Watch One Piece Episode 590 Online

Fall 2014 Anime Lineup!! Vote Now!! | Join our forum today!
Create a magazine cover and submit it to our Create a Magazine Event! | Join the 4th edition of AU's EUW League Tournament | Requested name change but can't log-in, click here

One Piece Episode 590

Uploaded by: lool123 2 years ago
Video Site: AUEngine
Language: Subbed
Please check the videos below first before reporting. These videos are also for One Piece episode 590. If none of them is working, then report it.

I love Goku and all... so why the frck did they make him seem so weak and lame to compare him to luffy and toriko... No offence on One Piece and Toriko, amazing animes. But Goku is meant to be the strongest char, he fights actual gods, not some phony ones in sky island. He flies on Shenron.. a dragon that goes into like a parallel dimension. Goku will always have the most op power, bc if he dies, dragon balls can revive him. :) But he cant even die anymore.. too op.

TheBoss
2 years ago

Goku needs a normal voice its just that his voice is to god damn high for a grown ass man.

phantom360
2 years ago

LOL! Goku's Kamehameha can take out much more than Luffy and Toriko's best attacks, especially when he is a Super Saiyan. And even on foot, Goku is the fastest. And Goku got tired after fighting that monster? Bitch Please!!! He fought a real monster(Buu) for so much longer. The extent to which the Z warriors were weakened was way too much but necessary....

AnimeLuvr777

Came here for One Piece, stayed for... not staying, fuck this episode, NEEEEXT!

Piieuw

serisouly goku luffy and toriko eats tons of food but never shits.

EternalDarkness

I guess they put all these cuz they like to eats.

EternalDarkness

they should make a crossover with this trio plus hunter and fairy tail
that would be epitome of epicness/awesomeness

benhar156

you see the monster there right it's level is unknown and can drain energy and power toriko verse is full of monster like that

BRZRK

I dont think that using dragonball is an amazing feat you know that if goku dies he need some help to find the dragon balls

BRZRK

If your only watching mainstream anime you can easily say Goku is the strongest but if your truely knowledgable about anime or fictions i doubt that there is Ajimu,Tenchi,Schneider,Misogi,Seiya characters,races from Heroic age,Sttgl,Zeedmillennemmon and some that may appear weak but can onehitkill any characters and i heard that there is a character in toriko verse that are able to devour suns

BRZRK

and toriko is still ongoing better not judge it early coz i know that there is something they already hinted about what lies inside Toriko verse

BRZRK

the 3 badass still fighting..haha.

Onegai_ne

Wtf the DBZ characters farts are stronger than OP and Torikos characters. Gokus voice was horrible as well

prevbean04

This was a REALLY cool ep. Like, I'd rewatch this. I don't usually rewatch things.

KidSprite

i would love to see another collaboration add hunter x hunter that will be so damn gooood

Blue0Usher

Goku Vegeta ... seriously brought to a fight here any one of them can destroy the entire planet with just a finger tip and Gohan how stupid can u get .. though it seemed goku is stronger than luffy and tariko still goku is the strongest in the universe ..

ExcaliburXray

Vegeta, Zebra, AND Zoro fighting? Aww man, Zoro is gonna die...and we're gonna need a new continent.

MystaCris
1 year ago

i love this episode and goku is the strongest fighter ever and i really love dbz, but i prefer goku voice in English(dubbed) cause he sound so lame in here :))

kaitokid96
1 year ago

this episode was awsome, but we all know if goku was seriuos he woulve gone ssj3 or 4 and killed them all

jcelite
1 year ago

Um why didn't goku go ssj3 when they were fighting each other.Maybe goku thought that would be be overkill.
I would've like it to if luffy was like O_O when goku was flying.

SS4_Kenpachi

Excluding Hayate,Boy =)

x3Rein
1 year ago

Fairy Tail x One Piece x Bleach x Dragon Ball z x Hayate.
they are at the top.
Also Full metal Alchemist brothers.

Junaid_Hsn
1 year ago

I think they downplayed Goku on this :/ still pretty awesome though

Ejiikeru
1 year ago

are they out of manly voice dubber ??... hahaha ... goku's voice makes me laugh out loud .. hahaha ... nice ..

denry
1 year ago

I love fairy tail too,but you do realize the big three were naruto x bleach x one piece...stop trying to make new ones up.

animejunkie0723
1 year ago

I actually forgot about Zoro half way through.

