Watch IS: Infinite Stratos 2 Episode 12 Online

AUEngine is online. Click here for AU Mirrors Status List | Fall 2014 Anime Lineup!! Vote Now!! | Join our forum today!
Join the 4th edition of AU's EUW League Tournament | Requested name change but can't log-in, click here | Winter 2014-15 anime chart

IS: Infinite Stratos 2 Episode 12

Uploaded by: LordK 12 months ago
Video Site: AUEngine
Language: Subbed
Please check the videos below first before reporting. These videos are also for IS: Infinite Stratos 2 episode 12. If none of them is working, then report it.

This show: Bullcrap.

Don't get me wrong though. I loved the 1st season. But this 2nd season...... it's so disappointing. It's like 70% fillers and 30% fanservice. The plot progression is close to none. I mean, who the fuck is Madoka? What is the Phantom Task's goal? Why does IS only work on women? They could've explained those with the past episodes instead of putting random fillers and unnecessary fanservice. So much potential, wasted.

SkyGarden

season 3 Give me some Plot of story please! Enough of this fan-serive shit.... We had enough T_T
I need to know how come Ichika is the only male that can use IS?? Please tell me... Does he have female-hormone or what?

LOVERPLS

i want a season 3

Ori_AnimeLover
1 month ago

Oh God -.- it's already season 2 and Ichika is still weak as FU

InfinityMoments

The combat scenes in this season sucked horribly. The enemy never ran out of power, they took no damage from direct hits.Also the bad guys won every fight, Not losing single manned unit and retreating only after good guy was on the ground. And there is no reason for them to capture personal units, their unmanned drones were 5x more powerful

zebers

hmm..Chifuye obviously knows something more than she is letting on..and i have to wonder if this doesn't have to do with Houke sister and her games...too many question unanswered..

ambspock

okay okay just hold on a second
who gave authorization to fight in civilian areas plus wtf is this some kind of a ghost town
"mommy mommy some IS suits are fighting outside"
"oh sweetheart dont mind them and go to sleep"

darekiddevil

4:42 wait wait what kind of an army is this??? their academy that has students with personal IS are stronger then thier millitary force? wtf man

darekiddevil

The Laura in this was too much joy for me, but when that died down....the battles were okay I guess, the show is all about the girls at this point, wouldn't suggest it to anyone not mad about one of them...LIKE ME~~!

ProfMcStevie

First off: How did they get away from Tabane (Phantom Task) and what was she taking about some unmanned I.S.
Secondly: Who the bloody hell is Madoka
And finally: Normally I don't condone this but this anime NEEDS FILLERS.
Already watched both seasons so the only left is to watch whatever special or OVA this anime has.
This why I don't like short, ecchi, romantic or harem anime, TOO MUCH FAN SERVICE NOT ENOUGH ACTION OR A GOOD PLOT.

Damien_Frost

Season 3

Deni

the first season was great but the second season didnt hit the mark.Hope season 3 will not be as same as the 2 season..!! please show some respect to the show, the creator atleast put some great effort on making those fillers and fanservice..!

Babucha_teeta

Why stop at season 2 why not keep it going there are so many questions that doesn,t have an answer yet why not be like the anime familiar of zero they have 4 season and it ended up pretty good so why is the producer got tired of it did he get an accident or what?

John200211

Is there a season 3 of this pls comment if there is inform me pls

John200211

A crap season with a crap MC.If there is going to be a 3rd one,then they better make the MC stronger and smarter.

geoage

I feel like I wasted 12 episodes of my time
Well, 11 episodes
Didn't waste time on that birthday ep

Thanatos

they better give us a better third season...

SayuKami19

Disappointing season 2 -_-

akuzino

Everything about this EP says season 3 though..

Quissy7

There is a lot of people complaining about this anime. I dont understand why those people watched it all if they hate it. And maybe its not the best anime ever, but I like to watch something like this every so often, something that does not have a lot too it.

Quissy7

So many filler episodes, the show could have been better with character (I'm done with breast) developpement with some girl background explained (like the one with Charlotte or Cecilia), even if we don't have any kind of answerd there still would be something .

Paxou

in the light novel, there still isn't anyone who knows why Ichika can pilot IS, not even Tabane knows. and Chifuyu doesn't have her IS because it isn't working, but I don't remember the reason it isn't working though. and it also hasn't been revealed yet who Madoka is.

Bigbaddrag

I think its possible that chifiyu has either given her "thing" that makes girls pilot IS to ichika thats why she aint got a IS anymore. or its broken and she dont want one OR she has become a superior being surpassing the stanadard IS. OR OR OR the fact that she is supposedly on par with the creator of IS means she is equally as awesome as an IS(basically a carry on of my 2nd last point above).

dipz158

That fan service wasnt even good! the good bits were all some random scenes with some shit commentary! I could only picture because im a pervert! The story made no sense. Is madoka a actual blood relative or a failed clone? why was she on drugs? whats her beef?

dipz158

So this is just a shot in the dark, but what if Madoka is the original and Ichika is a clone of her? I mean that'd explain why he's able to pilot the IS and why Madoka has to take all the medicine in her room (Maybe she need a body part that was cloned, or taken out.)

