Watch Log Horizon Episode 5 Online

AUEngine is online. Click here for AU Mirrors Status List | Fall 2014 Anime Lineup!! Vote Now!! | Join our forum today!
Join the 4th edition of AU's EUW League Tournament | Requested name change but can't log-in, click here | Winter 2014-15 anime chart

Log Horizon Episode 5

"Return to Akihabara"

Uploaded by: LordK 1 year ago
Video Site: AUEngine
Language: Subbed
Please check the videos below first before reporting. These videos are also for Log Horizon episode 5. If none of them is working, then report it.

people seriously need to stop tunnel visioning the supposed popularity this show needs. Yes SAO was a bad show but this is even worse. The MC spends almost the entire episode explaining game mechanics when I just wanna watch the fucking show. At least in SAO they spent the 1st episode telling me all I needed to know in a timely and smart fashion and that was that. Jeezus not to mention you can find all the characters of this show to be recycled personalities of every other anime ever.

Type94Shiranui
1 year ago

This anime needs more popularity than SAO. Seriously.

SkyGarden
1 year ago

@NextGen_Otaku she just kill a player not a mobs so no exp they pk it :)

Geno_Killer
3 weeks ago

so that little girl musta got some MAD EXP from getting the kill on a lvl 90 and shes only 19. lol

NextGen_Otaku
3 weeks ago

@Shiranui not all people who watch anime are gamers so there are some abbreviations and things that needs to be explained. Just like the other day when i was talking about a newly released game and i forgot my friends isn't really much of a gamer that they don't even know what NPCs are -.- ANYWAY LOG HORIZON AND SAO ARE AMAZING!! they both have season 2 so stop comparing!!

eunieberry

Those meat really does look tasty...and sprinkled with gold dusting. And the grilled fish...they make eating it looks easy...I had problem eating fish, I hate the fishy smell, the slimy skin, and the fish bones...that's why i love watching someone, in anime or IRL, eating fish deliciously.

avarice7x

ah, who cares? I'm just here to watch anime.

LeiYuwe

is it weird if i ship the young girl and the cat guy

animemangadaisuki

@Shiranui Not all viewers are going to be gamers. As someone who does play games, much of the information this anime provides is redundant to me. However, that doesn't mean it isn't helpful to other viewers. It's starting slow, sure, but usually excessive exposition allows for more momentum later in the series when they don't need to explain as much. Personally I prefer being overinformed rather than shonen-style "I BREAK THE RULES BECAUSE AWESOME" "NO WAIT I BREAK THEM MORE POWER UP".

Critical1985

@Type94Shiranui both this1 & SAO are good anime's!!! SO SHUTUP :)

Sugram22

Lol well at least they dont have to worry about food anymore

animedark78

The lesson behind the anime's really solidifying itself now. I'm liking it :)

@Type94Shiranui, I agree. The anime so far is only focusing on non-story important stuff. It's slowly pickin up though, so let's hope this show wasn't just rated highly because of dumb reasons.

thi123

2:40 That squeaky cute voice of hers lol. I can't help but laugh xD but it's kawaii. But also can be abused and annoy us when used so oftenly especiiallllyy in moe moments...

4:06 Here comes A MIRACLE! That deer will actually have taste, I call it.

6:12 He'd be soo rich dude...

10:11 How to get the young little sister bitches: Have a cat-man's body lol.

thi123

icexd you dumb mother fuker you said log horizon story is rushed?..... fuk you SAO episode 2 and they're already at floor 20s dafuq just happened? it's fuking rushed read the SAO progressive or something manga and you will know the anime version is rushed but im not saying that SAO sucks for me these 2 animes are EPIC! you on the other hand is one dumb mother fuker!

BellCross

to IceXD this story isn't even finished yet, there's a whole fucking second season coming u damn moron!

Darkhellia613

I think SAO is still much better...

D34Th_GoD

NOOO they remove that time when they rape two children that hamelin guild

ayami123

@Type94Shiranui you better watch bleach stop watching this anime

ayami123

WHY CANT U PPL POST COMMENTS ABOUT THE ANIME INSTEAD OF SOMETHING ELSE......LIKE WHY DID HE NOT SAY ANYTHING AT THE END!?

Cereal_Lover

I like this better than SAO because of the team work and tactics plus I don't have to worry about the painful harem.