ScouterLevel
1 year ago

bleach x naruto x fairy tail

backfire96
1 year ago

they should put in fairy tail to

arif501
1 year ago

@37:05 the animation snorts a pound of cocaine.

rhocabo

crossover pretty awesome

PIRATEMASTER
2 years ago

how about one piece x naruto x fairy tail next tym?

shine01
2 years ago

anyone got in the mood for stake right now ??.....

Maxemos

Crap!
I realized when Goku showed up... I'm keeping my earphones out for this one.

WiZKiDD

What the heck?! Goku's voice :O

ProDan
2 years ago

One Piece has the best fillers ever

StrawHatJosh
2 years ago

This was really awesome to see all three of them duke it out and eat like a stuff teddy bear AWESOME

WE GO!

StrawHatJosh

eech nii san shine ~
eeech nii san shine ~
eech ni san shine~
WE GOO!!

Vanque
2 years ago

"with the exception of flying through the air, all methods are permitted."

dont u think that this rule only had an effect on goku,
'-- oh poor goku

OwL_kun
2 years ago

Did anybody notice in the end the island looked like Shenron's head? Just sayin'..

pawaful100
2 years ago

I think DBZ is the only anime I prefer in dub, maybe it's because goku's voice sounds weird in jap.. or it may be because I grew up with the english version so thats what I prefer.

Reaper434
2 years ago

DBZ is pimp as fuck. Stop bitching that they toned down Goku's strength, of course they fucking did or the only crossover they could feasibly do would be with Superman. Yes Goku is OP, but it's because he's OG. Also that's what his voice has always sounded like, if you don't like it stick to the faggy dubbed versions and listen to the shitty American voices, I'll take the original everytime. And Luffy is the best, maybe not the most powerful, but undoubtedly the best. /rant

Delly_High
2 years ago

also dragon ball z is retarded... I know I'm gonna get a hell of a lot of dislikes on this but that's just my personal opinion... it sucks I'v hated it since I was a little kid.

SempaiZimm

da fuq I just watch?

SempaiZimm

Goku Voice Is So Funny Laughing Ma Ass Off.......hahahhah lol :D

TheDragonSlayer
2 years ago

what happend to Goku's Voice???? -_- Srysly.... By the way... This movie is SICK...... Goku and Luffy \m/,

unsafe666
2 years ago

i hate goku's japanese voice -.-

CunningStunt45
2 years ago

People who are mad about Goku's voice didn't watch or didnt understand Dragonball. Goku has always been and will always be childish and his voice represents that. Also, everyone seems to forget that he is not a human and that his voice is could be normal on his planet.

sappp

omg goku voice!!!

yuip59
2 years ago

awesome! not what i expected but still good.. :)

apercarlo
2 years ago

great to see goku again though

EpicBossLeo
2 years ago

who put zoro in this race

EpicBossLeo
2 years ago

AAAh loved this, Love Goku's voice in japanese he sounds funny. hope they make more like this.

HollowClyde

@Natsuki05 Digimon has a nigh-omnipotent

LegendaryPotato
2 years ago

Despite everything, seeing Goku again was great ^^!

IronStrife
2 years ago

i do agree with you all in one point that goku's Japanese voice suck's but the dubbed one is way more like gokuuuuuuuuuuuu

AnimefanPW
2 years ago

well i read many of the comments here and i found that all were complaining about goku's weak form but you all don't get that what would had happen if goku had fused with vegeta and kill the fish in one shot
Most likely luffy and toriko would have no use and fan's would have gone really mad so i think that this collaboration special was animated in the way all the three series fan's would have enjoyed it so see the best part in it that all 3 were there and was so heart throobing episode

AnimefanPW
2 years ago

AS you all can see this special wasn't made for serious battle but the main point was that it was so fun watching

AnimefanPW
2 years ago

Who is going to eat the meat? Next time on On Dragon ball One Piece Toriko.

BlueWolfDemon
2 years ago

Why so many dislikes on my previous comment...It was a joke...Anyways I know goku is the strongest char and he could beat luffy and toriko without tryin but you have to understand even goku could lose. If goku would have won going full power then there would be no point in watching this. If you truly respect dragon ball z then you have to respect the fact that anyone in dragon ball z or one piece or toriko can lose and but whats even more respectable is the fact that they never give up.