Ferrick_Alistar

Ferrick_Alistar

anyone wonder why chifuyu san doesnt have her IS

razerxneo

This shit is gonna get a season 3? Hope it explains some shit at least

razerxneo

im pretty sure, at the end there Houki's sister said Madoka is Chifuyu's little sister, or atleast sum1 is her little sister lol and season 3

refinne_G

not as good as the first season. but my theory on madoka she is a clone of chifiyu put together by her and her brothers genes. thus the reason why ichika can use the suits. just a guess though. im thinking clones because chifiyu was supposedly the best so why not make a clone with a perfect suit? brainstorming

darkninja101192

I enjoyed this season so you guys should too.

sniperx720x

ronger24 idiot

Takizawa_Minato

I guess when your the only guy, you can set the bar to as low as you are.

IgnorantFruck

boring

wind01

I edit my post, its not "Right about now" it should be "while working on this".

Kurogami_Ryujin

Right about now, the producers are laughing really hard expecting anime fans to be crazy ass disappointed and mad. They announce season 3 and expect little to watch. Then when it is finished, you get the same Puella Madoka Magica vibes. I HOPE this is what happens.

Kurogami_Ryujin

Well I guess we have to choice but to hope for a season 3.

Momochiterror

You people criticize this season too bad. Haven't you thought of being the one making the anime? If you think you're all so good in being critics of this series, why don't you go make your own? You should be thankful that stuff like these are free for viewing. Deal with it; stop complaining.

rongerd24

i & ton't mind fan-service if fan-service is showing their training & school life, 2much action is bad, it has to be balanced, & it is, in my opinion

Sugram22

i ton't mind fan-service is they know how to make it good & not boring & crappy, & they did it good

Sugram22

I still remember the 1st episode, this anime seemed awesome, with epic fights and stuff. THen the 2nd episode worried me, then by the 3rd I knew this was a harem; by that time it was somwhat enjoyable. Now this anime is getting worse and worse, is not even that funny, the protagonist is a complete asshole, there is no story whatsoever, the "chosen girl from the harem" is the worst out of all and the fanservice is not so great. Bye bye Infite Stratos

TheYellowRaven

Wtf...was this...you know after watching about half way through this season I kinda just stopped paying attention all together due to most of it being just fan-service...to the point of where I didn't realized that it ended....wtf kind of an ending was that? seriously hoping for there to be actual plot and not the plot that they spit out every single episode...pretty disappointed with this season to be honest.

Ryoshi

it seems like no one notice this fact. tabane was the one who sent the unmanned IS and wtf is with madoka, and bullshit when are you going to be strong huh ichika? for fuk sakes ur the mc

BellCross

@Synchouku ur so wrong

Also there is no way that these fillers are worse than DBZ's...with episodes that involve only listening to the characters grunt. Please don't even think that.

SpaceDink

fine season, but left a lot plot holes, about the identity's of the 3 bad guy's & what is their coal & so on & on

Sugram22

hahaha. yeah. a lot of fan service and fillers. but it still a good anime i think. and i enjoyed watching this. just wait for the season 3.

easycore23

wait what!? is that it!!? what the hell man!! we need a freaking season 3!! now!

DemonGod

if it's gonna continue like this plz dont make a season 3

ThePegasus

still loved the season but i am very disappointing it lacks a LOT of stuff , waiting for like 2yrs and waited for it to get finished before i watch is very disappointing , well time to wait again hue

dadotarugo

they just need to put that fight scene in the frickin last ep dont they?-_-

RemnantMemory

Man why can't Ichika be like Issei.. Issei may be a perv, but he knows when a girl likes him and does something.

Synchouku

Mecha lazer to the chest still alive.......seems legit

Boss_38_RC

@SkyGarden that's what you think but you said it yourself they COULD have but it would only make the series shorter and it wouldn't make you wonder about the IS, Madoka and Phantom Task so ther trying to make it a bit better for you but if you guys dont realy care for everything else then your not watching Infinite Stratos you hoping to view some randomly made up one that will never exist i may be a perv BUT IM AN OBSERVANT PERV!

Boss_38_RC

Filler episodes? Hell, this is a FILLER SEASON!

Josanity

What I learned on AU today is...
1. IS are like zanpakutou.
2. Shinonono Tabane is her name, and plot-making is her game;
She knows lots of things, and pulls the strings.

WiZKiDD

I thought Naruto had too many fillers, but this definately changes my opinion.