Sairen

why do people compare anime
they have different story line different character and some other stuff
this anime is awesome and if u dont like it dont watch it

Navin

I agree with @type94shiranui

blastyblasty

I think anyone who has actually played an mmorpg can appreciate log horizon a bit more (like how they use actual tactics to win) than sao.

RedHawk

when i watch anime, nobody sees me for a month

Cuteheart129

Ok i admit this anime is good, but for me SAO is still the best!

ZenRias

This comment has received too many dislikes. Click to show...

IceXD

@Tilaze This is the problem of most of anime, though.

Likki

Serara and Akatsuki seriously is too much cute~

Also, in case none of you noticed, the Romance is ripening up and blooming well :3 Naotsugu is so perfect being Naotsugu, his cheerfulness and pervertness kinda brighten up everyone. Action is perfect, but it's sad what is happening with those two siblings :(

On to the next episode, then!

Insane_leodel

@welsh_dragon19 ever played an MMORPG before?

Viron

Needs more romance.

welsh_dragon19

2:40 ::3 Don't cry...your tears of happiness will make me cry too D::

Gahlahad431

why wont u guys just stfu and enjoy both anime the SAO 2 hour episode was just uploaded you guys better watch it and enjoy both fucking anime whats so hard about that shit noones making you fuckers choose what to watch

Touma_Canceler

18:33 Is one thing I don't like about this anime so far.
Everytime it seems to get a bit serious it immediately cuts back with the comedy of "Hey here's a loli and a pussy, isn't it cute?!"
It's getting old.

Tilaze

Who cares if the anime needs more popularity.. If you like the anime yourself is that not enough? Do you need validation from other people? Get a grip Skygarden.

Nirron

Loving Log Horizon. Now I want some cookies

Aruswrath

@Type94Shiranui

It's because SAO is so simple it's explained in a single episode, Elder Tale is much more complicated and has less fan service and develops it's plot while leaving mysterys that entice the viewers to continue to watch, something like this is what SAO never had, all I looked forward to on SAO was more fan service.

Clammy

the MC is so smart, first time in so long where the main character wasnt a dumbass who only gets strong when their friends are gonna die...finally

xMonkeyKingx

xMonkeyKingx

@ Type94Shiranui well lol in a real game you will NEVER be able to explain how it works in one day...

biohazardlnf

@ Type94Shiranui well you can't easely make a completely new personality with like 100,000 animes made , you dont need to watch , and this is against everybody : i am fed up with everybody ALWAYS raging that an anime isn't good enough , WELL SORRY BUT YOU CANT MAKE THE PERFECT ANIME !!!!!!!!!

woriorsim
1 year ago

The preview in the previous episode gave me the impression that this episode would reveal how to return to their world but apparently it was just how to cook actual food, still, food that has its actual taste makes the world a lot more worth it. And NPCs are unlike in the game where they simply programmed to say dialogues the programmers decided for them, now they're actually human ^^

Kyla8132
1 year ago

As a gamer, I find the mechanics interesting. I pause it whenever a new area comes up to read the info about it.

RogueDecibel
1 year ago

Totally agrees with Akosiej. I too can't believe that fella get so much likes. But I bet type94shiranui might have created a bot liking bug to make his comment to be the top to annoy watchers. haih...must be too desperate? lol

lunarheart
1 year ago

I just want to say that the explanations are for the non-gamers who don't know a thing about rpgs. Maybe annoying for the gamers but keep in mind that not all are like you that know these stuff. Be open-minded please

Akosiej
1 year ago

how the hell did Type94Shiranui got 39 likes?!?!? IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE SHOW THEN DON'T WATCH IT!!! NOBODY IS FORCING YOU TOO!!! AND STOP COMPARING IT TO SAO DUMBASS

Akosiej
1 year ago

this is a perfectly good episode... when shows or episodes of something is bad my neck gets cricks... i felt perfect and its a beautiful episode ~_^

AnimeFreak_net

@sin890 i think by what i heard, its scribe

DerpiestMe
1 year ago

what subclass does naotsugu have?

sin890

Just wait for GGO arc of SAO this 2014.. and you won't even need to compare

akio3
1 year ago

Comparing SAO and LH won't get you anywhere. Just shut the fuck up and enjoy the show. :D

cedric11004
1 year ago

OK This IS ORIGINAL DON'T COMPARE IT With anything OK? U wanna Compare it GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE (WE Are Here to enjoy a Great Anime Not to compare it and Fight Ok? Don't Try to look COOL ( AN Otaku Simply Enjoys His life full of anime and manga and games and Doesn't Give a SHIT about society and what they think!!!

