Watch Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 116 Online

Click here for info on AUEngine and other mirrors | Fall 2014 Anime Lineup!! Vote Now!! | Join our forum today!
Join the 4th edition of AU's EUW League Tournament | Requested name change but can't log-in, click here | Winter 2014-15 anime chart

Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 116

Uploaded by: LordK 10 months ago
Video Site: AUEngine
Language: Subbed
Please check the videos below first before reporting. These videos are also for Hunter x Hunter (2011) episode 116. If none of them is working, then report it.

this episode goes way beyond epic. the only word i could think of that comes close to describing this is that its a fucking MASTERPIECE.

i've never felt like this since Ace's death, and it took a clusterfuck of 3 arcs starting from sabaody - impel down - marineford just to build up and convey the feels.

this episode took only 20+ minutes, and no battle took place.

Hands Down to the music and art directors, especially to Gon's VA Megumi Han.

vc2846

guys refrain from spoilers or i will have to ban you i've deleted the spoilers now

Argro
Staff

ive really grown to like Shoot. When he first appeared i really hated him, but this last fight he really matured as a character.

NextGen_Otaku

I dont know if its just the fact that I like people with white hair but... Killua and pitou are my favourite characters ever... THey are so cool! I so feel for killua >.< that expression...

Yotsuba_san

i like gon much better when he's so furious, but he really shouldn't take his anger out on killua

DragonSoul

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!! Gon , apologize to Killua this INSTANT!! ddaaaaamn ... I loved the bond they had ... hope they don't lose each other T_T aaahhrrghgh, Gon should hug Killua!! He needs it ... daaaaaaamn.

TheronXHunter

Niferpitoouu!!~~ She's a she in my mind no matter what anyone says xD .. "I'll do anything you say!" :3 say that to me plz ..lol

Damn...I'm pretty sure what Gon said hurt Killua's heart ...

TheronXHunter

killua i know your feeling

Firerider

I feel bad for Killua :( Gon you don't need to say that, I know you're angry but still. . . . .

btw this episode is so intense!

soxxi

This is what happens when a twelve year old kid with superpowers gets a temper tantrum.

drakenastor

knuckle raised his middle finger at 00:44 LOL

RedSpider

I'm not mad at Gon's reaction. He has to act out. Him and Killua were the two people closest to Kite when this all happened, and part of getting revenge is being able to demonstrate your wrath and wear your heart on your sleeve. Everyone is acting calm, level headed, and even indifferent. It's an ugly role that Gon was stuck with, but the fact that someone so nice is willing to sink into darkness to avenge his friend is a good thing. Killua is hurt, but he will get over it.

BatteryBrain

kinda wanna punch Gon kinda wanna hug Killua

Gomenasigh

@vc2846 SPOILING ASSHOLE FUCK YOU

kellisenpai

In this ep I feel like Gon was such a butthole to Killua. He did a 180 degree in his personality that it hurts watching Killua being taken for granted there.

Fuh.

But I love the fact that even tho Gon saw that Neferpitou has changed since the day they met him, that Pitou was capable of having mercy and basically being 'human' , his resolve did. Not stop ihm from going badass Mode worthy of Hisoka's shining crotch.

_seriously_

and where did killua gone off to now?
i know that gon is pissed n i understand y he is n think he is rightfully pissed! but to say that to killua after all that they been through is ...way beyond cruel....

riko_chan

ahh there were no fighting in this ep n hardly any action at all and yet i got shiver down my spine! gotta hand it to hunter x hunter! the music, the art, everything was just perfect!

riko_chan

and also that's the way he says he's the Main Character..

Jetlag7320

and that's how Gon says that he's angry..

Jetlag7320

This comment has received too many dislikes. Click to show...

honeychon

huhuhuhu...i was like crying when gon was asking and shouting to pitou. i dunno why. I was just...i can't describe it. D'X

_KuroshiNiGamI_

GON behaved like an arsehole though i understand why still...nice ep :D

oppai

damn no words can describe the feels for this episode.