TheOtaku

I sat here and watched this whole second season straight for no fucking reason! If I knew it was gonna be like this I wouldve just rewatched the first season. Sorry to say but I'm not looking forward to another season -- think I'll read the light novel or look up the wiki for it smh.

Mramazin_

According to the official campaign page for the republishing of light novel "IS: Infinite Stratos" by the new publisher Overlap, the light novel will get a new TV series. No other details are available yet. In the new version of the light novel, the character designs have changed due to the illustrator changing from okiura to CHOCO.

spartan347

mhm i'll bet he was a splendid rock..well as hard as one anyways..lolololol

Kiroskai

@skygarden agreed feel like i wasted my time going thru this season :/

WaterWave

I don't get why everyone's complaining sure fanservice up the ass but to be honest I had moments where I laughed my ass off. And I found it very enjoyable. I think everyone is just being impatient.

Anime4ver

The protagonists did more damage to the city than the antagonists did. And they will still be treated like heroes? The destroyed irreplaceable memories. The collateral damages to not only the city but personal businesses and homes. And there upset about a broken camera. So lets end things with a happy bath scene because everything is alright.

dragnorok

@ AmpersandKiD
I know right. No casualties after firing rapidly into the city while missing a target with the intent to kill? And all the crazy laser slices. The special move that looked like to swept a grid causing explosions. In there time frame that fight took place in a span of 30 minuntes. No way everyone was evacuated. And no defensive barriers anywhere.

dragnorok

were is ichika's upgrade. im still waiting for it

dragonball90

Well it doesn't really matter at least we know there is a season 3 coming

DarkF1ameMaster

After the episode i was ready to go to the next episode but there was none, how can this be the ending of the season there are way too many questions and loose endings

Thunder_Dragon

@HeavenFire I think it's byakushiki.They said smth in the 1st season about repairing the pilot's "biological parts" when ichika said he wanted to protect or something

Izmir

@Tex Tabane said she doesn't know why byakushiki moves, so it's not like she can do anything. Maybe it's related to the part that IS have consiusness.

Izmir

.............................what?
Why not give me some closure rather than some weird scene in the bath? This is the end of the season after all.

BravestBeaver

They said about the light novel Season 3 is possible

speartondroid

Wtf is this!?!?

xConan_Edogawa

I feel like there's 10-15 min. missing after Ichika does his sub-conscious thing and the conclusion of the fight with phantom task that should have been there in this episode...Just me? 0.o;

WickedRiddler

C'mon guys This season isn't that bad. I still like it.

Wasa

This second season ....i think it's mainly about fanservice they didn't really say who the fuck is madoka

Crixus

ichika is clueless man, if a fucking baboon would know when some likes em and when to fuck them in a room

Qastal

Damn i can say there is another season but who is that girl in white piece in Ichika dream and talking with Hakase??

Heavenfire96

Ichika is weak , weak , weak , so freaking weak . It's the end of season 2 and Ichika is still weak . Perverts like Hyoudou Issei from DxD and Ryosuke Kaga from Dakara Boku wa is way way way stronger . Ichika is a disgrace to all men !

Zephyr159

@tex
nobody gives a damn about spelling here you fuckin idiot haha

Raios

And as for fan service come on people a show where the mechs only cover part of the body and the outfits are basically swim suits cant be down rated for fan service. Also if they were already aware they were going to get a season 3 then they probably didnt feel pressured into explaining everything in just the second season. But considering so many of you can barely spell I'm not shocked this has slipped by your observations.

TexTheRipper

Obviously he can use the IS because Houki's sister wants him to be able to. She obviously is capable of making the IS do what ever she wants them to do. I thought they already explained part of the plot regarding this when they said that she made the IS react regardless of who touched it when he walked into the storage room.

TexTheRipper

I think Ichika is a gay because he is the only male that can use IS.

John_Almazan

HOLY SHIT I FIGURED IT OUT!!! Ichika was born a woman and hasnt realized his attraction to males yet. That explains why he doesnt notice the girls romantically and how he can pilot an IS.

Jwalk992

is this show trying to pull of a goku shit?

fahim

No Casualties? Gtfo, theres no way.

AmpersandKiD

There definetly was too much fan-service crap and not enough plot in this season...let's pray the next season is better.

animejunkie0723

4:42 May I come with you Commander Laura?!

Prediction: Mamoka's just a spoiled little cry baby, that just wants things her way, and doesn't care for her wrong-doings. Basically a hypocrite.
Reasons: Jealousy, or revenge.

thi123

The S2 of harems: High School Dxd, and Infinite Stratos are sooo shit! S1 of both series was much better, makes me want to throw up and never watch harems ever again -.-
Although Infinite Stratos beat out High School DxD by a long shot, unless you're one of those stupid shits that watch an anime for it's OPPAI, OPPAI! FUCK!

thi123

I don't care that he is dense. Just that all his training has been fruitless. He won the same way at the end of the first season. He takes a beat down, he pleas to some entity in his subconscious as his IS gets powered by tears of sadness. Their lucky they are not introduced to a character like Himura Kenshin. He would get things done. Hopefully next season Ichika will take things seriously about training and that the story progresses a lot more.

dragnorok

@ziekhai95 no that's HOW he found out he's the only male that can use an IS. We're asking WHY he's the only male that can use an IS.