OtakuWatcher
1 year ago

@Type94: As stated in your post, you obviously consider this show to be terrible. If you REALLY do hate it, why the fuck are you even watching it and wasting your time complaining about it?

OrommX
1 year ago

SAO is the first one to be released first of course people are comparing them, then let's turn the table in a different way how about Log Horizon is the first one to be released? Yes, we would be comparing Log Horizon and SAO

PikachuLover
1 year ago

well,just like what ive said before,I dont care. I just like it,thats that. no reason. just enjoy it

xzeromaile
1 year ago

lel, SAO wasn't bad, and this show has a completely different feel to it, both have there respective merits.

FlameHaze3
1 year ago

@Type94Shiranui Have you play a fucking video game in your life? Ever game explain what you do, Unlike SAO it didn't show how the character even use their powers or abilities. This anime is much better than that dick-head mc in SAO and all the stupid girls in SAO. GTFO!!!

Rex8483
1 year ago

f u lyk d show continue to watch t, f u dont lyk this then dont watch it so simple FGS!!!

havoc2k10
1 year ago

@Type94Shiranui Shut the fuck up and watch the anime.

Of_Meowth_and_Men

I see SAO and LOG HORIZON wors O.o hey just enjoy anime :P

saras008
1 year ago

sooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaad soooooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad cmon i really dont want to give up on this anime yet i believe something cool or interesting will come from it oh lord if you exist please have these boring characters find some kind of danger or something that will make them interesting FFS i will even accept a cheesy love story

JustChillin
1 year ago

Lol Akatsuki was intimidated by the 2 kids?

LotDragons
1 year ago

so others are like action>facts/info...cool. :P

lyreaid
1 year ago

This people should stop commenting and just watch

talisay999
1 year ago

it's keeping me interested so far

doom1000
1 year ago

oo and those who find that this anime copy SAO storyline then you must seriously have watch too less anime.if not you must be real stupid :D

romhibiki
1 year ago

whether you are like SAO more or log horizon more you people shoud just stfu about either anime.each anime has their own good point,you must either be a newbie in watching anime or you are simply too stupid to even respect your other fellow anime fan.calling yourself otaku when you don't even know how to appreciate different anime goodness.

romhibiki

@Type94Shiranui
Dude, we are all fans of SAO and we are all Otaku's
Its anime dude We love anime! dont hate on otheres PEOPLE create anime and to me , this anime is an apreciation to SAO

MexCharlotte
1 year ago

iF u ppl haven't notice anything yet theirs no different between SAO and this show.. only 1 different. You get to come back alive. SAO has better graphic. Stop complain its just anime. All anime are made to be different no the same. It will get boring if its the same. So shut up and just watch.

jerryv1024
1 year ago

i suppose on overall terms (since all of this hasn't been aired yet) this is better than SAO, only because that SAO went downhill to the bottom of the sea when the second half came out and became a chliche love triangle where the famous and perfect prince of a mc has to save his 'princess in danger', but they both had great starts and i hope this one keeps it up

rainy_days

@Type94Shiranui and it took you around 3 episodes before you rage like this~

Mnemonic
1 year ago

@Type94Shiranui and whoever else thinks the same about this anime. STOP WATCHING IT. SIMPLE. Or are you idiots too simple minded to understand that?