Chimeraman666

i just...whimper at gon's rage

ginchan_daisuki

@Denial if you watch back old episodes you can see Knuckle and Shoot saying Killua has more experience in battle it means he's mature than GON and you cant blame GON its his first time and his a kid still HATRED is absolute and its obvious why he did that no need to hate GON the Badass

MiracleYato

@Owl kun because GON owes one to kite , kite did save gon in that BIG bear in whales island and also GON did see when pitou attack kite when they still are together, it also means how good is really good at friendship.

MiracleYato

FYI to everyone that thinks Pitou is a girl, She is a He. But eitherway pitou is still a female to me even if the mangaka says otherwise.

kurudesu

IM IN A LACK OF WORDS SO IM SAYING ONLY THIS EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCC MASTERPIECE

narutotype

maybe its because i like komugi, i dont know --a
but i dont quite understand why'd gon will be that mad,
yes he meet kite when he was a kid, but hes only known him recently isn't it?
or did i somehow skipped some episode or ovas

OwL_kun

i really wonder what's within than dark window or door .. it seems to have a meaning or something...cuz why would it be shown if it's worthless .. i thouhgt somebody there is watching gon and pitou

shiftrix

EPIC AS FUCK

Sephros

I kept expecting Gons hair to go blonde

Certifyd

WHAT THE FUCK WE DO UNDERSTAND WHATS GOING ON ALREADY WHY YOU FUCKIN NOOB DONT STOP TELLING WHATS GOIN ON YOUR MAKINK STORY TELLING YOU MADDA FAKKER!!!

macmac2o

macmac2o

There was no battle and yet this one episode was more intense than many other anime throughout a whole season. Fucking genius acting from all the voice actors, especially Gon's. I don't think we've ever seen him that upset and intimidating. Even Pitou was terrified. I was sweating and having goosebumps throughout the entire episode. Absolutely genius episode, jesus christ.

KingZDj

.imagine guys if Hisoka saw gon's 'monstrous display of his nen',,for sure Hisoka will have an erection alongside with his perverted smirk..ahahaha!.......i feel bad for Killua.:(

markfes11

Gon was kind of scary...I wish he didn't hurt Killua like that just because he was mad, I can't wait for the next episode! I miss the happy Gon!

luchistchia

gon have one big damn hate like sasuke in naruto

death_god1

@Denial agree even if killua truly didn't feel a thing this won't even give gon an excuse to avert tension to him, but it was fine with me since they kept it oral ( i actually thought that they will fight each other OxO so i'm glad they didn't )

Oryx_sama

I was pretty pissed at Gon when he said the things he did to Killua. Sure, Killua is without a doubt much calmer than Gon is, but that doesn't mean anything. Everyone's aptitude of reaction will be different according to personality. Gon spoke as if Kite's death didn't hit Killua at which I believe would be a complete lie. Just because Gon is angry, that does not mean he can act ignorant towards Killua when all that was in his head was how to save Gon.

Denial

yeah gon that was one hell of an aura

lordsam

oh i should've waited until this arc to end before watching it.. i hate waiting a week for one episode

apercarlo

that was so intense !!

shadowXdemon

@yellowbuild

Are you retarded* or something? He's clearly talking about the feels inflicted by both scenarios not the anime they came from. Nincompoop.

You just went full retard, never go full retard.

azureink

i like gon in this episode. His emotions are much more realistic and concrete. somewhat like in reality when someone dear and very close to you had been slaughtered and you finally found the murderer, you go apeshit on that fool. Gon showed the same emotion as what someone would do in reality and in the same situation as gon.

thesufferer

*speechless*.....

Coseliumus

pitou, you will do all what i want? Hehehehehhehehehehe

Marco288

If you only want fight scenes go watch dbz and other mainstream anime HxH is not for someone that dumb who doesnt have patience after 100+ ep and still doesnt get what HxH is..