Synchouku

Does any one know wether IS is going to have a 3rd season? As far as I'm aware of, they are going to release some OVAs in 2014 but there is no news of a new season.

Procrastination

Synchouku

Lol see again season 1 last few episode .. it got say how ichika get his IS ... the genius make an expection for the machine to activate when ichika touch

ziekhai95

You better make Ichika a fucking badass in season 3, so his dumbass won't be protected all the time...

Synchouku

what?!
thats it?!.....

JayDeeDodotz

man what bummer ending where the hell is plot

Firerider

Here's the deal im gonna spoil so if you dont like it dont read.
Madoka is orimura madoka, supposed little sister of chifuyu. ichika can use IS because of tabane and his elder sister.
phantom task's goals is to get data on ichika, as in how he can be male and pilot the IS and use that data for whatever purposes.
lastly, the novel has not even revealed much so stop being impatient guys lets just wait. good things are worth the wait

RenAshbell

I have the same feeling like the others ;c I'm very unsatisfied D:

chireoo

I wish it could have ended like the last season where there was a kissing scene with Houki

zeki10october

Oh hi, demonic 'convenient-fog' it seems we meet again

White

worst anime of the season......
1. ichika sucked at the start and continued to suck he just lets the girls fight then "attempts" the final blow
2. zero story progresion
3.zero character development did i just watch an ova? nothing but fanservice and filler doubt the there will be season 3 of this sht

Dracanoid

they did *was* showing ... my bad guys

BlackWings95

WTF that last scene ... ED just added the president into running-girls line which is my fav. IS 3 please, kinda feel sorry that the story hasnt developed much ... all they did this showing fan-service and put the last battle in the last episode ...

BlackWings95

IS 3!!!

BevanBaka

2nd sentence: *should* lol sorry for bad grammar...

RayNylire

This show doesn't deserve 4th place in hot animes... They shouldn't had put Valvrave the liberator, even though it has some illogical things like they can breathe in the outer space but still need spacesuit, at least, It has a better plot than this. Good thing I didn't watched this from the very beginning, i meant the released date, I just skipped all unnecessary things. And just like what other people commented, This show has 70% fillers, 25% fanservice, and 5% for the story.

RayNylire

w3w what with this season 2? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
crap! no story progress. as i thought this anime is just an advertisement for the LN

YuSha

It would be better if they have more on the plot rather than the fanservice

LoveLetter

well i guess you could say its all in the fun and games of a man in the IS.

Kyousunotori

I really want a season 3 now

dragon16

What if they are only building up the mysteries here in season 2 and are planning to reveal them all in season 3?

Arexjila

Madoka is Chifuyu's imouto.

Arexjila

I want to see ichika whoop ass all I've seen is him get the crap beat out of him. Show some kind of upgrade please

dragonball90

Please let there be a season 3. i want to know what happens after this!

xskychi

in the end, huh, teachers is still missing? ^^ hahah

NothingSpecial

there still so much question haven't answered... hope for the 3rd season......

Dark_lOriginl

what dafaq.?
the season 2 is just introduction in all characters?

i really need implement season 3!

blackout112

and s2 is not that bad. they gave us tatenashi and sarashiki. especially tatenashi. i like sadists xD :ifyouknowwhatimean:

jujikakenshi

in the end when tabane was with the byakushiki in ichika's dream. O.o

jujikakenshi

@LOVERPLS
its not tat ichika have female hormones in season 1 hes sister alrdy said tabane is the genius tat set the i.s to react to ichika when he touched this means every male is able to use a i.s but the i.s didnt react cause it was set not to when other male touched it so every male came to think tat i.s is only for female

jeremiahleong

@LOVERPLS
Ichika doesnt have a female-hormone.

Nex_kun

Fast forward through the whole thing ended the way I thought it would. They are dragging this show out way too much.

MellowD

ichika is one hell of a useless motherfucker.
Acts so dense,constantly needing girls to babysit him,and yea whats the use of training when he isn't even getting stronger,its only helping him become denser

Sephros

I stil don't have any idea "WHAT" is that white armored person that appears when Ichika is near to death -_-

shadowsoulxi

why is Ichika such a faggot who gets his stupid arse beat all the time,and what's the fucking point of him training if he still can't do shit!!!!!

