is a splendid one to beholdBehemith is a splendid one to beholdBehemith is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboui View Post
From what all of my friends have said, the game is ridiculously good - besides the ending. I have loved all of the other Mass Effects but I am plan on waiting, just as I have for the other ones. I am going to wait for a special edition that comes with some add-ons. Not that I don't feel it's worth it, I can wait to get more for my money. I have spending too much time jumping around between Modern Warfare 3, Gears of War 3, Battlefield 3, and playing Pinball FX2 with my daughter. By the time a special edition comes out I am sure I will be burnt out enough to take time off of the regulars to put some serious time in on Mass Effect 3.
I got the collectors edition by pre-ordering ME3(Xbox 360) and it came with an N7 arm patch thing, a normandy avatar item, A comic and an art booklet, and the Prothean DLC. Just to warn you all the Prothean DLC is NOT worth it it isnt anything special. The only real decent thing you get is a laser weapon which doesn't use thermal clips instead its like a ME weapon and it overheats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noiru View Post
You need a Geth party too!
Unfortunately we couldnt do a geth party since neither i nor one of the other people in the other party had a geth.
“Powerful tentacles...Bizarre secretions...This is the alien encounter I've been dreaming of!” Cyndi Campbell
Behemith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23, 2012   #34
Noble Knight
is admiring someone

Embarrased

Points: 3,530, Level: 37 Points: 3,530, Level: 37 Points: 3,530, Level: 37
Migz25 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Migz25 Send a message via Skype™ to Migz25

EB games,you can find it there
Migz25 is offline   Reply With Quote