BRZRK

Gon isn't the typical MC goody and what not. He's complex as much as a real person,and do something what someone would really do but not like the other anime bragging on their enemies,stop in the midst of fight or battle and suddenly talk about what happen in past talking to each other like there are no enemy in front of them ,makes me vomit that is not someone would do in real life , have you forgotten how serious the situation they are

BRZRK

in?they're in the middle of their mission they cant afford to lose or fail,and do you know what it feels like that you cant do something to help someone dear to you or being weak unable to save someone important to you?

BRZRK

grr no fun thats not sad n funny stupid episode -_-

farhan_cool

i hate Gon in this episode

LordD

@rpage2 Wow, you really are an ignorant (in this context it is nor meant to be 'offensive') fool.

SilverrSamurai

This is one of the anime that never gets me bored aside from SnK and gintama

BRZRK

Rewatching because HxH is that Godly..this my most favorite ep watching HxH cant wait for more..

BRZRK

FUCK FUCKU FUCKCI i Swear this was like 2 seconds for me the whole episode in 1 min , this is fucking amazing episode , hunter x hunter soon will surprass naruto and bleach god

Metsorini

Neferpitou i truly feel sorry for you...your gonna get wrecked in an hour

NotoriousOrphan

If Hisoka was here he would been having an amazing orgasm over Gon's fury

I feel for Gon I would also be consume by pure rage if I was in that situation forced to show mercy in order to save a dear friend life honestly I would had end her life right there and there because who knows if Pitou will keep her promise plus Pitou's aura will come back and kill Gon since Pitou is still considered stronger than any individual hunter

StrawHatJosh

I feel royally pissed off, I just don't know at who XI

thefreakfreak1

In the manga i didnt realize that his aura was black, this explains some things.

Xeon

damn so intense! killua's sad face as he talk to gon is unforgetable. gon's anger is so unforgetable... the emotion that he convey runs through my nerve and spine... can't wait for the next episode. this is the first time i saw gon this mad!

darkshinobi

if i were you gon. i will rape her.. final card to play.... make her your wife.. and you'll be epic to an anime world..

making021

pitou said anything. he could have said 'You will never kill another human. you will follow the orders of the Hunter Association. You will fix Kite.(this one first) And you will never ever do anything that goes against these things or I will find you, and I will kill you.

rpage2

Pitou: do you have to stare at me like a tiger after draping me in fresh cuts of meat?

rpage2

I CANT WAIT FOR MORE I JUST WATCHED THIS EPISODE 3 TIMES ONE AFTER ANOTHER COZ IT WAS THAT EPIC

bigman87

This comment has received too many dislikes. Click to show...

yellowbuild

WOW Gon is extremly emotionel in this episode

Teichou_Levi

the scene when gon walked in on pitou gave me the most epic goosbumps ever , so so so EPIC EPISODE

Teichou_Levi

woooow wooooooooow
OK OK ALRIGHT...WOW FUCKING E E E EEEPPPPPPIIICCCC!!!!
THESE PRODUCERS KNOWS HOW TO BUILD TENSION!!
I DONT MIND ROBBING ME THAT 5MINS RECAP..TOTTALLY UNEXPECTED..PITOU BROKE HER ARM N SHOWED US HER DIFFERENT SIDE..THAT WAS BEYOND AMAZING..
IM SOLD. PERIOD.
SPEECHLESS
HANDS DOWN!!

Star40

lol i think knuckel gave yupi the middle finger while refusing to tell him about his ability. and btw Argro , here's a spoiler for your audience.....Boobies !!! yes Boobies we all like them & get nosebleed at sight.

Riodan_11

Sugoi!!

Superf12

So epic, it makes me want to go read the manga... MUST..MUST...RESIST!!

Ragnarok210

i wanted the fight but damn this was probably one of the best episodes i've ever seen!

wermer12

this episode took only 20+ minutes, and no battle took place.

Hands Down to the music and art directors, especially to Gon's VA Megumi Han.

vc2846

Wow...I wanted a fight. :(

Trafalgar_Law

goddamnit son! gone is going ballistic!

razerxneo

gon... pull yourself together!

cherry_lyn

The only narrator I like are in this anime and from LoG Horizon haha

cristsuper

Pitou was so adorable in this ep! I feel sorry for her. >.<
That's Gon for you!