MJbady

@SkyGarden, you are so right bro

chirb008

Why do you still have the horrible grammar version of this episode instead of the horrible subs version.

davidsan

what the fuck was that? is this all the 2nd season of the great anime that i watch before??? the result was too disappointing!! hayz!!

shine01

To Love ru Darkness is full of fan services too, but atleast TRD is 80 folds better than this shit . . watching the 2nd episode this 2 months ago made me think already that this anime will be somewhat crappy

LeLame

So everything they weren't suppose to do they, did... Probably worst anime of this season lol

I dont know what the people were thinking what they made this tbh.. 1st season i just loved and was ecstatic when this was released... LOOK AT ME NOW.. DISAPPOINTED :(

TheVictor

this feels more like OVA then a season 2...

CrossmoRoar

Oh I forgot. Also Haganai(Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai). When I saw 'TBS' at the end of opening theme, I think "Damn! another anime that is good but it has ASS written all over it". The funny thing is, I watch it anyway knowing all that.

dante_90

Did anyone notice that 80% of anime shows aired on TBS(Infinite Stratos, Nyan Koi, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Ah My Goddess, etc.) are full of crap? What I mean on that 'crap' word is "a good anime that is wasted"

dante_90

k the second season is a lot i mean A LOT worse

kenchen11900

Reversing of the bath signs, how fucking cliche can you get.

RowEchelonForm

season 3 please and please lessen the boring shit and fanservice and focus more on the plot and action (this episode has epic action scenes!) if not then don't bother making a sequel.

gotmessed101

FINALlY!! SHE GOT ADDED ON THE ENDLESS RUNNING AT THE END!!

I WISH THEY WERE NAKED RUNNING AT THE END T^T

IM CROSSING FINGER!!!

HOPING SEASON 3 MORE PLOT PLS!!!

migz13

Actually it's a good episode but not a GOOD ending. i agree with Skygarden that this season is bullcrap! They should have focused more on the story rather than fan-services

DressBreaker

How can they hold their ground until night when they were OVERWHELMED by the unmanned IS and the Silent Zephyrus (Madoka's former IS *WEAKER*) ?!

this is BEYOND ANIME LOGIC !!

THIS IS HENTAI LOGIC !!!

seriously Highschool DxD is much more ecchi than this but has more plot and logic !

Leiko_Hitori

Season 1 is better than this. I got bored watching this and I hope it have season 3 with a better story !!

Kagami28

well I actually got bored watching it

doomed666

i just agree to wat everyone said ....
this second season is really bad ...
i hope some one tell itchika dat he left his balls in season 1 ....

solo_wing_pixy89

GAAAHH too much of alteration!! I BETTA READ ITS LIGHT NOVEL THAN WATCHING THIS! but... am already here.. so JUST FORCED TO WATCH IT THOUGH!

KiritoKazuto

Next season more plot and explanation .Also Less ichika density once in awhile. OR SO HELP ME I WILL LASOR CANNON YOUR FAIC!

shadowuzi

By the way this Season is shit compared to Season 1

ReaperOfSpades

Wow this anime is one big epic Fail
Even if they do Season 3 i am not going to waste more time besides if he ever ends up with someone it will be Houki(talk about boring) anyway main character sucks weak piece of shit...he should go to the garabge where he belongs in-___-

ReaperOfSpades

What the actual fuck... How was that the ending for this anime? This season of IS sucked fucking dick! I was looking forward to finding out with that Infinite Stratos was. When I watched season 1 a few months ago I was satisfied but this season was pure bullshit I agree with SkyGarden

Elixrr

Season verdict: Too much PLOT, not enough plot.

MagiaErebea

The problem is that there aren't enough light novels for complete 2nd season. I checked on site that translates them, this episode wasn't in any of the light novels.

Heyyou

Uchiha Itachi can say no more than utter disappointment no meaning just fan service -_- cant say I dint like the oppai tho student rep is the bestttttttttt

Uchihacarter

For everyone that doesn't know what the hell is going on, just read the books. They explain a lot more. Tadah! Problem solved!

patrick6562

Chifuyu's IS looks the best; simple and not all flashy.

BoredomKills

1 word.. Disapointed..

mikomikz

They shouls let orimura ichika goes on coma rather then wake up right away after an attack right up close like that What a BS

WickedBanana

i bet the silver haired girl at the end was in side the desperado from last season cause in the manga ichika saved her from it or some shit and she kissed on on the cheek (well a girl with silver hair)

Viisfox

What? They thought that flailing about for 11 episodes and having a cliffhanger on the end of the ONE action-packed episode is gonna make me watch next season? No thanks.

Shobobo

The season has finished, and I am left with even more unanswered questions. I want to thank you!! If there is a season 3, I need to see a plot more than fanservices. I am so disappointed

Mzzz_Tiffy

You can complain all you want, but the fact of the matter is that they only made this 2nd season to appeal to all the crazy, sex-starved otaku in Japan and take all their money. You're better off reading the light novels (check out Baka-Tsuki) if you want actual plot progression.