Bayuki
1 year ago

why don't you people just enjoy it for what it is, an anime! forget everything else and just watch it. don't think about another anime while watching it. it's simple and easy. if you love anime, stop comparing them

X_Korruption_X
1 year ago

lol, btw SAO was the worst offender of cookie cutter personalities. @Type94, I dont know who you're trying to kid. especially kirito, who was a classic male "Mary Sue" trope all the way

ftghb
1 year ago

the only good thing that came out of the SAO anime adaptation was the armada of Asuna gangrape doujinshis that followed thereafter

ftghb
1 year ago

SAO had the worst structure of pacing I had ever seen. The concept was good, but the haphazard plotline left a lot to be desired.

ftghb
1 year ago

Is it my imagination or is that cloaked guy voiced by the same actor who voices Zoro

flargish

I love akatsuki :D

BigBlackBrotha
1 year ago

Can you people watch the anime normally?
SAO is good
Log Horizon is good
sooo all is well :D

Dnomyar101
1 year ago

@angel: well there are already translation for volume 2 (which would cover episode 5-11 or maybe 10) on baka-tsuki but it is labelled as Teaser Project.

renatobitz
1 year ago

Ok people first of all do not compare SAO and Log Horizon. yes this anime is good but so is SAO i can't believe why you people need to compare it seriously. If you can't find SAO amazing then why did you even watch it? stupid people.

Carlo_chan02
1 year ago

^as guyver01 said about LH riding on SAO's coattails -- honestly, if they didn't want this compared to SAO why'd they release it so soon? People are bound to compare the two. At least the comments aren't filled with spoilers (i'm looking at you, Shingeki...>_>)

AngelR828
1 year ago

I dun understand why ppl always compare this to SAO juz because it game-trapped anime , actually the first anime to do that is //Hack.G.U ... but nobody complaint that. But every single game-trapped anime after SAO will call it SAO fag... wtf?

aidil_imran
1 year ago

@Type94Shiranui People need to stop making "rules" for how to enjoy something. I liked SAO and I like this. Yeah, the characters are cliche, and that's pretty much expected in anime since 2005 and onward, but some people like it. At least they put what's unique about the show in the forefront, where as anime like Infinite Stratos pushes it to the back to show the cliche harem annoyances (a dumbass who can't tell when 5 girls want the D).

Ninjhetto
1 year ago

I can't understand why people come to the comments just to bitch about this series. Damn, if you don't like it, move on already and find something you DO enjoy (if there is such a series). Let the people who enjoy the show do so, for heaven's sake!

OldGrumpyBear
1 year ago

People, please do not hate me, but....
The characters in the anime are so plain... Nothing unique really. Only the MC stands out, and that's slight. And it's getting kinda boring. :(

Sigimi
1 year ago

There was no action this episode -__-

StrawHatJosh

(cont'd from last post)
LH has just started. The characters are so transparent. Shiroe is a loner, Naotsugu is the comic relief, Akatsuki's a ninja wannabe, and Nyanta's a furry. The plot is regurgitated: stuck in a game.Yes, SAO did this, but with how fast and soon after this anime came out, it's seen as riding on SAO's coattails. The art is so-so compared to SAO's.

Guyver01
1 year ago

@Pride: Actually, I've played quite a few rpgs. I've played wow, swtor, RO, and quite a few others. What I'm complaining about on this anime is they talk too much about the game mechanics. Seriously, every episode is just them piling on more and more about the game mechanics. And LH isn't better than SAO. SAO had better art, characters, and, so far at least, plot.

Guyver01
1 year ago

I cant enough of that ending song no joke its so amazing!

Dahaka0174

yeah its really cool ... :D

every explanation of the game and some strategic action looks great. Im enjoying this much .

RakDeadman
1 year ago

All I have to say is that depth is usually given through explanation, rather than action; if you know what I mean.

I'm quite enjoying the little explanations of mechanics, sprinkled here and there. I almost feel immersed in a way.

Also, remember that this is only Season 01- Episode 05; we have 20 more episodes left. I just wish another show took a similar approach...

midnightrush93
1 year ago

I think the way game mechanics and strategy are explained is actually quite interesting because deviates from what we usually see in anime combat. Usually victory in an anime is based solely off a few basic things like incremental increases in strength or power (DBZ), the discovery or unveiling of a new technique (Bleach),or pure concentrated power of will (Gurren Lagann). This is the only anime I've seen that focused on actual strategy that didn't involve cute girls driving tanks.

sirseansy
1 year ago

>Comparing Log Horizon to Sao is a joke for those complaining about game mechanics you've apperently never been a big fan of an MMO game before this is better than Sao by leagues and fathoms I never usually post but you all need to get off Sao's loins here. The entirety of that anime was flawed especially game mechanics and characters. I.E. Log Horizon > Sao

Pride
1 year ago

@Snukstyle but given the situation why would a guild ever turn down new members? Assuming that it's possible to leave on your own they should just leave and try another guild. It's not like it can get any worse for them at this point.

metazoxan
1 year ago

@metazoxan-I'd imagine that this child labor guild was the only thing such fairly new players could find. Otherwise they'd just be targets for PKs. Really hope they're able to reconnect with Shiroe.