Salamander

this episode was very s........l...........o.........w..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Kajinaru

GON FREECS KOWAI!

Sharkangel

hisoka be like " dat aura....GAVE ME BONER!"

killua be like " dat...aura...it ... stronger than my brother it made me lose my balls!"

shiniz

damn!! i really can feel the intense of the anger of Gon. But wtf i felt that somehow his rage became lesser after he realized the truth...it would have been the most epic battle of the year if the healing komugi thingy
is not included

shiftrix

WARNING!!! DO NOT LOOK FOR GON VS PITOU ON GOOGLE IMAGES!!!!! SPOILERS COME UP!!! (From The Manga)

SpiderShotMC

I WOULD FEEL VERY BAD WHEN EITHER THE KING OR PITOU DIES... I kind of like them at this point, especially Pitou...

ShadowblazorX11

THis anime is very great there is nothing u could predict unless u read the manga or watch it the character was pretty much balance i can feel the intensity between Pitou,Killua and Gon..i love how gon shows his anger that's what i am looking for "let's just be true"personality unlike the typical mc talking about being good blah blah about talking 'bout shit blah blah

BRZRK

*ep.................

BRZRK

iNTENSE EPS , GON IS THe Only MC whO NEVER TALK SHIT EVERY SECOND AND THEN BURST WITH RAGE AND NEVER HOLD BACK AGAINST HIS ENEMY!!! sHOWING TRUE HUMAN NATURE THAT 'S HXH FOR YOU ! tHATS WHY I LOVE HxH IT NEVER FAILS TO AMUSE ME!!!!

BRZRK

Aaaaaand like usually, 10 minutes passed while the camera was zooming at Gon...

Arucard

1. Pitou is very cute (her ears, her style of sitting, her fangs, her voice, im so glad she is back)
2. Gon is a sayan (the last sayan)
3. Killua did the right thing to go away (i will do the same)
4. Please cheeto, dont approach grandpa zordic if you still want to appear on other episodes.

Marco288

pitou is soo cute! x

euphoric

no AUEngine?

Tartix

the video can't be work.

tonzky1968

Hisoka;s boner
Where in the world did that come from?

juniorjaw

Whoa
Gon gots something new on his POWER!!!!

juniorjaw

3 min recap + Intro
-_-
better not be like One Piece

juniorjaw

Never thought I could see this side of pitou ._. and damn "You look so calm probably because you don't care" that sentence....

x3Rein

I don't know why, but when Gon said that "Do you remember me?" it gives me chills, it's so epic

KingHichigo

I will wait right here for one week (0_0)

Veiyla_theChainedCloud

Another fucking episode to just drag the fights out... Fuck this anime god damn it... Getting fucking pissed now, took them like 5 episodes to even get into the castle and they're not even gonna fight. Asshole writers..

kuretosu

a whole episode of gon losing his head
calm yo tits gon

cooksNYanCaT

This is just my opinion but I think Gon would be killed by Pitou right now if she was not saving that girl. So he needs to be thankful Pitou is so loyal to the King.

The_Devil

woooo goosebumps all over me. i sure damn hope she won't give him a wrong answer and get killed coz of it.

gxoojnt

I'm not even gonna read yall comments on this episode idnt want no spoils but I just wanna say this 'Gon freecss! Mofos can't wait to see wat happen next

nickcan

hey Admin can i ask what song or music from the whole EP 116
16:23 this is so EPIC music !!
please please pm me or comment here Thank you so much

milkyway

I feel like Killua had it tough
He only had Gon, so I guess he can relate to that situation.
The end was just too much ㅠ_ㅠ

BlackCat7141

To be honest, I actually Pitou. I hope she doesn't die or something. Please, please Gon don't kill her.