RowEchelonForm

finally, it is finished! tick this on the list and never ever watch it again! this season was complete dog turd with no answers or much of a plot, i'll never touch this again even if there were a season 3. hooray!

drgcommander

Imagine if Ichika was actually a fake child with the same DNA as Madoka. That could be why he is the only male IS pilot

LazyBakla

lol byakushiki is a real girl?

but really... a whole season and the only thing they tell us is that phantom task appeared and then some random craps, then some random fanservice, and random fillers...

3 things I hate in this anime:
slow story progression
excessive fillers
ichika orimura

3 things I love in this anime:
the fanservice
the ISs
the battles

lightningwave

Lol this show is a complete bullsh*t.....damn where is the plot of the story? and fking most episodes are more on fanservice... just bullsh*t

Ouma_shu1

I'll give this another chance. I hope you make a good season 3 and make it a real anime please. Thanks for this season 2, even if the story progressed slowly.

Coruscate

seriously ? i'm starting to feel they will make this season incomplete again and putting up some OVA's to cover up for the missing episodes -_-

in my opinion they should have at least put a little hint on the missing mysteries popping out of the blue

i guess we'll have to wait again

PaperKnife

So dissapointing, Despite being a huge Infinite Stratos fan I really am dissapointed by such an ending. They only made more plotholes and problems and solved zero problems.

Nihonitsamademo

Outbreak Company has more action that makes sense than this and its about culture!... I can't believe the potential wasted in season 2. The only tense moment I got form this was when ichika was being choked out by his older sister in her IS, which didn't look like her IS from a flashback from season one. Someone explain the IS that should've killed ichika in his dreams!

WorldLine_Zero

This anime had so much potential.

You could see that by looking at this episode. Great action fighting scenes and had a bit of feels as well. If only this anime made most of their episodes like this one and didn't include as much fan service and stupid fillers.

creamcheesable

Be continued in Light Novel!

Kuro_Kami

glad i drop this since eps 4 by seeing dat top rated comments

Excaliber

If you want your question, answers just read the book. Madoka is a clone of Chifuyu Orimura. Just like Laura is clone of the sliver hair girl in the book, probably the same girl that was on the roof with tabane.

Sentinel_Squad

please, season 3 should have more story, although I love the fanservice... ^^

TechikaSAO

Is it just me or is there a lot of people bitchin' here ?? :D

playtime

Well, the only thing that saved this show for me was the ending song. Nothing more.

BaconMan

I'm getting bored of this anime u people don't need to make a third season and I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking that

doom1000

soooooooo many things unfinished and unexplained =.=

Touma_Canceler

Season 2 was kind of a downer...season 1 was much much better... but I like the part of the series focusing the student council Pres.! And more Houki and Kanzashi please!

ardieport21

the reason for the mc to be less dense is becuase he was a gay and that explain why hes the only male capable of piloting IS,i guess that makes sense for me!

mccloud555

this is getting so f***ing boring

JohnnyPT

LOVERPLS

Well.....i really liked this series !!! bcz there was Laura O_o she became so much cute this season and i m gonna wait for a 3rd season :D ^_^

Most_Want3D

@SkyGarden
Well......i think u r missing some important points !!! this anime's genre is ECHI so it means boobs and fanservice, yea ofc it also has got plots and storyline but when it comes to Echi animes we do not expect much story progression bcz its nature is fanservice !!! if u r looking for some great animes with epic storyline i suggest u go and watch other genre anime, there are tons of them and ofc best of best is out there :D ^_^

Most_Want3D

Can some one plz tell me what was the purpose of this season i mean fuck sakes the mc is as dense as ever his skills barely made any progress since season 1 i swear they had like an hour of plot in this 12 episode season i hope the creators get serious with season 3

Asura96

Season 1 is good but once you watch it. You cannot stop watch it. Ugh, I hope season 3 will explain the things and will be better than season 2

Dark_WereWolf

well we can't blame them. I don't think the light novel explained who Madoka is either. Or why Ichika is the only male capable of piloting an IS.
*Spoiler alert maybe* But it has been mentioned that Tabane didn't develop the IS to be female-operated only, that it was only a side effect.

AniAddict099

Season 3 is a waste but if Season 3 is all about IS History I'll go with that and also the hidden truth and the less dense mc...

speartondroid

don't say "if you don't like, don't watch" we watched all the way up to now in hopes that SOMETHING good will happen. now on the final episode we get nothing. we have every right to be mad. if you don't like people bitching, don't read the comments then.

X_Korruption_X

Once you start watching you cant stop ........ Even if you dont like it XD

But i actually like it :D

playtime

well that was a pathetic end i wanted to learn more about madoka

JTkcaj

Well SkyGarden pretty much summed it up, so I'll leave it at this,
IS:
Season 1: Amazing with HUGE potential!
Season 2: Painfully HUGE let down...

ryuusei00

LOL @ the comment below. The producer of IS will not listen to you. You don't even buy the DVDs/BDs.