Snukastyle
1 year ago

Hmmm.... I've never seen an anime with this setting that talked about npcs....

SilverPursuer
1 year ago

i heard hijikata/zoro/goto-san voice from that guild master of that samurai boy i'm talking about evil dude in black cape

Firerider
1 year ago

Sooo why don't they just leave the guild? Unless this game has the worst guild system ever members should be able to quit. Plus they already mentioned guilds could be disbanded so again unless this is the worst system ever where everyone is stick in a guild until the guild master lets them leave then there shouldn't be a problem. Even if they couldn't leave why not ask another guild to protect you?

metazoxan
1 year ago

@Hirajus: Hard to tell since I'm one of them.

Anywho, let's do this instead of continuing arguing: When episode 6 of LH has been fansubbed and posted, we leave all the SAO/LH comparison bullshit here and just comment on the episode.

Guyver01
1 year ago

@Heavenfire96: Yeah....no, SAO had all three of those. The best Log Horizon has to offer in comparison to Asuna is a couple lolis.

@Freakonomics: The reason they didn't need to find out what, why, and how they ended up in the game in SAO is because Kayaba told them everything.

That said, I watched SAO for the storyline and the animation. So far, compared to this, SAO has this beat in both categories.

Guyver01
1 year ago

I'm excited for next week's episode.

Reika_Nakagawa
1 year ago

I'm really wondering. Is there more comments comparing this to SAO or telling to stop comparing?

Hirajus
1 year ago

SAO = Main goal is to defeat all floor bosses.

LH = Main Goal, still trying to find what, Why, and How they ended up in the game.
Maybe it share the same genre, but you can't really compare them.

Freakonomics
1 year ago

stop whining about SAO is better than Log Horizon here we only give Log Horizon lovers not some shitty bitches who only know vandalise this anime so stop wasting time on this and fuck your Asuna Pillow

Heavenfire96
1 year ago

Well cant denied it haters gona hate this anime plz if u love SAO watching this anime means betraying ur lovely SAO im not saying i hate SAO but SAO only got Asuna help it boost its popularity no Asuna means not popular but this is not the same all the stuff boost its popularity, storyline, characters, background so go love your SAO and stop watching Log Horizon hate it for your life i dont give a shit

Heavenfire96
1 year ago

i agreed with @kibuki91 .hack was a great anime but sadly they have to remove it due to some circumstances but This story is getting more and more interesting

Heavenfire96
1 year ago

As for Log Horizon, I think it's building the potential to be a long running anime instead of just the usual 12 episode season blueprint. Like the original .hack anime (with Tsukasa) it seems like a slow burner, but overall more entertaining. I'm curious about the Debauchery Tea Party.

kibuki91
1 year ago

SAO's anime was actually kind of bad. The reason being that the story just kind of jumps around rather than have a flowing story from one thing to the next. Basically you have to watch the anime AND read the manga to get the entire story (the anime does explain some things the manga does not which was good). The SAO story itself is good though, imho.

kibuki91

DATABASE DATABASE! akatsuki~~~

no comment for SAO & LH~

Opiagab... how about you play SAO and then i kill u in there...?

BevanBaka
1 year ago

I m just wondering why you guys are bitching about a fucking anime, if you don't like it just ignore from the list, instead you keep coming back, its like you love this anime, as well love bitching about it.

AssassinSpy
1 year ago

Oh, also I don't see why this is being compared to SAO (well I do know why but I don't fel it should be), they are only similar in terms of premise, after that they are completely different

Laselo
1 year ago

wtf I swear I didn't click 'post comment'

I like when an anime like this has some goal that they are generally working towards, so far this anime is still just them goin' around livin' in the world not really trying to get out, nor worrying about survival and I am worried that it will stay this way until just the last couple episodes; I rather most things lead toward the end

Laselo
1 year ago

HOnestly. Sop bashing the show. Is the MMORPG genre only for SAO?