Hi54U2dayokPlz
2 years ago

The fastest kamehameha and energy ball ive ever seen xDD

MonkeyDLuffy111
2 years ago

Did anyone else see Goku start the Spirit Bomb and think this special was gonna take 10 episodes to complete?

LMAO, like if you get my references.

AnonsAreLegion
2 years ago

im srry but i stop watching onepiece like 10 years ago, im here because i saw goku, well enjoy ur selves people and good bye.

kabuto1000
2 years ago

i don't care how powerful goku is, but what makes one piece or luffy special is he got weakness.

unknownhero09
2 years ago

hahaha goku fights actual gods what gods do umeans do u really believe that Mitsutoshi Shimabukuro or Eiichirō Oda can't make luffy and toriko fight gods or destroying the planet ??? but even bolshet has limits so watch and ........

yondaymi
2 years ago

In the end i just watched it.

Juvenile
2 years ago

I... I.. just couldnt put myself through the tortue that is... japanese goku... ilove japanese voice acting but... ihave never liked gokus voice in japanese...

Juvenile
2 years ago

oh, i've read xX_amu_ikuto_Xx's comment but i won't post this comment to even 1 video coz it is tiring to do so, now i'm gonna die in two days,,therefore, as my lastwords i want to say "I LOVE U" to everyone and sory for my bad deeds.,thank you and goodbye..:(

vagabond
2 years ago

0 0 Dont read this cause it actually works. you will get kissed on the nearest possible Friday by the love of your life. However if you dont post this comment to at least 3 videos you will die within 2 days. Now you've started reading this so dont stop. This is scary. Put this on atleast 5 videos in 143 minutes when your done press F6 and your lovers name will appear on the screen in big letters

xX_amu_ikuto_Xx
2 years ago

everyone! the reason goku is weak in this episode is so he can use all his awesome techniques because he wouldn't have to do anything if it was his real power. what would you rather want, him to beat it without lifting a finger or seeing him go super sayian and do a kamehameha?

chars60

Wooo Goku!

Nihonitsamademo
2 years ago

if this is goku then even naruto could beat him man goku is too weak and slow in this ep just so op and toriko fans could see luffy in action

asch
2 years ago

The 3 greatest anime eaters in one episode that's awesome!!!

Kakeru4ever

EVEN MASTER ROSHI fight tooo hahhah

crossfirehani12
2 years ago

just let it slide TheBoss . this episode IS AMAZING ! so just don't complain. We all know that Goku is amazing don't we? so no use comparing.

XLuffyX
2 years ago

@DivineHand125: They weaked ALL the characters, not just the DBZ ones. They have to weaken them all so they all can get in their finishing moves. That's the point of these retarded specials, to have a bunch of characters scream the names of their moves in the same place. Goku gets to do a kamehameha with Luffy around etc.

ImBored

Pretty terrible as expected

Goku fought gods because the universe of Dragon Ball is meant to emulate the real world, One Piece is obviously not. They had to have some explanation for how people got crazy strong and got super powers, in DB it was aliens and gods coming to Earth, in One Piece it is the setting itself.

ImBored
2 years ago

i agree with silverfox15987 i was actually hoping they would all have beat hercule up for being a lil coward >.>

mangekyo994
2 years ago

the monster is roasted even before they need to cook it! damn i need more!

animemangadaisuki
2 years ago

i take back what i said hmph lol x) well either way go goku and luffy wooo

mangekyo994
2 years ago

Ya know, I read almost every comment I could on this episode, so I have to ask. WHY all the hate... Yes we all know Goku is Godmode to the infinite power! But you know what? That doesn't mean that this episode didn't make us laugh or anything. It's about having fun watching it. If it was all over in one or two moves what fun would that be? I mean I would have much rather seen Satan get smashed for once but HEY >.>

Silverfox15987
2 years ago

why are the goku staff walking lol

mangekyo994
2 years ago

This was a bad crossover. None of humour in it was funny. Goku was severely under powered. It would have made more sense if they used Kid Goku before Roshi's training instead of the one after the fight with Majin Buu. That whole moment with Mystic Gohan, Sanji and the old lady was lame as well as the one with Chopper and Gotenks. I believe they disrespected the dragon ball franchise by weakening the Z fighters so they could fit in with the other 2 characters.