RagnaDLoliEdge

I WASTED SO MUCH TIME WATCHING THIS GARBAGE,EXPECTING SOMETHING TO HAPPEN. AND YET I GOT THE SAME CRAP OVER OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I REALLY HOPE THERE ISN'T A SEASON 3 BECAUSE AFTER THIS LET DOWN I DON'T THINK ANYONE'S GOING TO BE INTERESTED. I WANT MY WASTED TIME BACK!!!!!

nightx2

I hope there will be a season 3 to redeem this season. It made the story in the light novels and manga look bad. We need redemption!

Awesome_Virtue

For me it is not so bad watching these episodes. Whether it is fanservice or filler episodes.

rizelea

No season 3 plz

Complete waste of a season time and money lost

StrawHatJosh

Quit whining about everything. If you don't want the things happening then don't watch. You do know that there are only 9 volumes currently in the light novels, so there are many unexplained things about the story.

shureLia

although this season is a bullcrap, we still enjoy it, dont we?

yellowbuild

*correction in my previous comment.*Every fighting scene is like ichika shows up but then faint and the one who fights the bad guy is the girls

Code_Breaker97

evereyone, please calm down, and please don't be so upset in this season, just hope on season 3 guys

yellowbuild

I agree with you skygarden.season two is dissappointing.some character shows up randomly and Ichika is so weak in this season.every fighting scene is like Ichika show up but then faint and the are the one that fighting the bad guy.season one is way more better than this because they fight almost every episode but season two they 'Play around'almost each episode that makes the Action genre becoming Ecchi genre that is uneeded.
conclusion:7/10

Code_Breaker97

After episode 1 I knew...I just knew this wouldn't be a good season...I loved the first season...Worst of all they seemed to downgrade Ichika...At the end of the first season he was pretty Bad Ass but now he's just there

Shadowbear

they will give us a season 3....

kenziken

Dead parents, magical tears and Ichika's refusal to notice romantic situations......its official, this is a fucking Disney series!! Good episode but this should have been episode 3 or 4, very unfulfilled series

However!! Nihohon's smile @18:47 made my day

Famine

season 1: great season 2: bullcrap season 3: Mindfvck.

cutepriinceeme

@ RawringEdge - I agree with you.

BatteryBrain

season 1 was better... this season left us with a lot of things unexplain so they better give us 3

1Life4Death

too many questions are still unanswered...

arcaix

What the heck has this series become......

Kira10a

I get it's more of a build up but kind of a waste of a season... plus Ichika really needs to get stronger WITHOUT having to be "killed" first, I mean every season he is the weakest.

Kanzashi

wow... to be honest this season was just bull crap to me i mean don't get me wrong but the way they had no plot development, hell of a censorship, and just many more. This honestly just left a bad taste in my mouth and may be the cause for not getting a season 3 but i'll still keep hope there will be despite this madness

RawringEdge

From the first episode i expected they would explain who the girl in ichikas IS is, yet she appeared a couple of times only. Its just like SkyGarden said, they focused too much on introducing new characters and fillers.

Xeon

skygarden just said what ive always wanted to say on every episode i enjoy this fillers ofc but id enjoy more if theres actually a "STORY"

Touma_Canceler

@Charosive, There won't be another season :( They completely changed the story from what was in the LN in the last few episodes.

Oblivion0117

that ending... didn't satisfy me.

ikhmala

yes there will be a 13 ep in 2014 , a OVA.

ace101mega

IS THERE A 13TH EPISODE???????

anime_123

From what I'm guessing of the LN (the original work) titles, I think this pretty much caught up meaning that another season won't come anytime soon if at all.
I like it, but they really need to buckle down & start tying loose ends unless this is meant to be 15+ volumes (it's at 8). Even then, tying loose ends earlier allows for greater plot development so I hope they do continue the LN & start focusing on an appropriate ending.

Charosive

neh... not as good as the first season but still got some development after all... just like the first season where they introduced all the heroines, s2 introduced two more and a little introduction for madoka and the phantom task... anyways it feels like seikon no qwaser s2--- introduction or prologue to s3... all in all still hopes for season 3!!! :D

asdfernan

amazing anime, its about 10% fighting, 10%, romance, 10% fanservice and about 70% is a dense MC, its a perfect blend love it

lone_lion

y y y the hell would they censor the bath scene y wtf were they smoking

kiritotheuser

i loved the 1st season 2, but not going to like it this season

LeLame

Spoiler Alert: The silver haired girl w/ Tabane is Laura's sister. I shit you not my friends. Hehe.

1FR1T

@SkyGarden: I've been reading the LN and none of your questions can be answered. And also, I've got an idea why there has been way too much fillers. The author of IS is having problems with his publisher and was sick for a while so he's having problems writing. Maybe the director of S2 made many fillers so that there would be some content for S3. But this idea backfired and would might be the cause for there to be no S3. It's just a theory of mine though.