Shadrik

Last week I was like "Go Gon kick this monster butt across the globe"
But this week I am on the edge of my seat hoping he don't kick her butt

Band

i was like . DAMN!!!! Goosebumps everytime gon flip and reveal his killing intent !!! at the end i was like thats it?????????!!!! and freeze (thinking how badass the episode and i regain my thinking when the closing ends and i was like WOW!!!!!! HxH Freeze your time !!!!

Virus09

Gon runs on emotion so dont call him heartless just because he gets pissed and he is just a kid

mangaiwillread

yu mo gwai gui fai di zao

mangaiwillread

Damn this episode felt like a minute to me! The tension and the build up was just too much. And that side of Gon was just wow, Pitou and Killua were damn terrified. It's the first time I've seen Gon like that I was really frightened on how he would react I was thinking about the worst case scenario like him attacking Komugi just so he could kill Pitou. WOW just WOW.

Zenshin

I kept saying "No, don't say it.. Don't say it!" when Gon was talking to Killua.

This episode is a serious heartbreaker for me.

HanaChan27

The voice actors in this are legendary!

defry

Seeing gon in rage mode is pretty entertaining but it got old fast ._. dunno why everyone is so impressed with this episode lol why dick around for weeks like naruto they need to hurry up and do what they came to do

JustChillin

i thought pitou was cute too lol i was like

"wtf me, thats not even human. must... not... faaap..."

for a sec i doubted my manliness and thought maybe i had a weird fetish or something

glad i'm not the only one

azureink

This Hunter x Hunter episode was just absolute greatness. That animation and music was just...... almost masterful.

Nero_Kizuna

This ep went past like boom :o before i noticed, it was over....i think i was holding my breath the whole time o.o

mzying98

Gon went cra cra , dont like seeing this side of him . i feel bad for killua hat was mean of gon T.T

animelover1477

annnnnddd Killua ditches Gon at the last moment.....
Assassins are fuckin cowards

DeathBlazer

@PseudoDetective this is merely your opinion, so do not generalize plz, intensity in hxh?? all i see is kids trying to act tough in a field they don't even belong to ...

Devileyes

My god I was on Nerfipitou side this episode...
As @Yungafrika said Gon is the heartless killer and Killua is the sentimental fighter..

firedragoon321

Is there something wrong with ultima? I keep getting the webpage is not responding.

EhlekShadow

um, AUEngine please?

shiw00n

they keep popping around. its like getting blue balls multiple times in one episode...of course it didn't happen this time, but looking at the preview it seems they are starting the A.D.D. again.

i wish they would focus on a fight for a full ep...recently the show hasn't been satisfying. they used to be better about it. you would feel a sense of progress each episode. now i feel like the show hasn't progressed at all in a month or so. literally the only term i have to describe it is blue balls.

DriggerX900

Its amazing to think that this is still so underrated. Sure I like my one piece and naruto but you will never see the level of intensity or emotion in them as you see in hunter x hunter.

PseudoDetective

@midpoint43 all the ants who know pitou call him a him all the humans consider him a her...now the voice actor doesnt even try to make him sound like a him like gons voice actor is a woman aswell...its just weird lol

Echoth

They should make this part till the king's downfall a movie. This episode really felt like movie quality

shadowheroz

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS SHORT

LilyBlossom8

@Bisuke
i believe Pitou is a girl...

MidPoint43

This is amazing they get this anime down to every detail like I can feel the frustration and anger within Gon like its just amazing

Elixrr

Nepreton damn she looks cute when she is not evil but wtf Gon poor Kilua.. he went where..

Samid_persia07

I can't watch this show anymore. I'm gonna have a heart attack from the stress.

chaoticpyscho

the only anime that gives me this kind on vibe in every episode is this i really dont know what to do with this adrenaline rush

sumguy

that ....was....INTENSE!

Daltien98

Nooo Killua he didnt mean it please...

aznlolftw

man! just look at that intense aura gon was releasing, his anger and possibly hatred for pitou

Madara_13

DAMN ...THIS EP IS GOOD

Blue0Usher

Dang, such intense in only that moment. I mean, dang, never been in such intensity like in that freaking moment, the whole episode was trembling even if it was just a minute or two of the process of the story. This is why I watch anime instead of manga/novels (most of them), you just don't see pictures with text, you see a whole scene in action

Zerown

wow!!!so freaking intense!!!i almost certain that Gon would go as far as killing Komugi just so he can fight with Pitou!!!FUHHHHHH......