DivineHand125
2 years ago

Was goku's voice always like that?

cancel428

whe i saw one piece X toriko X DRAGON BALL Z, i think i started tearing up T.T

bloodreign

Are you a cyborg supern............... francky to C18 I laught so hard

VENGOLA112
2 years ago

dragonball ppl couldve just flewn to goal or goku could use his port ability (i forgot if he still has it or not)

made them look too weak lol,

AND DAFAK IS UP WITH SATAN !? ALWAYS THERE TO RUIN MY DAY !? SOMEONE EXORCISE HIM ALREADY !!!

SkyStar

This was fun I loved it

haroon619

this is disgusting

JohnnyPT
2 years ago

now we just need goku vs superman xD

SkyStar
2 years ago

oh god... i miss dragon ball now~

animemangadaisuki
2 years ago

@theronxhunter yeah i know man we still have the battle of gods movie i mean really this crossover is just for fun and you're supposed to enjoy it its not being serious at all about the power levels you know?
you can actually see it when they are in the race like goku is 1st and he goes instant transmission
L0L its obvious that he's holding back i got mad at people repeating the same stuff DON'T TAKE THIS CROSSOVER SERIOUSLY

bakatsura

Not fair , the Goku got teleport skill :>

Colabearx3
2 years ago

@bakatsura i'm sure people like this episode as much I do but we wanted to see goku go all out cuz we kinda miss DragonBall ,right?! and i'm sure u miss it too ^^

TheronXHunter
2 years ago

DragonBall is the only anime that I prefer watching from the english dubbed version! can't wait to watch it when they dub this episode xD in year 2020.lol

TheronXHunter
2 years ago

I'm sure the writers wanted to prolong this special episode so that's why they didn't let goku get serious from the start xD

TheronXHunter
2 years ago

Wanted to see abit more from vegeta and zoro tbh but all in all it was an enjoyable episode :)

Arikukato_Sama
2 years ago

LOL , Luffy could have ended this race if he just extended his hands xD

TheronXHunter
2 years ago

First , Straw hats crew went on an adventure, Then , here comes the Toriko . Now , Even Dragon ball get recruit into ONE PIECE X TORIKO . LOL whats next LOL XD
HITMAN REBORN? LOL so awesome though =3

Colabearx3
2 years ago

wow what the hell are you guys expecting goku to go ss4? or someshit its a crossover of course they'd nerf him now i'm sick of you guys bitching and stating the obvious just enjoy the crossover

bakatsura
2 years ago

i don't care about voice. but this voice of goku is original ones from japan.
this is just from me, this is cross over full of crap.
i can't imagine goku so weak compare toriko n luffy. goku is strongest warrior in universe, he can destroy a planet with one finger.
can't u imagine if goku angry and fly to outer space n destroy earth? hahaha

ryohakkai
2 years ago

Don't get me wrong, I love Japanese voice actors and I prefer my anime Subbed as opposed to Dubbed, but I really think Akira Toriyama could have done a better job picking the savior of the universe's VA.

Brangak
2 years ago

I'll try and advocate what I think people are trying to say regarding Goku's voice.

I adored DBZ as a child, loved it to bits. But I can tell you with 100% certainty that if I had been introduced to DBz in its original Japanese state. I would have changed the channel after one episode. Because my hero, the hero of the story that overcomes all the adds... Sounds like an autistic monkey.

Brangak
2 years ago

HAHAHA... looking at Goku just brings back my awesome childhood memory... :')

TenseiYouchi
2 years ago

This comment has received too many dislikes. Click to show...

ryohakkai
2 years ago

so awesome too good to be true i hope this never ends yeah i cant stop my enjoyment weeeh....

wickedsick599
2 years ago

do not compare gokou to lufy nor to toriko. they have different world. just enjoy the episode,.

vagabond
2 years ago

yup they destroed goku...some things is beter to live be as they are...no reason to write elaborate on this

smothy
2 years ago

let's be real, the only person that can fight on level ground with Goku is Superman.

SuperCheese
2 years ago

listen to the potato saying Digimon is stronger than DBZ verse lol, u just went full retard bro -_-

Natsuki05
2 years ago

i can't stand japanese goku voice

dlo123
2 years ago

Wow. i got shocked. I never watched dragonball z .. and i never thought this is the voices of dragon ball z.. wow...

ginogabriel07
2 years ago

none of the three world blend so. . .it was kinda. . .strange. . .but oh well! it was ok I guess. . .

duchessliz
2 years ago

but in other word its a good anime I understand why goku would have a hard time with that moster sinces it obsorb energy like majen buu I wonder how magen buu would look like if he had absorbded goku at super sayn 4 stage

subzero0143

goku why?your voice why?