Oh, and one thing, you want to compare also the .hack anime and Ragnarok anime? Everything isa a recycle of everything. THere is no such thing as original idea anymore. Everything is already set.

Gannmark
1 year ago

Oddly I think I saw more comments hating about haters of the anime than I saw people hating the anime..

Also is it really that bad for those people to share their opinions in comments?

Well I'm going to just say my concerns with this anime and hope it doesn't get seen as hating...

I like when an anime like this has some goal that they are generally working towards, so far this anime is still just completely

Laselo
1 year ago

I wish this anime were real but you can logout

LelouchGeass27
1 year ago

in SAO if you died at the game ur dead in real life

anime_123
1 year ago

I do think that Elder Tale might be a good reference for the next generation RPGs... the author of had good game concept like basing the servers environment and geography on the real-world's environment and geography, there's also cross-channel(if possible cross server) system, i've never heard of such a system on our RPGs hopefully in the future..

Nyanta

I can sense Noutsugu LOLI , he will get a loli and a brat == XD

Reuizi
1 year ago

comon shiroe go and save them kiddies

wermer12
1 year ago

This comment has received too many dislikes. Click to show...

Opiagab
1 year ago

This comment has received too many dislikes. Click to show...

Opiagab

I watched LH and SAO

My Expression: Better than commentators, they should just die idc about them.

Opiagab
1 year ago

Shut up SAO and LH are fckkn epic animes !!

Ecnirppp
1 year ago

I do not understand. What all of you are complaining about, for me this show is awesome.

crowleyphd
1 year ago

if ur do not know much about the game! ask the NPC an play the tutorial! and also get the basic things ready such as potion and equipments!! and also fight an enemy that u can defeat! dont waste your time and exp by fighting stronger enemy!...tips for solo player......(i always play solo cuz nobody wanna form a party with me....dammit...

mikaroro
1 year ago

So in other words the "Debauchery Tea Party" was a collaboration.

Mr_DaftPunk
1 year ago

actually, IRL the strong always step on the weak, this anime is not that away from reality
also stop comparing it with SAO , if you don't like it, fuck off

elzurdo
1 year ago

kept scrolling down for minutes to find a comment that shows what they thought of this episode and what will happen in the next. Found none but idiots complaining about SAO and LH

DeathBlazer
1 year ago

that one with the scars on his face has the voice of Zoro..

gotmessed101
1 year ago

just watch the show , if u hate it dont watch !

rizezaki
1 year ago

Can't people just enjoy the damn show without comparing it to something else?

Shirafune034
1 year ago

WTF MTHERFUUCKERS! STOP COMPARIN LOG HORIZON WITH SAO! DICKHEADS! JUST KEEP QUIET AND ENJOY THE MOTHERFUUCKIN ANIMES! RESPECT THEM ZZZZ -__-

Yuuzan

Serara-chan

BiriBiriNeko
1 year ago

SAO is a fvcking lame and overrated at 1st it was cool but in the end its sucks, y?1st coz the GM is a player too he used his power(being GM)not reducing his HP to red zone 2nd there's a emo kirito sh!t, 3rd not real RPG game... The only good thing about SAO is asuna she's hot but not hot as mikasa LOL..

cristsuper
1 year ago

FFS...really people why don't we just watch the show.

When
1 year ago

1st things 1st, if you're gonna badmouth an anime, keep it to yourself unless someone ask you personally, its like forcing your christian thoughts to a muslim/buddhist ...and that's something you don't wanna do...

Turkak
1 year ago

Can you birdbrains just stop badmouthing my favorite anime already! What if I did the same to yours!?

DarkAsuna
1 year ago

Guys you should remember what you came to watch here, not what you "want" to watch. Complaining won't change anything unless you actually do something.

FujiharaByakuya
1 year ago

So what if they can't die? Do you seriously think other people cares about a "Nobody's" opinion? just Enjoy the Fcking show if you say its trash then GTFO!

Crackadoodle
1 year ago

@Skyguard Totally agree and figured something happens to the twins the second they were mentioned but if nothing happened to 'em, that would be boring.

DooMKnighT611
1 year ago

I'll tell all you haters 1 thing, if you hate this anime and think its worse than SAO then Fck Off, Because people like you don't know how to enjoy anime's good or bad.