AnimeFreakzz

wow... that moment, that anger... that temper...

Subarashi!

EmbryoDoses

I made a mistake reading what will happen next... So it saddens me seeing this episode. :(

Did Killua leave Gon at the end? I hope this doesn't drift them apart... :|

TyranuSs

Man its starting to feel like Gon and Killua switch roles... Gon is the heartless killer and Killua is the sentimental fighter... Gon almost took Pitous head off and Killua deviated from the mission to save octobro

Yungafrika

boring if you already read the manga lol

Ripo

did pitou get a new voice actor? maybe because this ep she isnt a total psycho but she actually sounds hot lol... epic beginning reminds me of attack on titan when the colossal titan showed up again and eren asked it if it remembered him

Echoth

ep was very intense, cant wait for the next ep

shiro-hi

why there is no Auengine?

YujinYuz

It would be really cool if the royal guards became normal characters after this arc, but they're apparently way too loyal to the King, who I can't see doing the same.

_LiNKx

I hope Gon comes back to us soon...

_LiNKx

I actually had goosbumps for the first time in a long time while watching an anime...holy shiet...that was good
I hope Pitou doesn't die in the end, it would be a shame

Sereth

Vidbox audio is a bit weird!

rickrolled

this is what you call intense!

sharian

@Natsuki05
"Gon is fckng BADASS ! on par with Goku ? i dont think so, I never saw Goku mad like Gon is now."

Ah, but there was a moment where Goku was like that! When Freeza blew up Krillin, Goku got so enraged that he fulfilled an ancient legend, made Freeza sh** himself and fought a battle so intense that the very planet they were in was literally unable to handle, resulting in it's complete destruction.

YureiOkami

Shit I really felt sorry fir Pitou hes so strong and yet he was left to the mercy of Gon...
now that's loyalty breaking an arm or two for ths person you love or respect like it ain't nothing , that's really something you dont see every day.

Bisuke

It seems that Gon is a tad bit angry here.

TheWooWooKid

nice epi anime at its best ppl cant wait for the battles to start thx staff great job yal doin :D

DonZuen

@abjore

Just remember that he's not doing that for Komugi, that he brutally murdered Kite and that he turned Kite into a twisted toy and left him in some random cave to rot while being still "alive". Imagine your body roting like a corpse while you are still inside it. Pitou is a sick bastard :P

YureiOkami

not gonna lie but that was scary as hell

XTheViperO

i couldn't even stare anywhere else while watching...EPIC!

blackbastard

MCs are too merciful. if i didn't kill him/her right then and listen to him/her i wouuld've, i would've took the legs as a handicap. i mean a person stronger than him was doubting his chance against him/her

Iceuchiha

Oh boy, goosebumps.

magicalpotato

Dem Aura... Hisoka's boner would be like after taking a viagra

Oversoul26

lol. Gon went super saiyan 3 times and no action. Still good though.

JashQ

The HD on Vidbox is nice, but something is wrong with the audio on it. It sounds good for the most part, but then it goes distorted for a few seconds every now and then.

Thoryan94

Extreme loyalty from Pitou. He might be my favorite character now.

luqmanr

hopefully they won't kill each other in the end cause i liked pitou from the start of the anime!

kuro515

would have been so sick, if gon went insane and just one-shot pitou. i wonder where killua went. mb to his octopus bro?!

Andy365

I enjoy this anime even with the narration, or even the no action. You just need patience and character development.

DeathSlayer

What great charcter development for gon...shows you a completely different side to him,and he still remains just!

Babz

How can people yawn? It gives me the impression that many of you lack patience or don't know how to enjoy anime fully...

PorkStupidity

we need double episode!

Itachi999

Gon's waiting position is the same position when the King was thinking while playing board games...