inazuma317
2 years ago

why is it satan -_- sound like the illumnaite frgot how to even spell that words

subzero0143
2 years ago

ARGGHH!! I knew it would end with that Satan guy winning!! Also... Goku sounds really.............

kimmy122122

AHHHHH GOKU SOUNDS LIKE A BITCH i hate his sub voice

101channels
2 years ago

Watch Toriko ep99..the same thing happen...

sai_robot
2 years ago

haha i was waiting for mr satan sadly its the jap voices for dbz but still awesome.

sebas1208

wicked episode

PIRATEMASTER
2 years ago

ohh god so many noobs. i think im gonna be sick

Mewtwo21

Why no Robin?

BlazerDrago16
2 years ago

Too much hype here, pieceTards and shít.

Kstone
2 years ago

Omg... so many idiots posting about naruto and fairy tail here guys pls... toriko and one piece are better than fairy tail and naruto so pls stop asking for a crossover with Goku.

AdjucasIchiX
2 years ago

wait! wheres's the continuation? pls.. sub it

shiroyasha012
2 years ago

wait! wheres's the continuation?

shiroyasha012
2 years ago

love to see goku in action...after so many long years...:)

sujayjadhao
2 years ago

Wow first off they made goku's voice gay and secondly I'm a one piece fan but really and truly one piece and toriko universe doesn't compare to dbz universe, it was fun to watch anyway.

shaqbruce
2 years ago

Man any dbz warrior could get to the finish in seconds.

aaa300
2 years ago

lmao the voices are just killing it for me...

Kanzashi

a proper one that is

Goukenslay
2 years ago

they really need to make an anime battle with most of the popular protagonists of popular battle animes

Goukenslay
2 years ago

i haven't watched Dragon ball since I was a kid and they fuck him up this much for me?

Goukenslay
2 years ago

if I can remember goku could fly

but I gues that would have spoiled the game

borgerouter
2 years ago

The problem with all of this is we have seen the peak of Goku's power and not the others. This being said we really need to remember Akira Toriyama basically stopped at Frieza but DBZ was a cash cow that got seriously milked and at least half the world refuses to believe GT even happened. What I am getting at here is just enjoy the damn show. "You see, Nerd? Nobody makes you play these games but yourself, so you're your own damn nightmare."

Enlikil
2 years ago

@saikejo Buu is there. Gohan and videl were together in GT. He already knows SSJ2 & 3 this special dosen't mean anything it's just a fun liitle crossover and here we have people getting hard ons and prasing goku for his "UNIVERSE destrucion capabilities" smh

Dark_Death
2 years ago

They really shouldve put someone besides Toriko in there because i can't stand him and the stupidity of his anime... Luffy and Toriko are just lucky Goku didn't go SSJ2 or higher cause this episode would've been the end of their respective animes P.S WHOEVER DECIDED ON THE ACTOR FOR GOKU"S VOICE NEEDS TO BE SHOT IN THE FACE

One_Kick_Man
2 years ago

Goku is the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.
Don't get me wrong One piece tards because Luffy is awesome and I love One Piece but I'm not a tard like you that say OP is the best anime in the world..
and TBH IDGAF about Toriko, never really like the specials.. this one is an exception. Cool special though.

Shinpira

Gokus voice is funny xD

Mikumon
2 years ago

guys look, this is Goku before knowing super saiyan 2 or 3, if you haven't notice Gohan isn't with Videl. So basically this Goku isn't the current Goku and thus he isn't as strong as you had last seen him. But moreover if he's evenly matched with Toriko and Luffy, imagine how his Current form will be.

saikejo
2 years ago

naruto and fairy tail seems more suitable for a special episode!

OneTwoThreeKid
2 years ago

why there isn`t fairy tail ?

Luffy97
2 years ago

Staffs when will you upload the continuation of one piece in punk hazard

VyenChester
2 years ago

god i hate it when they do fillers before finishing the current arc i mean i couldn't care less if this was done after the Strawhat crew left punk hazard but now i have to wait at least an extra week before i can find out what happened.

firekid920
2 years ago

Not trying to be mean but there is no way any fighter in the Dragon Ball Universe, except for Mr. Satan, that would lose to a fighter from the One Piece or Toriko Universe. Now All Hail Satan!!!!

