Watch Streaming Anime Online Free - English Subbed & Dubbed Episodes

Go Back   AnimeUltima.TV Forums > Anime & Manga > General Anime Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 12, 2012   #51
Master Knight
is waiting for 12-21-2012

Points: 7,855, Level: 59 Points: 7,855, Level: 59 Points: 7,855, Level: 59
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
Armus is a jewel in the rough Armus is a jewel in the rough Armus is a jewel in the rough Armus is a jewel in the rough
Default Breakout is always going to be relative!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyface View Post
hasn't Anime broke out already in America with Mainstreams shows like Bleach, One piece, Naruto & Fairy tail
When we get those shows, they've been (usually) poorly dubbed and they are scrubbed for american kids. I really was wanting to see Japanese Anime of all types or at least American made equivalants (like Legend of Korra) shown in prime time on broadcast networks and Cable shows thats both Subbed, Dubbed, but not scrubbed (lol, I had to think on that phrase a while...).

I'd like even adult anime to be more available and have Hentai next to the PPV pron channels on comcast. Let it all in, regardless of the ecchiness of the subject. let the paying public decide by choice if its worthy!

(From Braveheart)

FREEEEEEDOMMM!

Last edited by Armus; May 12, 2012 at 12:24 PM.
Armus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2012   #52
Honorary Staff
VIP
is moving on & looking
towards the future.

Cool

Points: 48,160, Level: 100 Points: 48,160, Level: 100 Points: 48,160, Level: 100
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
Thanked 1,512 Times in 591 Posts
Mugetsu has a brilliant future Mugetsu has a brilliant future Mugetsu has a brilliant future Mugetsu has a brilliant future Mugetsu has a brilliant future Mugetsu has a brilliant future Mugetsu has a brilliant future Mugetsu has a brilliant future Mugetsu has a brilliant future Mugetsu has a brilliant future Mugetsu has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Mugetsu
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maes_Hughes View Post
i really hope it will but i really doubt it will we are to attached to our crappy cartoons to see the awesomeness in anime
Soo much truth in this statement...our cartoons used to be pretty good back in the day, but now its got nothing on anime. It'll just depend on how well anime can start becoming advertised out here combined w/ a TV station actually being bold enough to start airing it more frequently. Ratings and the American audience also play a big role in why it isn't that officially prevalent out here yet.
Mugetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mugetsu For This Useful Post:
Armus (May 12, 2012)