HimekoCram

Omg That ragee Gon had. That aura I felt like he would explode at every moment... Idk maybe I would've just killed pitou right there ...

Anime___Lover1

more like Gon Freakout, amirite?

Wasabi_Skillz

damn i feel pity for pitou and gotpissed on gon's reaction instead...

abjore

10/10 Nice to see a Gon heavy episode again. I'm liking his current dark persona too!! Saaaiishoooo Roockuu...

OtherBarry

Yawn...

Elavion

This was a really short episode...
I mean it drew me in the whole thing felt like a minute. O.o

kArdos93

gon as completely insane, I never really liked gon but now I want the old gon back :(

FakePillowPizza

Finally i catch up to the series! After 15 episodes a day. ^____^

HimekoCram

" come to peaking with me to heal Kite " THE F@&$ does that mean? Aren't they going to fight? No way in hell and I admit it I could feel the chill when Gon rages :P , yeah not many action happened in this episode but it is waaaaay better than the previous one :D

iFinger

Aw........3 minutes useless recap :D Gon's fury was really badass and i kinda felt bad when Gon talked like that to Killua and i hope Killua doesn't go anywhere and to think Pitou would act like that was kinda emotional :D ^_^

Most_Want3D

Argro
Staff

Well, no fighting-- but loved Pitou's expressions, Gon was scary.. and pitiful.

BeeHeart

I can't possibly be the only one but...
I FUCKING DEMAND HXH to have 120 min episodes

Omegamon

Killua must be felling hurt right now :O

GOLDFISHx

Gon is fckng BADASS ! on par with Goku ? i dont think so, I never saw Goku mad like Gon is now. Gon may not be as powerful as any of the verse out there but he sure as hell one of the most badass MC's we have

Natsuki05

THERE WAS NO SHIT GETTING REKT BUT I'M SATISFIED!

Denninja

OMG!! havent seen gon fight in what feels like forever!

dipz158

I had this hunch.. I ran home from the ping pong bar, ran up the stairs, stopped for a minute to catch my breath, entered my apartment, went into my room, felt my hairs stand on the back of my neck as I opened the home page to see.. HxH episode 116...

I ran from the bar cause I didn't wanna pay. :P

Pandemonial

Vidbox is HD Mp4 is 480p Enjoy

Argro
Staff

its here!

hojem

keep reloading the page...

wait for this episode to be uploaded.

dopeboy

Gj ifinger we re with you bro

TheWillOfDats

3 thumbs please so that idiot spoiler goes down

iFinger

COME AT ME HxH!!! PLEASE!!!

superdigi

WHERE IS THE NEW EPISODE???!??!?!??!!??!?!??!?!

Sitri

Pitou is destined to get fucked.And man gonna say it again,this show is simpyl amazing,one of the best power systems and there is alot of thinking behind the fights not just fists flying everywhere,this is what makes this show unique

Babz

You know HxH is good when they make a 12-year-old more boss than 90% of other superpower MC's out there. Maybe it's just my opinion, but he's more boss than Naruto, Ichigo, Toriko, Luffy and on par with Goku. Maybe Luffy in Haki mode sorta compares...

TheBoss

@getbanned she's always on her idiot mode 😂

iFinger

I like it better when pitou is in her idiot mode, not serious.

getbanned

ACe khun09 stop spoiling it control yourself

mangaiwillread

OMG i swear if dont see some fighting or intense anger in next weeks episode i swear am going to choke the things that keep me exited is when i think of what gon did in ep 95 and the part in the opening that gon gets that super green nen he looks like a monster

gon_freecs99

39. Fastening Days Subbed
  40. Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei! Subbed
  41. Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Subbed
  43. Fran♥cesca Subbed
  44. Free! Eternal Summer Subbed
  47. Futsuu no Joshikousei ga [Locodol] Yatte Mita. Subbed
  48. Futsuu no Joshikousei ga [Locodol] Yatte Mita.: Nagarekawa, Annai Shite Mita. Subbed
  50. Garo Honoo no Kokuin Subbed