The_Devil
2 years ago

wtf is with goku's voice??

kurosaki0201

finally

PIRATEMASTER

Master Roshi and Brook can be the best of friends

daduce93

damn...WE ARE INFESTED BY GOKU FANTARD...LUFFY FANTARD AND TORIKO FANTARD

shiniz
2 years ago

I think we all knew when this was announced...that Goku was going to be essentially nerfed to the floor so that they had something to show. I mean, Goku one shotting Luffy and Toriko doesn't give the animators much to do now does it?

Lolnstuff

YESH! ENGLISH SUB!!

renzocastro09
2 years ago

that was so awesome! cant wait for next episode

chars60
2 years ago

oh the long awaited 3some is here...

Fukyuu
2 years ago

haha punk ass bit**es look at those top comments, does goku still sound weaker than i make him out to be, I dont think so, goku's bad ass

sillytoad
2 years ago

@lool: damn. you beat me to it. was just about to upload it. haha

CodeDonut
Staff

2 years ago

goku's voice sounds really different probably from all that screaming to transform into super siayan, he sounds like a old lady now maybe his dubber gotten old by now,, :DD good to see my childhood hero :3

rahgerDaT
2 years ago

goku yes baby ........ you r coooooool >> goku goku goku

samerman
2 years ago

@Jotaro_Kujo yep, all the people here are just fanboys and close minded idiots. Goku just got trashed in his own movie when he went super saiyan god. Strongest in the universe my ass.

Dark_Death

trunks est power fantastico

trunkshaha
2 years ago

fuck every one sayed that there is stronger than goku >>>> GOKU IS THE HOPE OF THE UNIVERSE

asunasoso

goku is the strongtes hero >>>> dont forget ss4 gogeta

asunasoso

goku look so stroong . well ... sure he is . the strongest one

hseen
2 years ago

This comment has received too many dislikes. Click to show...

Jotaro_Kujo

GOKU ..... I LOVE YOU ........ YOUR THE BEST

ammarhattab

JUST GOKU AND VEGETA

vegeta_mv

OH YES .... GOKU IS THE BEST

trunks_tr

No video!

thefreakfreak1
2 years ago

Although they made the DBZ characters weak here! This episode was really fun!

Lucario456
2 years ago

This comment has received too many dislikes. Click to show...

Dark_Death

fk pro

shaqbruce
2 years ago

Goku vs Luffy vs Toriko is great, but the greatest fight would be Hercule vs Buggy vs Zombie (Zonge) lol

Chinocochino

No subs yet? ;(

rami512
2 years ago

This comment has received too many dislikes. Click to show...

Freez
2 years ago

For all those ppl that say Goku can't scrash some characters it has no logic. Yes other animes have more impact and you can even say better story that is fine. But no one in any universe can't match Goku strentgh. If you go with facts he can destroyed entire galaxies.

xtremelegend101
2 years ago

epic epic epic epic epic epic epiiiiiiiic

Natsu_Luffy

@artasmas

They're made of soft stone. The secret is 9000 isn't that much *whisper*

kingjew

@chinocochino

In gokus universe there are niggas he has to fight that be are singlehandedly destroying planets and shit without breaking a sweat. Unless those planets are made out of motherfuckin glass or something id say they aren't weak. They're in a completely different league.

Artasmas
2 years ago

Dont compare Goku to luffy etc.. When you watch animes, you need to consider that all animes has different stories, characters, personalities, timeline, etc..

akosihyaadik
2 years ago

I've always wondered this, but what if, in Goku's universe, everything is so much weaker compared to the other anime universes?

Chinocochino
2 years ago

It's just sitting there one the front page, taunting me. How much longer must I wait until it is subbed.

PotatoBandit
2 years ago

insert why you no sub meme here

burnsieftw
2 years ago

when will this be subbed?

neo01
2 years ago

@sumguy look up "Super Giga Drill Breaker" on Youtube and try typing that same sentence, and that isn't even the strongest verse out of the ones I posted

LegendaryPotato
2 years ago

This comment has received too many dislikes. Click to show...

Hi54U2dayokPlz
2 years ago

Wow my laptop slow i said Luffy enemies never could scratch his wardrobe on here but for Toriko & Goku its quite normal, if some of you watch all 3 anime.

Aaron_Young
2 years ago

ever face couldn't even scratch his cloths or even his strawhat

Aaron_Young
2 years ago

This comment has received too many dislikes. Click to show...

Jotaro_Kujo
2 years ago

This comment has received too many dislikes. Click to show...