Crackadoodle
1 year ago

My complaints about this anime is there's too much explanation. I don't need to know every little mechanic about a game that doesn't exist. Also, the action is few and far between with a fight happening every second episode and even then, they go into too much detail about the mechanics.

Guyver01
1 year ago

As far as explanations of the game are concerned, it did explain everything: In the first arc of SAO there was only ONE class, just different play styles of it. They explained what Aincrad was, how to use skills, and how to level professions. They also explained that they had to be careful so they weren't killed, because in SAO, dying in the game means dying for real unlike LH where dying has relatively no consequences.

Guyver01
1 year ago

This comment has received too many dislikes. Click to show...

Guyver01
1 year ago

This comment has received too many dislikes. Click to show...

Guyver01
1 year ago

@ Type94Shiranui, seriously SAO is bad and this is worse? I'm getting curious about one thing: how is it you still haven't declared yourself a beauty hater and given all of us a rest?

zolanum
1 year ago

This comment has received too many dislikes. Click to show...

KingZDj
1 year ago

hey type94shiranui if you think this show is crap how about you gtfo of here and don't bother commenting. Nobody that enjoy's this anime wants to here your crap.

AzureBlackrose
1 year ago

@Type94Shiranui, dude just shut up. This is a good anime, who cares if they spend time on the mechanics of the game. They are fucking stuck in the game and when they find out something they explain it to us unlike SAO. I mean fucking second episode and they skip weeks worth of episodes.

SilverrSamurai
1 year ago

@type94 the only thing SAO explained in season 1 is how to use skills.. No rpg element involve in SAO at all, except the setting and the guilds.. that's it.. This show is better.. If you ever play RPG games you'll know why.. More strategies and skills involve and teamwork rather than the lone wolf kirito that only slashes it's way to the enemy..

_Okazaki_

You haters need a life!
If you think this anime is bad, GO WATCH BOKU NO PICO!
If you think SAO is bad, GO WATCH BOKU NO PICO!
If you think any other anime like this is bad, GO WATCH BOKU NO PICO!

THEN TELL ME WHAT'S BAD!

NinjaPervert
1 year ago

@Type94Shiranui So dood why are you watching it then, seeing that you reached ep 5, was it just to criticise it?
Stop comparing this anime with SOA already just treat it as if you dont know SAO.

Xeon
1 year ago

wahh cant wait till next episode! i am looking forward to what shiroe will do!

riko_chan
1 year ago

Next time lets hope shirou kicks their ass cause this episode was just boring-__-

ReaperOfSpades
1 year ago

Omg ppl still compare this to SAO ....
Just enjoy the anime and stop with the comparison. ..

Bisuke

SERIOUSLY PEOPLE!!!

ENJOY LIFE ENJOY ANIME!
ENJOY EVERYTHING AT LEAST YOU WATCH THEM SO ENJOY!

Master_Fryll
1 year ago

@Type94Shiranui Really all he explain was the monk class like once in ONE episode how the hell is he explaining ever class. So you want like a SAO that didn't even explain all the classes and just show only Kirito class instead which they still didn't explain some of his class skills and setup? So be quiet and enjoy the anime if not then there the back button leave and don't come back.

Darkphantom3
1 year ago

This comment has received too many dislikes. Click to show...

Kasai_Kokoro
1 year ago

This comment has received too many dislikes. Click to show...

Type94Shiranui
1 year ago

I honestly think this is much better than SAO

aznlolftw
1 year ago

I like this. ANOTHER!!! (throws laptop on ground)

gavinnguyen

Save all the children!

PandorasBox12
1 year ago

so what i dont get is y dont the twins just leave the guild?
they can just chill at a town so they wont get attacked

RA1S0R
1 year ago

he should ask for help... lucky he notice him

yuip59
1 year ago

I love Shiroe, He might not be strong like Kirito, but he is smart and use strategies to beat his opponents.

Typogif
1 year ago

if i was in this game i'll become a chef for my sub class

ExZura
1 year ago

I think Elder Tale is an ideal concept for a next gen MMORPG,without the trapping the players in the game thing of course...

gravitonne

This anime should take 1st place ^-^

4dhi_Caesar
1 year ago

Come on guys, stop comparing this anime with SAO, they both have their own special places and i like them both :D ^_^

Most_Want3D
1 year ago

i must wait a week to watch next episode T__T

PakGuru
1 year ago

17:13 that how I would be if I saw someone cosplay as a ninja just to mess with then xD

Band
1 year ago

This anime is better than Golden Time.. how sad Log Horizon is in 5th place. i thought this animw will be 2nd or 1st.