1FR1T

Am I gonna get thumbs down because I actually enjoy this anime? I don't know why people are bitching about the "fanservice" of which you speak, but if you really want "fanservice" then go watch Suisei no Gargantia then you'll think twice before bitching at something before you think. Otherwise shut up and enjoy.

Haku

What is this sh*t? I suffered through 12 episodes for this? I would've dropped it if it weren't for Laura but she doesn't even appear much at all!

XiChan

And for all u ppl that might try to talk down me and "say if i dont like it why did u watch it" the reason why i watch it is because S1 was actually good and i liked that, so its natural for me to watch S2 period!

kabuto1000

I think they need to re-define the word stupidity, and put ichika name there...im all for harem anime but this is just "dog shit" i never hated a MC so much in my life i wanted him to die,but one thing for sure if they have a S3 i wouldnt even let my dog watch it, if its like this crap!!!!

kabuto1000

makes no sense at all, all this time the MC is still a weakass fighter

metalearza

Um, AUEngine please

shiw00n

cant wait for season 3 this is interesting

frostmourne

the real story will begin in the 3rd season of is cant wait for it,maybe that's why this season have much fan service

frostmourne

Disappointed. This was similar to S1 Finale and the scenes seemed rushed and disjointed. I didn't mind the slow explanation of who Phantom Task is and why Houki's sister helped them - but I do mind that their was no growth to Ichika's role as a fighter. He was portrayed more as a idiot joke (with his Harem)To bad.

lakm06

so what that Im watching it only cuz of fanservice?! xD

jazzuxd

Wow, that's it? While it had it's moment, there's so much disappointment in S2. So many things left out as SkyGarden has mentioned. If there's a S3, please make it better than S2 and provide more details if you are going to introduce new people and groups.

SamuraiX

there is never enough eps :(

antipurefaith

So all Ichika has to do to get a power up is to ask huh. Man the season is complete garbage. I was hoping so hard the entire time for Ichika to die, even after he was blasted right through his fkin body. but of course he, somehow, survived.

DaBrosky

S3..! hahayzzz
no more Fanservice :(

ReverseGravity

meh..you guys only realized that IS is shitty w/out its mecha..fanservice and fillers way to go in this season.

oscarcute

I had a feeling since EP 1 that this anime , rather this season is going to be crap.Why do they need give this crap a season 2 and the other good animes cant ? FKING SHIT I DONT GET ITTTTTTT

keyZ

When will Ichika actually win a fight? I'm kinda bored with this whole thing, the same thing happens over and over again...

YorkieMccoy

Why make it if all we get is questions and worse the author of the manga/novel hasn't even answered any of the questions being asked in this season, what was the point, personally I think this IS was worse anime this season. So much for the Golden season of anime IS RUINED IT!!!!!!

kalel

If all of this actually happened in the novel, then I don't even know what to say...
So much potential went down the drain. At this rate, we should learn about phantom task in another 3 seasons or so, considering how much of the "unneeded stuff" was in this one.

Nequil

@SkyGarden first of all almost everything that happens in this season happens in the novel so that means that this season din't have 70% of filler,they took alot of what you call filler so you don't need to get that disappointed.Also you want the creators to explain phantom task'goal and who is madoka when the author of the novel hasn't explained as of the lastest volume.

Death_Angeloid

It's over..... That's such BS! Seriously... NOTHING HAPPENED.

LeVide

@SkyGarden first of all almost everything that happens in this season happens in the novel sothat means that this season din't have 70% of filler,they took alot of what you call filler so you don't need to get that disappointed also you want the creators to explain phantom task'goal and who is madoka whn the author of the novel hasn't explained yet.

Death_Angeloid

god dammmit that ending didn't answer shit. now we have to wait a whole 1-2 years to find out what happens next blow me IS make your seasons 24 episodes this 12 episode crap is not suited for this anime

JDEALS

Barney and friends is better than this :3

megalola123

Now, if only this had less non-plot related episodes...

Nequil

@fireblze99 Dafuq

Season 3? The Author of this series argued with his publisher, because he's choosy as f*ck...

so no season 3, no broken hearted girls, no dense harem character till 20XX

Oversoul26

This show: Bullcrap.

SkyGarden

This comment has received too many dislikes. Click to show...

adelicia97

39. Fastening Days Subbed
  40. Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei! Subbed
  41. Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Subbed
  43. Fran♥cesca Subbed
  44. Free! Eternal Summer Subbed
  47. Futsuu no Joshikousei ga [Locodol] Yatte Mita. Subbed
  48. Futsuu no Joshikousei ga [Locodol] Yatte Mita.: Nagarekawa, Annai Shite Mita. Subbed
  50. Garo Honoo no Kokuin Subbed