Jotaro_Kujo
2 years ago

This comment has received too many dislikes. Click to show...

Jotaro_Kujo
2 years ago

@Oyashiro_Sama meh idk about that, they're just described as the guys who loves eating ramen and fire.

giggity

Add Naruto and Natsu and you have the worlds Hungriest

Oyashiro_Sama
2 years ago

goku epic as always! nothing beats the classics.

giggity
2 years ago

I loved how Goku made a Finisher with Genkidama, damn that's classic, And did you notice when He powerd up to SSJ3 his drawings was more beautifull than Both Luffy's and Toriko's. Just OP badass Goku being badass, not much .____.

aeonmat
2 years ago

LOL both of them ganking up just to preassure Goku a little bit and didn't even touche him, ya'll mothafuckers ain't got shit on Goku,Hands down.

aeonmat
2 years ago

chillax everyone, this episode was made for the lols, not to show how powerful Son Goku is.

Freez
2 years ago

still no subs come on and @ LegendaryPotato yeah there are some bad asses out there but when you compare the battles goku has been through there arnt alot of animes that can compare and that is one of the many reasons dbz is one of the greatest anime ever created. One Piece is also amazing but there are so many episodes in one piece ill never want to watch again like their fillers, where dbz i have never felt that way, OP rocks, DBZ rocks. peace

sillytoad
2 years ago

@LegendaryPotato u are a fucking dumbass noone in any of those animes u just said could destroy a planet like goku goku is called the strongest warrior in the universe for a reason

sumguy
2 years ago

Gotta love the super crossovers.

igottheflu96

whats with goku's voice?

buenavente
2 years ago

Lol Goku and Toriko didn't even need Haki to hurt Luffy. Now if only they make one with everyone Jump hero that would be epic.

Leo1dg
2 years ago

@TheBoss DBZ isn't the strongest, there are people from JJBA, Saint Seiya, Gurren Lagann, Bastard!, Tenchi Muyo (Ovas), Darksiders, Demonbane, SMT, and even Digimon that could wipe them out easily

LegendaryPotato
2 years ago

They should had Goku make the dragon punch instead of the kamehameha

Leo1dg

!!!!! subs!! please! I can't understand a thing without them!@!#@!4

Huwajux
2 years ago

and not a single fuck was given to Vegeta and Zorror

dct99
2 years ago

Goku uses Spirit Bomb and goes SSJ3 uses a Kamehame ha and needed the help of rubber boy and a guy who has big muscles to beat a F*cking fish like octopus, yep now I've seen everything :| they made Goku too weak here. They made DBZ go to lvl one piece and toriko -_-

Natsuki05

Meh...

badtaylorx
2 years ago

Who cares if it's RAW? It's motha fucking One Piece X Toriko X DBZ!!

Toriko626
2 years ago

Goku is too weak in this special, he could easy destroy a milkyway with one kamehameha

Chenyu
2 years ago

LOL the three fools who love to eat everything maks a good team.

Arthes68

why raw

Fr3ak
2 years ago

cool T-T why don't they make it a movie?? anyway it was a cool

XsoraX
2 years ago

Oh and luffy struggles breaking a giant ship and Torikko, well i dont know who that dude is, as for Goku he just does a Kamehameha wave and can blow up a planet with it but hey goku is a good guy and can sense his opponents power level

sillytoad

holy fuck hahahahaha

Anime_Banzai
2 years ago

japanease voices suck for dbz and I have no idea what theyre saying but im pretty sure its somewhere along the lines of Gokus badass and so out of their leagues

sillytoad
2 years ago

This comment has received too many dislikes. Click to show...

phantom360
2 years ago

what a gay episode, so they make fillers, they take breaks and they still have the balls to drag every episode, having fun riding on the popularity train

Refdow
2 years ago

Missed Goku :) still the best !!!

Anime___Lover1
2 years ago

someone noticed that Gajeel in FairyTail looks like Monkey D. Dragon in One Piece??? o_O!!!

wess17

Okay, who killed logic? :O

Denninja
2 years ago

This comment has received too many dislikes. Click to show...

TheBoss

sub release percentage!