Wilkeds00
1 year ago

I pretending I not seeing people typing "SAO" word in the comment section and in the future episode,

Ill just go read other comment and ignore it (the "SAO" part)

Reuizi
1 year ago

what rpg game need is people who do quest together most of the time

jetdie
1 year ago

This comment has received too many dislikes. Click to show...

Roronoa_Zoro
1 year ago

@SkyGarden: Please, don't try to start shit.

Guyver01
1 year ago

that ending part made me broke my computer -.-''

yangfall_chan
1 year ago

They are forming a new non-guild party.

BatteryBrain
1 year ago

the ending song are just to cute. . .
the vocalist is voice. . .
this anime are too much explanation. . .
chill,we all have been playing an RPG before,

cedrix

I just love this

MrLeroux

this sure can show a bit of Toriko stuffs by killing an ugly Deer :3

EmbryoDoses

love the eding

narutotype
1 year ago

next one pls pls.... :D is awesome

GRoy
1 year ago

Always help the beginners,they might come in handy someday.

DelteusThe73rd
1 year ago

haha...that guild is so fucked!

pantythief666

next up...another badass episode....GO SHIROE KILL ALL THAT BAD GUILDDD

shiniz
1 year ago

The nyaaan think is killing me :D

sozaf
1 year ago

Nice Episode. . . The MC learning human relationships are important . . .XD. . . Next episode save the children . . . Akatsuki included. . hahaha

zaitsev101
1 year ago

Damn! i really cant skip the opening.. the music is toooooooooo AWESOME! xD

RampagingOgre94
1 year ago

More guild busting for the next eps? SWEET.

Also, I'm thinking Shiroe has an AoE version of that trap of his.

VoidNoodle
1 year ago

ok we're done on story telling nyaaaaaaaaaaaan haha

cristsuper
1 year ago

If this was a game 10/10 would play - rare items from hard quests, exclusive mounts and the maid subclass, don't give that last one too much thought

North

lolol

raki07
1 year ago

i dunno if anyone noticed it already but touya looks like(or should i say closer) emiya shiro from Fate stay/night

renatobitz
1 year ago

@KatsuragiKeima go to that site lh.oksub.me/ it got all the info's about Class/SubClass, Skills etc

Oversoul26
1 year ago

This comment has received too many dislikes. Click to show...

SkyGarden

Furry Cat Guild

Oversoul26

LoL XD

josh0806
1 year ago

Otaku: sorry but all i said was based on some parts of the novels that were already translated(though it was considered as a teaser in baka-tsuki).

dont get me wrong,i also liked the series especially on the backstory of minori and touya. i only said it so that people can get warned especially on those who expect action like on episode 2-4 since episode 6 would about WORDSWORDSWORDS which may turn off some watchers.

renatobitz

I would play this game though i wanna know all the class first :3

KatsuragiKeima
1 year ago

the song sure remind me of something: Digimon.

Living in database~~

data...

chris1887
1 year ago

Hooo... seems like the kids got into a messed up guild...

lightningwave
1 year ago

if this game was real lucky

kary08
1 year ago

Stop all your bitching especially renatobitz, IF U DONT LIKE THE ANIME DROP IT but dont say things or make false statments about the anime cuzz u dont like it!!! This anime is DE BEST :3 Cant wait next episode :3

OtakuWatcher
1 year ago

seeing the ending part makes me think that shiroe will scout the guild those twins joined.

THEN BEAT THE HELL OUT OF IT

jujikakenshi
1 year ago

well i think this anime is good is he is now

MadHatter010

39. Fastening Days Subbed
  40. Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei! Subbed
  41. Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Subbed
  43. Fran♥cesca Subbed
  44. Free! Eternal Summer Subbed
  47. Futsuu no Joshikousei ga [Locodol] Yatte Mita. Subbed
  48. Futsuu no Joshikousei ga [Locodol] Yatte Mita.: Nagarekawa, Annai Shite Mita. Subbed
  50. Garo Honoo no Kokuin Subbed