CodeDonut
Staff

best filler ever !!!

tenchihan

Sub pls :(

deng
2 years ago

God forbid i love all 3 teams but Goku would fuck there shit up big time.. by himself

jmills4742
2 years ago

the quality is awful at some points the dbz characters almost look chibified and it had alot of unnecessary things that well entertaining don't make sense If you've ever watched dbz. I can't speak for one peice or toriko cause I don't watch them. that said anyone else catch the battle of the gods cameos @ 45:51.

psionx
2 years ago

I think I just died and went to heaven

MikeX38
2 years ago

So this octopus puffer fish is essentially the most powerful creature in the Toriko and One piece verse...

Bladedknight
2 years ago

I cried tears at how epic that was :'D

Ryuichi23
2 years ago

Goku blows up planets. nuff said

EternalX
2 years ago

i like to say that if the world got destory in goku world issnt it better to let goku and his friend came from outer space from differ planet

jetdie

I love you Goku!!!

Rex8483
2 years ago

The most epic episode in all anime history.

Kimoii
2 years ago

this wouldve been so much better if it were just one piece x dbz and it was straight battles

Creed1217

ONEPIECE T-T WHY?!....

mechazoro
2 years ago

daamnn DD: i don like crossovers

ClueMaster02
2 years ago

huhuhu,,when can i watched the subbed version?:(

vagabond

toriko eheheh

kinalso98
2 years ago

Words can't express how epic this is

Leo1dg
2 years ago

Fuck yeah, can't wait for the subbed version. Son Goku, Toriko and Luffy in one anime, fuck yes.

Freez
2 years ago

just what I wanted! A filler. *sigh* I guess this is to hold us over for the new opening next week. I'm ok with this but still disappointed to see this was the episode for the week. Went to the homepage and saw Toriko's face on the OP thumbnail and just new what I was getting this week. Again, it'll all be worth it once the new opening hits, right?.....Right?

EnemySlime

@lordk thanks :)

vicexxv
2 years ago

@vicexx yeah wikia is made by fans(troll fans), here the source http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/tv/onep/

LordK
Staff

2 years ago

Goku Sound like a 5 year old boy.

DarkFireblaze28

Put subtitle please ?

Mugis
2 years ago

we will finally get to see the new opening of one piece next episode

cloudthe23
2 years ago

So they finally added Goku, Either way he's still stronger.

Adept
2 years ago

raw? well, at least that one piece wiki only trolling guhehe. i'll watch it later. thanks guhehe

vicexxv
2 years ago

@lordk but in the one piece wiki it says episode 590 will air on april 14th and episode 591 is on april 21st. but we'll see if that info was only trolling

vicexxv
2 years ago

@vicexxv, yeah it's powerful crossover today, but from the site it's numbered 590. So ep 591 next week.
Hope I understood well though ..... :D

LordK
Staff

2 years ago

episode 590 will air on april 14th. it was postponed today wtf!

vicexxv
2 years ago

we are gonna see quite a bit of fillers after this arc is finished but im sure they will be as epic as they always are

XxIzayaxX
2 years ago

toriko x dragon ball x one piece crossover

vicexxv

hello

deng
2 years ago

Next week there will be a new opening and it's confirmed !!!!!!!! FINALLY

kurohige
2 years ago

I heard that this is gonna be another One Piece and Toriko episode. Please tell me that's a lie.

nazarign
2 years ago

You know the world's about to end when Ichika_Orimura is top comment.

Shift
2 years ago

This comment has received too many dislikes. Click to show...

vagabond
2 years ago

@punkbuster ...if u were reborn i wish u wer'... oh wait...i DON'T want u to be reborn

animetrollster
2 years ago

@PunkBuster u couldn't even get second that's how much of a shame ur live is I doubt being reborn as the year will do Any better

sumguy

Latest Forum Discussions

1. manman365 on Listening To... — 5 seconds ago
  2. Nipah4ever on Yandere/Yangire Elimination Game — 22 seconds ago
  3. MikeX38 on General Chat Thread — 43 seconds ago
  4. GnetiS on How much does a good OP/ED affect the greatness of an anime? — 4 minutes ago
  5. Avanthera on League of Legends Discussion 4 — 13 minutes ago

37. Fairy Tail (2014) Subbed
  38. Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei! Subbed
  39. Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Subbed
  41. Fran♥cesca Subbed
  42. Free! Eternal Summer Subbed
  45. Futsuu no Joshikousei ga [Locodol] Yatte Mita. Subbed
  46. Futsuu no Joshikousei ga [Locodol] Yatte Mita.: Nagarekawa, Annai Shite Mita. Subbed
  48. Garo Honoo no Kokuin Subbed